• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Good Point there Sean. I would like to get paid for spending that much time on the forum, while at my regular job...

I imagine his job is like mine, wide ass open hard for anwhile, then idle for a bit, then back at it. I admit I'm luck that I can browse off and on during the day but after 35 years of 45-70 hour weeks I do a sit down protest a few times a day. LOL

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    WASHINGTON (AP) — An ex-convict accused in the slayings of a wealthy Washington family and their housekeeper was arrested Thursday, a week after authorities said the family was killed and their mansion was set on fire.

Daron Dylon Wint, 34, was arrested in northeast Washington around 11 p.m. Thursday by members of a fugitive task force and charged with first-degree murder while armed, D.C. police and the U.S. Marshals Service said. Investigators had previously been seeking him in New York City.
    Police have not detailed why Wint would want to kill 46-year-old Savvas Savopoulos; his 47-year-old wife, Amy; their son, Philip; and housekeeper Veralicia Figueroa. Three of the four victims had been stabbed or bludgeoned before the fire.

Viking1204

Master
    TGIF and Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! So what do Pensacola folks do when their Beach is over run by the rainbow warriors? I'll be taking the boat out to an Island near Hurlburt on Saturday to meet up with some friends and then Sunday I'll be going to Crab Island, should be a beautiful weekend on the water!

TGIF and Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! So what do Pensacola folks do when their Beach is over run by the rainbow warriors? I'll be taking the boat out to an Island near Hurlburt on Saturday to meet up with some friends and then Sunday I'll be going to Crab Island, should be a beautiful weekend on the water!
    Hitting up the river that's for sure or fishing elsewhere!

shootnstarz

Master
    House stuff tomorrow. Got fences to put up, shop building to prep for paint, on and on and on. Sunday I ain't gonna do crap!

I'm so far behind on everything I don't know where to start. House is a mess, shop is trashed, yard needs mowing, veggies need weeding and fertilizing, beans are ready for picking again, truck needs detailing, model airplane crap needs some maintenance, lots of astronomy stuff needs to be listed for sale and I still need to do taxes.

Rick

Seanpcola

You got that right Viking! I'm at work in shorts and a T about to climb on a tractor. It's almost chilly! I'm loving it. Wish it would stay this temp through tomorrow night.

Rick, yep, way way behind on crap. I'm thinking about having an RC garage sale. I'm done with RCGroups, selling and shipping. Gotta put the word out locally. I need to thin my model hangar down.

Viking1204

Master
    Sean tomorrow morning it's going to be down in the 60's again with a high of 85, no chance of rain so probably not too humid. Sunday the humidity comes back, 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday and Monday!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I imagine his job is like mine, wide ass open hard for anwhile, then idle for a bit, then back at it. I admit I'm luck that I can browse off and on during the day but after 35 years of 45-70 hour weeks I do a sit down protest a few times a day. LOL

If you are talking about me, then you are exactly correct. Some days I barely have time to look at my computer and other days I'm sitting at a desk all day with not much to do. Some days are a combination of both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Well I am left home alone for 10 days, lets see drink, grill, eat what I want :pop2:, plenty of coffee :tea: nothing going on here folks, move along...lol

:clap2::smokin::peace::drum:

shootnstarz

Master
    War movie weekend. I've seem them all countless times but I still plan to sit and watch as many old B&W war movies as I have time to. It starts at 0500 in the morning with "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo", the movie that made me despise June Allison.

Rick

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!! BIG PARTY AT FRANK'S PLACE!

Let's all get drunk, trash the house and clear out about 10 minutes before she gets home.

gotta bring someone for me though! I will need a day to clean up...lol

shootnstarz

Master
    They tried and tried and tried but they had to wait until I wasn't even in the car to finally hit it. Thank God there were two girls that witnessed the hit and run and got the tag number, but the FHP can't seem to find the truck/tag match.

These angels waited over an hour for the races to end so they could tell me and give me the details of the truck and driver. They yelled and screamed at the guy but he just keep on going.

I will at minimum need a new nose piece and paint, several thou.

Rick

shootnstarz

Master
    Yep, some bozo clipped the front end and took off. The girls got the tag number but I don't expect to ever hear anything about it. Of course it only has liability.

RH

Top Bottom