• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    My question is what other countries under NATO is sending money to fund Ukraine, Israel, and whatever other country that pops up hating America,but calls for our help when they can't fight their own battles.I honestly feel like when SHTF here at home, they'll celebrate

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    My question is what other countries under NATO is sending money to fund Ukraine, Israel, and whatever other country that pops up hating America,but calls for our help when they can't fight their own battles.I honestly feel like when SHTF here at home, they'll celebrate
    Yep, our paid "friends around the world" would be partying in the streets and invading after we go at each other.
    If you watched the Tucker/Putin interview Tucker asked him point blank if Russia was trying to destroy America. Putin replied " we don't need to, you are doing a great job all by yourselves"

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    FACTS.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    NATO by design and theory is supposed to work best when the big one [war] jumps off . It suffers from dysfunctional peace time command and control and its biggest problem ...politics [ foreign policy] . Like much of the MAD plan it has not been tested but all members know the US will lead it because we provide the nuclear umbrella .....what worries some european members is that we might destroy west europe to save west europe .

BluesBrother

Master
    NATO by design and theory is supposed to work best when the big one [war] jumps off . It suffers from dysfunctional peace time command and control and its biggest problem ...politics [ foreign policy] . Like much of the MAD plan it has not been tested but all members know the US will lead it because we provide the nuclear umbrella .....what worries some european members is that we might destroy west europe to save west europe .
    If true, oh well, that's what could happen when they don't contribute their fair share to defense.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    If true, oh well, that's what could happen when they don't contribute their fair share to defense.
    They could pay more than their fair-share it really came down to location location location of russia advance and first release of tactical nukes . It was hoped /predicted that a cease fire would come to pass before the ICBM 's ....we [US/USSR ] would avoid WW3 at the cost of some western european countries . The irony was we learned decades ago the russian were not coming ,they never were . The iron curtain is long gone but now NATO is erecting one and the bear says NO ....they might not be bluffing .

Raven

Master
    The iron curtain is long gone but now NATO is erecting one and the bear says NO
    IIRC it was discussed on the Glenn Beck show like 10 years ago that our own government hired ex-KGB agents to teach us how to be like they were, here and abroad

IronBeard

Master
    We need a president that is feared around the world. All the crap around the world started under Biden including Russian sub in Cuban not since JFK
    I can certainly see value in being feared, if not respected.

IronBeard

Master
    Yep, someone needs to take a long, hard look at who we are aiding with foreign aid. 'Bout time we take care of the homeland, then we'll see who we might help with any surplus.

Top Bottom