• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CCHGN

Banned
    On the news tonight ,looks like the talks are breaking down.

They've been fighting about it for almost 2 yrs, did you think the talks would go without hitch? They demand that Assad step down and he demands that he won't. Somebody's gonna have to go in a take him out.

CCHGN

Banned
    1) Yeah cause this worked so well the first time.....reference strategy for Soviet occupied Afghanistan........

I thought we agreed that I wouldn't crap on your thread and you wouldn't crap on mine. That has NOTHING to do with this.

Snow Bird

Master
    CCHGN,Not crapping on your thread but who would you have take him out? Please don't say the UN,As IMO that would be the Us of A

CCHGN

Banned
    CCHGN,Not crapping on your thread but who would you have take him out? Please don't say the UN,As IMO that would be the Us of A

No you aren't, I was talking to the other yahoo...lol

CCHGN

Banned
    Assad future blocks progress in Syria peace talks

GENEVA (AP) — The key issue of a transitional government to replace President Bashar Assad blocked any progress Monday in Syrian peace talks, described by one delegate as "a dialogue of the deaf."

There are no miracles here," Brahimi said, adding that both sides nevertheless appeared to have the will to continue the discussions. Asked how he planned to bridge the enormous gap between the two sides, the veteran diplomat quipped: "Ideas, I'll take them with great pleasure."

The Western-backed Syrian National Coalition wants an interim replacement for Assad, reiterating at every opportunity that the stated goal of the peace conference, agreed upon by international powers in preliminary talks in June, is to establish a transitional government with full executive powers.

But Assad, whose troops have a tenuous upper hand in Syria, has said he has no intention of stepping down and, on the contrary, may run again for president later this year. His delegates have capitalized on the ascendance of Islamic militants, saying the priority at the peace conference was to finds ways to combat terrorism.

We came here with the intention of discussing a transitional governing body and they came with the intention of consecrating Bashar Assad's presence," said Rima Fleihan, a member of the coalition's negotiating team.

The thing is, with the energy put into the peace talks, there's NO WAY they're gonna say,"Neither side will give, ok, go back to your fighting."ONE way or the other this will get resolved.

Btw, before someone gets on here says"oh it's all about islam, blah,blah blah."

The ONLY thing that BOTH sides agree on is to get Islam terrorists out of Syria.

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Looks like things just keep getting worse,Talks breaking down. The people eating grass,the rebs finally let some releaf supplys in. I thought the rebs were the good guys and won't even let releaf supplys in. Only abour 4 to 5 % of the chemicals have been given up to be destroyed(None destroyed yet)

The 2 groups that are fighting Asshole are killing each other and Assshole is killing civies and try to kill the rebs.

CCHGN

Banned
    Russia Says Assad Delegation Will Join Next Round of Syria Talks

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...in-next-round-of-syria-talks.html?cmpid=yahoo

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad will send a delegation to the next round peace talks, Russia said as the country’s main Western-backed opposition leader visited Moscow.

“We have no doubts that the government delegation will take part in the second round of the inter-Syrian negotiations,” Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov told reporters today in the Russian capital.

Ahmad al-Jarba, head of the Syrian National Coalition, said at the start of talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov that the opposition will also attend the negotiations in Geneva, which are planned for Feb. 10. “We have taken a firm decision to take the path of a political resolution,” he said.

Snow Bird

Master
    I'm sure they will send someone who have already been told what to say. That is the same thing they have said from the start. Asshole will not step down and we will keep dropping bombs from helo,s

Snow Bird

Master
    Syeria missed another deadline on Wednesday to hand over chemical crap. Emagine That. It is truley an historic event

CCHGN

Banned
    Snowbird, you do realize you're just trolling, right?

CCHGN

Banned
    Syria can meet June 30 chemical weapons deadline: U.N. chief

SOCHI, Russia (Reuters) - United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said on Thursday he was confident Syria would meet a June 30 deadline to eliminate its entire chemical weapons program under a US-Russian plan.

Syria has missed a February 5 deadline to hand over its stockpile of chemical weapons, prompting fears it could fail to fulfill on time the plan which helped avert a U.S.-led missile strike against President Bashar al-Assad's government.

