• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe

Master
    Donkey you are right it probably will not do any good.

Maybe just maybe some of the people buying the ammo might change their mind & decide they do not need 1,000 rnds of 22 right now & wait. I highly doubt it but maybe.

By the way I want, nor need anything from you or our government. I came to this thread to bitch!!! If you do not like stay out of it.

I have no beef with this site at all, the owners can run it any way they like & they will.

This thread is obviously doing something because you keep coming back to it.

Last edited:

Little Jack

Master
    PMAGS $80. GET THEM BEFORE THE NEXT BAN COMES!!!!

*only have pink 10rders though.

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Look Joe I visit this site for entertainment, that which you have provided. I don't think some of the prices asked are right and during the panic I made a poor choice and voiced it to someone asking $500 for a psa lower. but I learned something from it. It didn't sell for that price. But Dumb people will buy what ever at any price (check out ebay). Gun enthusiasts will hold out buying only what they need until they find a deal. If I seemed angry earlier sorry kaferhaus kinda chipped my ass with the whole price Nazi thing. All I can say is its a free market and any modification to the system would take that away. sincerely, have a nice day.

joe

Master
    Look Joe I visit this site for entertainment, that which you have provided. I don't think some of the prices asked are right and during the panic I made a poor choice and voiced it to someone asking $500 for a psa lower. but I learned something from it. It didn't sell for that price. But Dumb people will buy what ever at any price (check out ebay). Gun enthusiasts will hold out buying only what they need until they find a deal. If I seemed angry earlier sorry kaferhaus kinda chipped my ass with the whole price Nazi thing. All I can say is its a free market and any modification to the system would take that away. sincerely, have a nice day.

No worries will all get carried away sometimes.

I have been known to run my mouth while my foot is stuck in it & thats no easy task.

Some days all this BS gets to me & bitching about the resellers is about all you can do . I enjoy the site & most of the people. :madgrin:

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    :popcorn:

Bruiser

Expert
    Joe, first off let me say GO FAWK YOURSELF! People like me is what's keeping the price gouging going? Really? I wanted ammo of a certain caliber, I found some, I was ok with price we settled on, I bought it, and now my wife, kids, and I can enjoy shooting all we want. Is it people like me that continues to pay close to $4 a gallon for diesel that's keeping the oil industry price gouging us? How dare I? I'm sorry as I have a Dode 3500 megacab that requires diesel so I can drive in for duty everyday to help protect your freedoms to be a jerk. So in closing, once again GO FAWK YOURSELF and I'll buy whatever ammo I see fit at whatever price I want. If I can find it cheaper from dealer I will buy, if I have to pay a bit more, so be it. Nobody's twisting my dick making me.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Oh trust me, there are lots of gougers here, most don't participate, they just use it like craigslist, sell and run off

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Okay guys. Bitch all you want. Leave out the personal comments. Thank you.

joe

Master
    I just bought 3000 rds of 22LR high velocity... Did I pay more than what you would normally find it at Walmart? Absolutley I did! Did the seller twist my arm and make me buy it? Nope, sure didnt. Fact is, you cant hardly find it on the shelves anymore and nobody knows when it will be available again. It may be next month or may be years still. The guy listed a price, I contacted him, we negoitiated a lower price than what he was asking to begin with, and I bought it. He didnt get what he was asking and I paid more than what its truely worth, but not being able to find ammo readily available, it was worth what I paid. If you dont like the price the seller is asking, all you can do is PM him a counter offer and see what happens. If not, STFU and move on.

Joe, first off let me say GO FAWK YOURSELF! People like me is what's keeping the price gouging going? Really? I wanted ammo of a certain caliber, I found some, I was ok with price we settled on, I bought it, and now my wife, kids, and I can enjoy shooting all we want. Is it people like me that continues to pay close to $4 a gallon for diesel that's keeping the oil industry price gouging us? How dare I? I'm sorry as I have a Dode 3500 megacab that requires diesel so I can drive in for duty everyday to help protect your freedoms to be a jerk. So in closing, once again GO FAWK YOURSELF and I'll buy whatever ammo I see fit at whatever price I want. If I can find it cheaper from dealer I will buy, if I have to pay a bit more, so be it. Nobody's twisting my dick making me.

Go back & read your previous post your the one who came on to a "bitching thread" & told us if we did not like the price to STFU & move on. If you do not like my comment take you own advice & STFU move on.

I will not be bulled by you or anyone.

If you can not see the truth in my original statement then I will not try to point it out to you.

I sincerely hope you & your kids have fun shooting. Really!

Top Bottom