• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master

View attachment 96830

I have posted much similar stuff.
    Interviews.
    Numbers of Votes vs Registrations..ex. HOW CAN YOU HAVE MORE VOTES THAN REGISTERED TO VOTE? HOW CAN YOU HAVE MORE REGISTERED TO VOTE THAN LEGAL TO VOTE IN AN AREA...? EX LosAngeles county.
    Qanon are all who research Other than MainstreamFAKE Media.

Look and you will find Much more than what I have posted. And I have posted more than you need.

ALSO ..those that denigrate...HAVE NOT RESEARCHED AND HAVE A DOG IN THIS HUNT.. AND THE DOG IS CHINA

Maybe the watermark is already on the paper before it got printed at the annex?

Raven

Master
    Oh, enough. I'm going to the woods and spend the day goofing off, clearing the bride's kill zone, eating Vienna sausage and crackers and a moon pie for dessert. Maybe shoot a yote.
    I hear yotes are in short supply since we finished a 400 mile long section of border wall, lmao. Have fun. Has anybody else noticed that for once the illegal immigration was a non-issue this election cycle?! Go Team Trump! Nobody talked about it, anywhere! The MSM didn't want to inadvertently endorse Trump or give him a pat on the back!

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Maybe the watermark is already on the paper before it got printed at the annex?
    I never thought of that...I guess watermarks ARE in the paper rather than the ink, right? For the record, no one wants Trump to win more than I. I supported his campaigns financially in 2016 and again this year. I do believe there has been voter fraud, but I think a Trump win is very unlikely at this point. I hope I am wrong.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    I never thought of that...I guess watermarks ARE in the paper rather than the ink, right? For the record, no one wants Trump to win more than I. I supported his campaigns financially in 2016 and again this year. I do believe there has been voter fraud, but I think a Trump win is very unlikely at this point. I hope I am wrong.

An infrared watermark has to be printed. It uses high carbon ink.

Hidden watermarks typically use UV activated inks (show in a black light).

MarkS

Master
    While I hope that there are secret watermarks I don’t know how the supply chain for the watermark paper could have been used. Doesn’t every state use their own procedures to acquire supplies such as the paper used to print ballots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Telum Pisces

Master
    While I hope that there are secret watermarks I don’t know how the supply chain for the watermark paper could have been used. Doesn’t every state use their own procedures to acquire supplies such as the paper used to print ballots.

I do think it's up to every state to set up their voting rules/regulations and procedures for most everything.

When I showed up to vote, they printed my ballot on a simple inkjet printer. Unless the paper was something special, the printer was definitely not something special.

OldMan

Master

Duckyou

This is not what Q Anon claims to be.a

Do you have any evidence to back the second claim that Q Anon is bullshit?

If you believe that Democrats are cannibalistic, satan worshiping, pedophiles and Trump is waging a secret war against them - You are not in the same reality as me.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I do think it's up to every state to set up their voting rules/regulations and procedures for most everything.

When I showed up to vote, they printed my ballot on a simple inkjet printer. Unless the paper was something special, the printer was definitely not something special.

states should have most of the say, but some things should be mandated by govt, for all 50 states.

100% voter id when voting, with citizenship proved by DL procedures or passport.

no votes with postmarks past voting date accepted

no mass mailouts to all registered voters on list... absentee ballot can be requested only.

if you were born and live in Puerto rico , and move to the mainland, sorry charlie, no voting for you, move back to PR, you are a citizen, but without voting rights..

and poll watchers must be allowed access while any ballots are being counted, none of this 6' social distancing bullshit either

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    If you believe that Democrats are cannibalistic, satan worshiping, pedophiles and Trump is waging a secret war against them - You are not in the same reality as me.

most of them do hate God & religion, they ARE morally bankrupt, lots of them are queer loving freaks, and we should be at war with them, they hate our guts....we are nazis to them...

i am speaking of mostly the urban dems, many in the south are good people , but are low info, low iq voters who vote the way they are trained....

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    time for republicans to start smashing window, burning vote counting centers and beating dems in the street like they have done for the past 4 years to republicans/conservatives

tired of shit

Ricochet

Master
    most of them do hate God & religion, they ARE morally bankrupt, lots of them are queer loving freaks, and we should be at war with them, they hate our guts....we are nazis to them...

i am speaking of mostly the urban dems, many in the south are good people , but are low info, low iq voters who vote the way they are trained....

I am with you 100% on that. I know liberal/progressive teachers who think "love has no boundaries" . And it is a fact they prey on boys and girls.

Ricochet

Master
    time for republicans to start smashing window, burning vote counting centers and beating dems in the street like they have done for the past 4 years to republicans/conservatives

tired of shit
    I will start by not being silent.
    Everyone they claim to preach the ways of the North I will let them know : this is the South. Respect their way of life or go back home.

This reality that we have to have 200 acres just to be able to walk out the house with a gun because God forbid my liberal neighborhood sees my gun or hears gunfire should not be tolerated.
    They are walking all over you like a woman who wants to dominate through histrionics, fear and weakness.

It is still domination.

Duckyou

I asked if you have any evidence to back your claim.

Is there evidence or is it just your opinion?

Oh, yes. It is called reality. Reality disproves bat shot crazy ideas.

The other thing is Common Sense - which Q proves is not something that a lot of people have.

Top Bottom