• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    The shutter lens would hafta be set very fast to capture a bullet like that. I’m not even sure it’s possible with an ordinary camera.

Carl

Master
    My question again is was the gun secured from the POS that used it or did he steal it from the "father"? If the POS had easy access the "father" and "mother" for that matter should be charged and held responsible with aiding and abetting the POS.
    I’d be careful what what you wish for. Do you really want there to be a witch hunt every time some idiot hurts someone with a gun? Sure its nuanced but the overly emotional cries for "people to be held responsible" are dangerous to our future rights imo.

Last edited:

Plinker

Marksman
    The shutter lens would hafta be set very fast to capture a bullet like that. I’m not even sure it’s possible with an ordinary camera.

My thought also.
    I’ve been behind a spotting scope and seen the mirage of a bullet trail sent by buddy’s rifle to target before.

High humidity sounds plausable for that trail to be visible.

Questions!
    Answers!

J pace

Marksman

Actually I think the Shutter Lens would have to be set at a slower speed to catch the movement I'm the bullet.

Welldoya

Master
    Actually I think the Shutter Lens would have to be set at a slower speed to catch the movement I'm the bullet.
    I haven’t messed with a manual camera in many years but as I remember, the faster the action, the faster the shutter speed.

Welldoya

Master
    My thought also.
    I’ve been behind a spotting scope and seen the mirage of a bullet trail sent by buddy’s rifle to target before.

High humidity sounds plausable for that trail to be visible.

Questions!
    Answers!

So, it’s actually the trail of the bullet and not the actual bullet that you are seeing?

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Since some folks have pondered potential “deep state” ties, it has been confirmed that the shooter is linked to Blackrock, the world’s largest asset fund management company, controlling over 10.5 Trillion dollars in assets. The proven ties are odd…the shooter appeared in a Blackrock commercial a few years ago. If the shooter was acting as an operative under Blackrock, it seems very sloppy that they would have such public ties as having him appear in a commercial. But the fact remains that he has proven ties to Blackrock, which is a very strange coincidence, especially given his age and background.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    A drone strike operation is beyond the capabilities of 95 % of the population
    This ^^^^^

Unless you know how to disable and hack through most of the OS on your drone, once it goes online and connects to the satellites (if you are in a no fly zone) it’s an expensive paperweight.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I saw a video floating around with a guy we are supposed to Google. He was tied in with someone. Looked like a bum off the street. Video was taken down so I don't have a link. He was about 2 people to left as viewed from the TV.(Trump's right)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    This ^^^^^

Unless you know how to disable and hack through most of the OS on your drone, once it goes online and connects to the satellites (if you are in a no fly zone) it’s an expensive paperweight.
    So to stop the Ukraine, all Russia has to do is make a no fly zone?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I saw a video floating around with a guy we are supposed to Google. He was tied in with someone. Looked like a bum off the street. Video was taken down so I don't have a link. He was about 2 people to left as viewed from the TV.(Trump's right)
    He's on the other thread. I saw that. Maybe the mods can join these 2 threads??

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    So to stop the Ukraine, all Russia has to do is make a no fly zone?
    Drones used for war and other special uses are shielded [electronically hardened] unlike a drone you and I can buy at hobby lobby and they lack the payload capacity . It might not seem it but war drones are crew served weapon systems .

Top Bottom