The Syrian government has requested additional armor and communications equipment but the United States and the United Nations, which is jointly overseeing the destruction program with the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, has said Syria has sufficient equipment to carry out the plan.

There's two sides to every story.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Another deadline missed, this is all about islamic terrorist, pick your flavor all these guys are bad to the bone. Nothing is going to be done except the fighting will continue and nothing will get resolved. We need to stay as far away as possible.. Reports are there is no way to tell what or how much of the chemicals are being turned over as they are lying at every turn...there are NO good guys in this, let them keep killing each other and celebrate!

CCHGN

Banned
    Another deadline missed, !

Nope, just one. Sure, it's complicated, a lot like Iraq( or Korea or Viet Nam), but we're not just automatically going in, that's different.

Snow Bird

Master
    Nope 2 deadlines Dec 31 and yesterday . More smoke and bullshit from them. The ONLY way they will ever get anything done is for Russia to keep sticking a stick in there side to prod them along. Buy the way Russia will not agree to Asshole being removed in the peace talks.EDIT How can the UN be confident about anything that is going on in Syria?

Last edited:

CCHGN

Banned
    Nope 2 deadlines Dec 31 and yesterday . More smoke and bullshit from them. The ONLY way they will ever get anything done is for Russia to keep sticking a stick in there side to prod them along. Buy the way Russia will not agree to Asshole being removed in the peace talks.

and so you determined that the deadlines are hard and fast, huh? You get to say how it goes, huh? The final deadline is in June, which the UN just said today they'll meet.. Hussein, in Iraq, told then that they had to come in and get him, which they did. Maybe Assad will do the same, which we will.

Do you just get up every day negative to the world or what?

I know, Russia is pushing for a group rule, including Assad, but everyone else(Rebels, USA, UN, SA, et al) wants a group rule without Assad. we'll see.

Snow Bird

Master
    Did I say the deadlines were hard and fast. They just missed them. Kind of like your credid card payment is due on a date. Well they missed 2 of those dates.

I like the way you use THEY came in and got Hussein. Now Now you will say it was the UN which in that case was MOSTLY the USA doing the fighting and WE the people will be paying for untill our grandkids are old.

No I don't wake up every day negative to the world every day but do try to get the rest of the story out there just like you do.

CCHGN

Banned
    Syria rebels seize most of Aleppo jail, free hundreds

http://news.yahoo.com/syria-rebels-seize-most-aleppo-jail-free-hundreds-150158885.html

Beirut (AFP) - Syrian rebels on Thursday seized control of most of Aleppo's central prison, freeing hundreds of detainees, an NGO said, prompting a denial from state media.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said members of the Islamic Front coalition, dominated by the Ahrar al-Sham brigade and Al-Qaeda affiliate Al-Nusra Front, mounted the assault.

"Ahrar al-Sham and Al-Nusra Front have taken control of 80 percent of Aleppo central prison and freed hundreds of prisoners," Observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman told AFP.

CCHGN

Banned
    Did I say the deadlines were hard and fast. They just missed them. Kind of like your credid card payment is due on a date. Well they missed 2 of those dates.

Nope, not like a credit card payment, more like a I'll meet you to give you that ammo b y the end of the week, on Tuesday, no, Friday, no Sunday.

I like the way you use THEY came in and got Hussein. Now Now you will say it was the UN which in that case was MOSTLY the USA doing the fighting and WE the people will be paying for untill our grandkids are old.

well, it wasn't me or you or us, so,,,,it was they.

No I don't wake up every day negative to the world every day but do try to get the rest of the story out there just like you do.

But you're not getting out the news, you're getting out your personal opinion and presenting it as some kind of news. Btw, what rest of the story?

Snow Bird

Master
    The rest of the story is what you fail to post thats in the news on the same day you post.

For all you seem to know about everything the deadlines were set by the UN. Now what will be done if there deadlines aren't met. NOTHING!!!!!

And I would advise anyone not to buy anything from you and expect it to be delivered on any certain day you say.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rocket attacks today on supplys being brought in to help starving people. Wonder who fired those rockets? That report was on the nighty ABC news. That should go over well when they set down to talk.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom