• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricochet

Master
    My husband asked me to share with you all the letter he sent Rubio if you would like to do the same:

"
    Senator Rubio, it is absolute fact that the Democrats are engaged in the biggest criminal conspiracy in American history. To name just one example, it is impossible for a run of votes to be 138,000 to zero even if Trump were polling only 1 percent. It is criminal conspiracy. We need to see YOU in the news calling it criminal, and laying out the facts. We need YOU to demand criminal investigation. We need you demanding no votes be certified anywhere where there is evidence of fraud, and that includes Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia.

We need you ACTING to ensure no Electors are sent from states where substantive fraud has occurred.

Further, if the FBI and intelligence agencies spent their time and resources wiretapping domestically to chase down bogus anti-Trump claims, how can they not have collected evidence on this criminal conspiracy which any number of people knew was coming and of which there was solid evidence months ago?

We need YOU to demand all evidence, acquired by any and all means, on this seditious conspiracy be provided to the Courts and a summary to the press.

This is THE pivotal point in American history.

Where are you?"

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Oh, yes. It is called reality. Reality disproves bat shot crazy ideas.

The other thing is Common Sense - which Q proves is not something that a lot of people have.
    Still not answering the simple question.

Either you have evidence to back up your claim or is it opinion?

Ricochet

Master
    I was told by a liberal:

"Does it not bother you Trump treats women badly?"

That is his reality.

Is that evidence Trump treats women badly?

Ricochet

Master
    I showed pictures of Hunter Biden nude with a child in bed ( blurred to protect the identity of the minor ) to a progressive at work.

He said: " Trump has done that with his own daughter."

I said: do you have any evidence of that?

Silence.

That was his reality.

Ricochet

Master
    I heard a LOT of vile accusations about our President.
    I asked for evidence.
    No one so far has been able to back up their claims to their own reality and convictions about Donald Trump the man and the President.

We are all entitled to our opinions and our version of reality.

But facts and evidence must not be inverted into personal opinion.

If anyone has any evidence to shoot down any news media, alternative or mainstream just present it and let us, the discerning reader, make up our own minds.

And that is just my opinion.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Still not answering the simple question.

Either you have evidence to back up your claim or is it opinion?

I am sorry that I do not know what you want. You want me to show you what Qanon is about or prove that all Democrats and most celebrities are satan worshiping cannibals that are in a giant pedophile cabal that Trump is in a secret war with?

Ricochet

Master
    I am sorry that I do not know what you want. You want me to show you what Qanon is about or prove that all Democrats and most celebrities are satan worshiping cannibals that are in a giant pedophile cabal that Trump is in a secret war with?
    I want you to show evidence that the claim Q Anon is bullshit.

If you don't have evidence to prove your claim then it is your opinion - that all of your claims above are not occurring in the world.

I don't take anybody's word for fact.
    Not yours, not the MSM, not the Q Anon.

We do know that Biden's son has CP of himself getting his johnson incestuous pleasured by an underage family member, and that the FBI has had this evidence since 2019 and done nothing, while non-elites get arrested near instantly for CP even without the added statutory rape. We also know of CP being found widely on Pentagon computers, again with no prosecutions. So anyone who claims there aren't pedophile elites or lack of prosecutions proves there is no real issue has their head in the sand.

Just because you haven't seen evidence that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

So either you have evidence to prove your claim or it is just opinion - not fact. If you wish to rephrase that you "assert without evidence that Qanon is wrong about elites and pedophilia but believe its wrong" I'd agree 100 percent with your right to express your unsupported belief or feeling.

Duckyou

I want you to show evidence that the claim Q Anon is bullshit.

If you don't have evidence to prove your claim then it is your opinion - that all of your claims above are not occurring in the world.

I don't take anybody's word for fact.
    Not yours, not the MSM, not the Q Anon.

We do know that Biden's son has CP of himself getting his johnson incestuous pleasured by an underage family member, and that the FBI has had this evidence since 2019 and done nothing, while non-elites get arrested near instantly for CP even without the added statutory rape. We also know of CP being found widely on Pentagon computers, again with no prosecutions. So anyone who claims there aren't pedophile elites or lack of prosecutions proves there is no real issue has their head in the sand.

Just because you haven't seen evidence that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

So either you have evidence to prove your claim or it is just opinion - not fact. If you wish to rephrase that you "assert without evidence that Qanon is wrong about elites and pedophilia but believe its wrong" I'd agree 100 percent with your right to express your unsupported belief or feeling.

I am sorry - but starting from a place that Qanon’s origins are real is not what I consider reality.

Have a good life living in your make believe world.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Oh, enough. I'm going to the woods and spend the day goofing off, clearing the bride's kill zone, eating Vienna sausage and crackers and a moon pie for dessert. Maybe shoot a yote.
    Had fun. Tried a new moon pie, salted carmel.....these things are da bomb!! In other news, looks like I didn't miss much here.

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    I am sorry - but starting from a place that Qanon’s origins are real is not what I consider reality.

Have a good life living in your make believe world.
    Don't put words into my mouth.

You started talking about reality. There is physical, objective reality and then there is "reality" of people having various biases, perceptual lacks, or programmed unwillingness to process disturbing truths no matter the physical objective reality.

I start from a place of evidence.

Where is your evidence pedophilia does not exist or is not prominent among elites?

Let's hear the reality of the children that have been traficked across the border for the purpose of sexual slavery.

Is that a fantasy?
    Have you met someone from Haiti?

I have.

They hate the Clintons.

Do you know why?

Duckyou

Had fun. Tried a new moon pie, salted carmel.....these things are da bomb!! In other news, looks like I didn't miss much here.

A friends grandfather designed and made the machines that moonpies are made on - He was a big gun guy and loaded his own ammo as well (very hot stuff).

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    The media keeps screaming there is no evidence but Trump camp has reported multiple occasions of fraud or tampering.
    While I believe there is, will it be enough of a sham to overturn any states?
    Trump supporter here, but looking at reality.
    If there isn't 4 million fake votes we are fugged

FrommerStop

Master
    The media keeps screaming there is no evidence but Trump camp has reported multiple occasions of fraud or tampering.
    While I believe there is, will it be enough of a sham to overturn any states?
    Trump supporter here, but looking at reality.
    If there isn't 4 million fake votes we are fugged
    The truth becomes the most repeated version of it.

Top Bottom