• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Heard this before. Failed to deliver. "Obstructionists" = BS. Failed to read the battle/playing field, failed at team-building, and failed to observe, orient, decide, and act.

Regarding this NATO at-bat steee-rike one! Will believe it when I see it. Gimme a written plan and hold yourself, and others, to it, or it's all just campaign BS. Even the leftists will tell you exactly what they intend to do, then move out on doing it. And they've been pretty sucessful at delivering on their promises :(

Last edited:

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    In the 80's NATO 's war planners predicted the Warsaw pack armored forces would be at the english channel within 90 days if NATO had air supremacy ,60 days if NATO had air superiority . It was expected the first nuke shot was going to be fired by a NATO member and all hell to break loose . It was another example of MAD and it worked for decades

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    yep
    Trumps promise to “end the Ukraine war within 24 hours” can only mean he lets Putin keep territory and screws our NATO allies

BluesBrother

Master
    yep
    Trumps promise to “end the Ukraine war within 24 hours” can only mean he lets Putin keep territory and screws our NATO allies
    If this is the way it happens than you can rest assured DJT thought it in the best interests of USA not for his own gain like we see with the current occupant of the WH and his family.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    If this is the way it happens than you can rest assured DJT thought it in the best interests of USA not for his own gain like we see with the current occupant of the WH and his family.
    He might could get something done, as he has no Washington buddies to look out for.

Bodhisattva

Marksman

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    He might could get something done, as he has no Washington buddies to look out for.
    Can I at least get a tax credit for all the s*it I’ve paid for that has been used in that conflict?

FLT

Master
    Joe will give that all the attention,he thinks it deserves.

;)

IronBeard

Master
    In the 80's NATO 's war planners predicted the Warsaw pack armored forces would be at the english channel within 90 days if NATO had air supremacy ,60 days if NATO had air superiority . It was expected the first nuke shot was going to be fired by a NATO member and all hell to break loose . It was another example of MAD and it worked for decades
    BTDT. My job was controlling air strikes in the Fulda gap; estimated 14-minute life expectancy if I effed it up. Formative years learning lessons about !@#$ no one thinks will ever happen. OK, then...

Last edited:

olliges74

Shooter
    Heard this before. Failed to deliver. "Obstructionists" = BS. Failed to read the battle/playing field, failed at team-building, and failed to observe, orient, decide, and act.

Regarding this NATO at-bat steee-rike one! Will believe it when I see it. Gimme a written plan and hold yourself, and others, to it, or it's all just campaign BS. Even the leftists will tell you exactly what they intend to do, then move out on doing it. And they've been pretty sucessful at delivering on their promises :(
    Thing is, I think DJT learned his lesson the first time on who not to trust, and the way the game really is played. He got stabbed in the back multiple times. Then, over the last 4 years, they've mercilessly attacked him, indicted him for all kinds of stupid shit and generally drug his name through the mud. Now that he knows, I firmly believe he's really going to move the needle and follow through. If he doesn't make any big waves and follow through this time, then I fear we are screwed, as none of this (to include funding NATO) is sustainable unless you make your people slaves and tax the living shit out of them.

IronBeard

Master
    Thing is, I think DJT learned his lesson the first time on who not to trust, and the way the game really is played. He got stabbed in the back multiple times. Then, over the last 4 years, they've mercilessly attacked him, indicted him for all kinds of stupid shit and generally drug his name through the mud. Now that he knows, I firmly believe he's really going to move the needle and follow through. If he doesn't make any big waves and follow through this time, then I fear we are screwed, as none of this (to include funding NATO) is sustainable unless you make your people slaves and tax the living shit out of them.
    I sure do hope he has learned a lesson or two. Just don't care for the circumstances we're apparently stuck with; have to elect him to find out...

Raven

Master
    Get this party started :)
    I hope Trump uses that giant reset button and nukes the crap out of everybody so fast before any of them can respond and just gets it over with so we and all our offspring can quit living in fear of nukes. Nuclear winter is gonna suck big time but that way will actually save lives, because only one side will lose lives. Only way to do this is not with flying ICBM's or submarines... because these can be intercepted... but rather with nukes secreted into place or even built in place. And then detonated with no warning whatsoever. Predictive programming showed this plan is already being passed around higher up, in the Jericho series. Well worth watching... which is why the government called the network and got Jericho Season 3 canceled after they'd already produced it. It hit way too close to the truth

Last edited:
    Top Bottom