• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Who would you be suggesting is a jihadist. I am kind of uneducated and think you might be stooping to a new low.

CCHGN

Banned
    Who would you be suggesting is a jihadist. I am kind of uneducated and think you might be stooping to a new low.

Of course, don't look at the facts, just get on here and tell me the low opinion of me that you have. Do you really think I care what you think of me?

Who mentioned a watch list? Now, we've been talking about syria and the middle east for months and months and NO ONE has mentioned a watch list. what watch list? who cares about a watch list? who would care about a watch list?

who's been posting LONG diatribes about all kinds of crazy shit that don't have a THING to do with current events.

Last edited:

Centermass556

Expert
    well, I don't know if you're a washed up guy behind a desk or not,( but I know that obviously, you can't present facts in single sentences), but I do wonder why you feel the need to say that to me.

Btw, why do you say 1000 yrs? The Bible records the history to about 10,000 yrs, but you know what, NONE of that matters.

The history of the Middle East( or anywhere ) can be gauged by the empires that ruled them. Things DID change, things DO change and in the last 100 yrs, the Middle East has been broken up completely. Loyalties change.

You are completely ignoring what has happened in the last 100yrs, the last 50 yrs, the last 20 yrs, heck, the last 10 yrs.

Don't you get that if we can't past this, then there's no sense in looking at the rest. .

Btw, I'm here to tell you that it's about religion, it's always been about religion, money and political ideologies( until now), not bloodlines. There is a HUGE difference between Christians and Hebrews and Sunnis and shia and ba'ath.

I gave you several facts in single sentences you chose to ignore.

Even though I fat fingered the spelling of "thousands" there is an "s" on the end to indicate more than 1k. Nothing has changed at all the Ottoman Empire, the European rule, the Macedonian occupation.. None of them changed anything. They were just overlays on the culture. The same with Islam. Islam has been the overlay on an ingrained culture.
    It has always been Hebrew vs Arab, arab vs Persian, and Hebrew/Arab vs Persia. The Sunni Shia split further complicated the relationships. When the Shia half fled to Persia for sanctuary, it only added another straw to the camel's back.

The western incursion into the events over the past 10, 20, 30, 100 years have done nothing but strengthen the Arab resolve against all that are not Arab. The dividing of the Arab lands into countries with European appointed rulers are the birthing points for the extremist like the wahabbi movement, the Badr corp, the talib movement..

The religion aspect of this is not he core issue. And the Arab relevance to Hebrews ( both are sons of Abraham ) is what has allowed he KSA to reach out to Israel for help.

The al Qaeda only want the power. That is all they want. They claim Sunni interest, but in all reality they are just militant thugs.. Kinda like the kkk.

Ba'ath are Sunni. Sunni and Shia are both Muslim. Hebrews and Christians share the same God. But this is another discussion all on its own.

But what is going on, is not about religion. Religion is complicating it.

But you bit something g square on the head. Loyalty .Assad has completely betrayed his Arab family and Sunni clique. KSA and the other Arab powers see this disloyalty as complete betrayal and it will not go unpunished..

Aaronious45

Master
    Let them kill each other, just watch like a bad movie...nothin you or anyone can do to bring peace, they have been fighting for centuries and that is not gonna change...I sorta am liking it myself, no US Troops, none of our business!

Dang right! It's about time the handle their own mess.

CCHGN

Banned
    As usuall you avoid the question.

My gosh snowbird, you mean to tell me that you don't know who's been posting here recently that fits that description?

Do I need to spell it out for you?

Snow Bird

Master
    YES don't leave me wondering so I know. Afraid to name names?

CCHGN

Banned
    I gave you several facts in single sentences you chose to ignore. ..

Because I don't freakin' care what you have to say. I disagree with you. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

You started this whole thing by accusing me of spreading propaganda.

what propaganda? I'm posting articles about the destruction of the chemical weapons Assad had..So what, none of that is true? assad didn't have chemical weapons? The UN didn't go in to destroy them? All of that is propaganda? really?

You got on here and decided to pick a fight with me and I just don't care.

Since you think you know everything, why don't you start your own thread? I promise not to post on it. FrankT and snowbird would LOVE to hear what you have to say.

Snow Bird

Master
    I would, I have been following this with great interest. Ready to name that name yet?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Actually Centermass is the only one posting informative facts and not just what they read on the Internet...so I would love to have him on his own thread without others attacking him and calling him names, then we could ask him intelligent questions and abandon this load of crap topic.

