Ukraine dropping land mines into Russia??

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Toe poppers!! What an effective way to cripple the enemy....then send them home to be a drag on their society!

Raven

Master
    Very effective...
    Until we invade Russian and step on mines that we paid for

Raven

Master
    Yep. And never forget that our weapons can go anywhere once they leave our control. We had M16's that we lost on the battlefield in Vietnam in the 60s and 70s popping up in the drug war in South America during the mid-80s. Who knows what else got bought, sold and traded between commies. Those Ukrainian Nazis (aaaaahhh real NAZIS) the Biden administration is bankrolling have already "lost" millions of dollars of our US weapons that we the US taxpayers paid for. Never forget that Russia was famous for scrounging off the battlefield and millions of German Mausers were Russian battlefield pickups during World War II, refurbished and then sold surplus to Americans and whoever else wanted one like 60 years later. So guarantee Russia is scrounging all of our weapons this time around too... legally. To be used in future conflicts or sold to the highest bidder. Legally. We found World War II weapons stockpiled all over Afghanistan in the 21st century, when we illegally invaded after 9/11. Freedom fighters all over the world will be finding millions of dollars of our crap stamped "US" from this Ukraine conflict, spread all thru the 22nd century, guaranteed... including these Ukrainian mines that we've bought and paid for... and so guaranteed we will have American boys in the future getting to step on our own mines

Last edited:

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    While I get the arguments to support Ukraine, one has to questions the metric chit ton of money we're sending over there. I can't possibly see how Ukraine wins this thing. I get that we are forcing a near-peer adversary to expend men, munitions and material, but one has to wonder, what if we were to spend some money and go after the Cartels? I mean, its drugs (and the border) that are a near-to-us-conflict that has some effect on our everyday lives.

IronBeard

Master
    While I get the arguments to support Ukraine, one has to questions the metric chit ton of money we're sending over there. I can't possibly see how Ukraine wins this thing. I get that we are forcing a near-peer adversary to expend men, munitions and material, but one has to wonder, what if we were to spend some money and go after the Cartels? I mean, its drugs (and the border) that are a near-to-us-conflict that has some effect on our everyday lives.
    'Cause if "they," truly went after cartels that would eventually lead to who the cartels are, who they are connected to, who works for them, who fears them, and/or who looks the other way based on orders from someone who answers to, works for, and fears cartels. Imagine kicking in a metaphorical door only to find your "boss," your boss' boss, and maybe even your own peers. Oh, my. That wouldn't go well now would it?

Gumby Hunter

Expert
    Only one level of involvement left , boots on the ground and we are probably already doing that in an unconfirmed method now

Top Bottom