• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I thought I had been banned, but notice I did not email you...hope things are working out and you are OK!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I thought I had been banned, but notice I did not email you...hope things are working out and you are OK!

I'm about a month out from some kind of conclusion to this mess, I'm doing just fine though, will be much better soon!

Where did you go?

I relocated from Daphne back to FL due to marital issues, things have just been crazy busy for me so I haven't been active on the forum.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    I'm about a month out from some kind of conclusion to this mess, I'm doing just fine though, will be much better soon!

I relocated from Daphne back to FL due to marital issues, things have just been crazy busy for me so I haven't been active on the forum.
    You should come by for a beer I'm not to far from the shop..

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Beer is on me if you are this way! God Speed Son!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Sounds good to me Robert!

Oh and Frank, you should always be able to get to me at the admin@gulfcoastgunforum.com email even if the site has gone down, and don't you have my phone #?? haha

OH I have my ways to get hold of you I have all that...but you certainly don't need me bugging you during all this so I have not been emailing or calling as of late. Beer and relaxation is always here for you. I am now alot closer to you @ Parish Point your side of Hurlbert Field

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    OH I have my ways to get hold of you I have all that...but you certainly don't need me bugging you during all this so I have not been emailing or calling as of late. Beer and relaxation is always here for you. I am now alot closer to you @ Parish Point your side of Hurlbert Field

Why did you move all the way over there Frank?

Viking1204

Master
    If you get over Frank's way for a beer let me know, would love to join you guys and get to meet you both in person! I live right around the corner from Frank, only a matter of time before we run into each other!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Ian I thought your shop was over this way? or one if them, Midway?

Doc I temporarily lost my mind!

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit

Did I miss a good thread? do tell

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    If you get over Frank's way for a beer let me know, would love to join you guys and get to meet you both in person! I live right around the corner from Frank, only a matter of time before we run into each other!

Will do!

Ian I thought your shop was over this way? or one if them, Midway?

Doc I temporarily lost my mind!

We had a shop in FWB, I believe you visited the service center we have there now and share with the tint shop though. I work at the Pensacola location.

Did I miss a good thread? do tell

No.. trouble maker... The host went down for a few hours overnight / this morning...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    yeah have been to the FWB location but thought there was one in Gulf Breeze or Midway, guess not. no wonder I have never been able to find it...lol

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    We've talked about putting a service center in Gulf Breeze, but have not yet. Right now its Pensacola, Crestview and FWB. That'd explain why you couldn't find it... :thumb:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    We've talked about putting a service center in Gulf Breeze, but have not yet. Right now its Pensacola, Crestview and FWB. That'd explain why you couldn't find it... :thumb:

yeah I guess so, :frusty:

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other:
    “Do you believe in life after delivery?” The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
    “Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
    The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”
    The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
    The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”
    The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover if there is life, then why has no one has ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
    “Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”
    The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”
    The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist.”
    Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”
    To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

Top Bottom