Centermass556

Expert
    Because I don't freakin' care what you have to say. I disagree with you. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

You started this whole thing by accusing me of spreading propaganda.

what propaganda? I'm posting articles about the destruction of the chemical weapons Assad had..So what, none of that is true? assad didn't have chemical weapons? The UN didn't go in to destroy them? All of that is propaganda? really?

You got on here and decided to pick a fight with me and I just don't care.

Since you think you know everything, why don't you start your own thread? I promise not to post on it. FrankT and snowbird would LOVE to hear what you have to say.

What I understand from this statement is that any opposing view or opinion you don't agree with is not welcome...

I don't know everything. I would like to better understand m-theory and the 6 dimensions. I would like to know the reason behind Stonehenge. I would like to understand the book of revelations... But alas I do not.

And no he UN did not go into Syria to destroy the chemical weapons. The UN does not have a chemical corp or a standing army. Saying the UN went into destroy chemical weapons is like saying the UN went Into Bosnia and stopped the ethnic cleansing... But after reading the reports of srenrenica and seeing the aftermath, I can assure that did not happen. The UN is a paper tiger and has been since is was called the League of Nations.

It was not my intent to pick a fight with you. Too bad that was the perception. I saw incomplete stories and filled the gaps to show the completeness. I believe there should be other views offered than just what the media wants you to believe...
    Again,
    Shukran, ma'aasalama

CCHGN

Banned
    What I understand from this statement is that any opposing view or opinion you don't agree with is not welcome...

That is the farthest thing from the truth and that's my problem with you, the truth. Look, you just got on here, had you been here this last year, you'd know that I have NO problem with opposing views, I just have problems with folks who can't avoid getting personal. To me, if you have to get personal, your argument is weak and your integrity low. You seem to think if you bombard us with words, you can force your view on me. You will NEVER change my views.

I have NO problem agreeing to disagree, but then there's no point in further discussion about it.

Ian, the top dog here, got on here just the other day and told everyone that unless your post was about the chemical weapons destruction( in other words, on topic), don't post. He told everyone that if they wanted to talk about something else, to start your own thread. Maybe you didn't get the memo, but I've been telling you that, so what's your problem? What you're doing is the classic definition of trolling.

CCHGN

Banned
    Actually Centermass is the only one posting informative facts and not just what they read on the Internet...so I would love to have him on his own thread without others attacking him and calling him names, then we could ask him intelligent questions and abandon this load of crap topic.

well, you're contradicting yourself. You said that threads that we can do nothing about is insignificant, yet now you say you'd love to talk about stuff that you can do nothing about.

Ok, then you tell him to start his own threads and ya'll can go over there. I promise not to interfere. I have NO interest in what he has to say. For him to say that the UN had nothing to do with the chemical weapons destruction is just plain ridiculous, yet shows me what his intentions are. He has an alternate reality, that I'm not interested in.

I know of two folks who want to completely rewrite history and present reality- the Latter Day Saints and jihadists.

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Goly ge whiz Give us a name. The spence is killing me.

Snow Bird

Master
    Some one who will NEVER change there views is someone who has a closed mind. Most people change there views alot in there lifetime. Hell I will say it. I was ONCE for the Pres. That view has changed and now I think he will go down as the most untrustworthy Pres in history.

Now for the snowbird haters.. I did say that I was ONCE,and not NOW.

CCHGN

Banned
    Some one who will NEVER change there views is someone who has a closed mind. Most people change there views alot in there lifetime. Hell I will say it. I was ONCE for the Pres. That view has changed and now I think he will go down as the most untrustworthy Pres in history.

Now for the snowbird haters.. I did say that I was ONCE,and not NOW.

Well, once I find my truth, I see NO need to change my views. You want to call it closed minded? So be it.

I'm close minded that the Earth is round(and not flat). I'm close minded that that sun is bright and hot. I'm close minded that the earth spins and revolves around the sun. I'm close minded that it's better to be positive than negative. I'm close minded that America is the best Country in the world and the American way is the best way ever.

IMO, it's ok to be close minded about some things. This is more in the category of , you need to stand for something, else you'll fall for anything.

Snow Bird

Master
    CCHGN, you explained yourself very well, Just that NEVER was a pretty strong word to use on a persons views. You know the old saying. Never say never.

CCHGN

Banned

CCHGN

Banned
    CCHGN, you explained yourself very well, Just that NEVER was a pretty strong word to use on a persons views. You know the old saying. Never say never.

well, you're taking it out of context, I said that HE would never change my view. That doesn't mean that others won't.

Maybe you should look at how you see things, seems like you're being close minded.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom