• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master

Bay Ranger

Master
    Tractor delivered, oh hell. :) needing bushog, disc, boxblade, rake and forks now. Crap. Im never gonna get new toys!!View attachment 223668
    I started off like you too: tractor and nothing else. I would add that you need a disc/harrow too. I have found mine very usefull. Watch Facebook Marketplace and South Alabama Farm Equipment Buy Sell Trade. I'll warn you now, even the used, older 3 point hitch attachments are expensive too. If I can recommend something that will make your life easier and cut down on the frustration level get some Pat's Quick Hitch attachments for your tractor 3 point. They really cut down on the getting off and on the tractor when attaching a 3 point implement. Also, a PTO shaft extender. I'm older and it really saves my back when I'm trying to attach my bush hog PTO.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I started off like you too: tractor and nothing else. I would add that you need a disc/harrow too. I have found mine very usefull. Watch Facebook Marketplace and South Alabama Farm Equipment Buy Sell Trade. I'll warn you now, even the used, older 3 point hitch attachments are expensive too. If I can recommend something that will make your life easier and cut down on the frustration level get some Pat's Quick Hitch attachments for your tractor 3 point. They really cut down on the getting off and on the tractor when attaching a 3 point implement. Also, a PTO shaft extender. I'm older and it really saves my back when I'm trying to attach my bush hog PTO.
    Yep, all the accessories add up. Soon as it arrived she was on it. Her birthday is today, tractor! She's thrilled with it. Learning the bucket, had a burn pile and the concrete dopes thew nail infested wood in it. *** The tractor has a lower rear control for adjusting the hitch. When home im the attachment guy.
    1000006342.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Proverbs 24

17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:

18 Lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

Raven

Master
    Proverbs 24

21 My son, fear thou the Lord and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:

22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly

Dear Lord God, please... ;)

Screenshot_20230513-063844.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230513-064315.png
      Screenshot_20230513-064315.png
      751.2 KB · Views: 49

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    #OTD in 1921, the submarine USS R-14 ran out of usable fuel and lost radio communications while searching for a missing ship. The crew stitched together blankets, hammocks and battery deck covers, and then spent 5 days under sail to travel 120 miles back to Hawaii. The CO received a letter of commendation for the crew's innovative actions from his Submarine Division Commander, CDR Chester Nimitz.
    May be an image of 4 people

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Here ya go, Reb:

Tractor attachments at auction not all that far from you.
    Thanks. Already got a disc, rake and 5 foot bush hog. Just waiting on delivery. Gotta clear out a spot for the implement garden, lol.
    3 cylinder Kubota. Supposed to be a good engine. No Def, regen BS.
    She's probably on it right now digging a pond or something. :)

lil'skeet

Master
    Thanks. Already got a disc, rake and 5 foot bush hog. Just waiting on delivery. Gotta clear out a spot for the implement garden, lol.
    3 cylinder Kubota. Supposed to be a good engine. No Def, regen BS.
    She's probably on it right now digging a pond or something. :)
    Pole barn?

MarkS

Master
    The gas prices in Phoenix are a little high but they are even higher near the Grand Canyon Park. Expected prices like this in Commifornia. Luckily I only had to buy a half a tank of gas once at Sam's Club at $4.55.9 when I left my brothers headed to the Canyon. The gas buddy app has been useful in finding gas, other than the one time in Phoenix the highest price I’ve paid is $3.55.9 Heading to Vegas on the morning so the wife can visit her brother who’s working there

Attachments

• 230EA80C-3CCF-48F6-8FA0-B2EF0EC6A800.jpeg
      230EA80C-3CCF-48F6-8FA0-B2EF0EC6A800.jpeg
      207.3 KB · Views: 56

lil'skeet

Master
    The gas prices in Phoenix are a little high but they are even higher near the Grand Canyon Park. Expected prices like this in Commifornia. Luckily I only had to buy a half a tank of gas once at Sam's Club at $4.55.9 when I left my brothers headed to the Canyon. The gas buddy app has been useful in finding gas, other than the one time in Phoenix the highest price I’ve paid is $3.55.9 Heading to Vegas on the morning so the wife can visit her brother who’s working there
    Damn, I'm expecting this "build back better" should be kicking in any time now. Don't tell me I voted for FJB 6 times, my dead mother 4 times, my 1 year old and 3 year old 3 times each this last election, and we were duped.

Top Bottom