• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    I went to that Rodizios place last year for the first time, pretty good. The only problem that I have with places like that is that the meat is usually too done for my tastes, I like my red meat way rare. It was a really fun place though. Have you ever tried the Melting Pot? That place is a lot of fun especially with a lot of people so you can all get different things and share it all.

A lot of places over do the meat due to caution. They don't want people getting sick. About the ony time I have red meat is when we go out somewhere, which is pretty rare. I usually opt for the medium to medium well because my body can't handle the rare stuff unless I build a tolerence.

Seanpcola

I eat a steak maybe twice a year. When I do I want it bloody. I love rare steak. Problem is I just dont like the ones in local restaurants. Last truly good steak I had was at Clicks Steakhouse in Pawnee OK in 2004. After I bit into that one nothing else even comes close.

madeSICC88

Master
    Yea that's understandable from there end, I always figured that was the reasoning behind it.
    Haha me and my wife went out to Bauhmowers (sp???) one afternoon and I ordered a burger nand she asked me how I wanted it cooked, most places wont let you order any less then medium but I asked and she said they could do it rare...so I ordered a rare hamburger. Haha my wife thught I was nuts. I just wanted to try it at least once...and that will be the only time.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    The Brits eat some kind of thin sliced raw beef. I don't remember what they call it but I figure that's why they catch mad cow disease.

Viking1204

Master
    I'm not eating any kind of animal product raw unless I'm stranded out to sea eating raw fish because I have no choice or stranded in the woods and not smart enough to build a fire!

SAWMAN

Master
    On a Ritz or soda cracker --> RAW and COLD deer tenderloin,carefully cleaned of ALL fat. Sliced super thin with a razor blade. 3 or 4 small pieces on the cracker. On top of that,some super finely sliced onion. On top of that 3 or 4 Capers.

Pop it in ... follow with some strong European beer. YUM !! --- SAWMAN

madeSICC88

Master
    The last company cruise I went on I had ordered some raw thin sliced steak as a appetizer. It was pretty good with the sauce and stuff it came with.
    Wasn't anything I'd crave but the taste was pretty good, kind of a weird texture.

Top Bottom