• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Nothing inherently wrong with the south, nothing wrong with being proud about being from their.

But I’m not. There are still worse places though
    Love it or leave it :) life is too short to not be happy

Raven

Master
    That’s not even close to accurate lmao. You’re just being ignorant and making up something to be mad about.
    I'm not mad. I'm stating a fact about politics. Nothing personal. "considered a suburb of New Orleans since 2012" and graph shows voters are more Democrat than Republican. People are a product of their environment, and I'm just trying to understand where the new guy is coming from. Everything is cyclical

Screenshot_20221205-112743.png
    Screenshot_20221205-112850.png

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    So
    Lol living in New Orleans would make me hate my life. I'm working in bridge city rn and I'd rather get kicked in the nuts daily before I called this place home.

Sounds miserable in every way. I wouldn’t live in NOLA either, which is why I don’t. 50 miles away and buffeted from the tide of inner-city yo-yo’s by the North Shore.

Raven

Master
    Lol living in New Orleans would make me hate my life. I'm working in bridge city rn and I'd rather get kicked in the nuts daily before I called this place home.
    Yep. Been to New Orleans several times. Did not enjoy it at all. The last time I went all the way around New Orleans to avoid going thru it after dark. "The only fight you win is the fight you see coming and avoid"

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    I'm not mad. I'm stating a fact about politics. Nothing personal. "considered a suburb of New Orleans since 2012" and graph shows voters are more Democrat than Republican. People are a product of their environment. Everything is cyclical

View attachment 197610View attachment 197611
    “considered by some (unnamed and unsourced) websites to be a suburb of a city an entire state away” -some anonymous dillweed on a random website.

You’ve got to be mentally deficient to think that a town 50 miles away is somehow a suburb of a city that’s isolated by a several mile wide lake.

You really can’t make this stuff up.

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Ok, after reading through comments ill chime in. I joined to learn more about guns. Grew up shooting and fishing, but I got more active after my Dad's guns were stolen and pawned. I asked on here if anyone had seen them and the amazing folks here said they did. Long story short, I was able to find and buy back my Dads Winchester 94 Trapper in 45LC (given to him by his father) and presented it to him before church. He was speechless.
    Im here for patriotic fellowship, deals, and good community information and advice.
    So far, everyone iv dealt with has been top notch.

Raven

Master
    “considered by some (unnamed and unsourced) websites to be a suburb of a city an entire state away” -some anonymous dillweed on a random website.

You’ve got to be mentally deficient to think that a town 50 miles away is somehow a suburb of a city that’s isolated by a several mile wide lake.

You really can’t make this stuff up.
    Where I live people regularly commute over 50 miles to work every day

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    Where I live people regularly commute over 50 miles to work every day
    That’s wholly irrelevant. I drive 150 miles to work. That doesn’t mean picayune is a suburb of grand isle.

Trying to say that picayune is a suburb of New Orleans because of:

A) Voter Trends
    B) Commute Distance
    C) A completely unsourced website

Is dumb as all hell. You’re literally just making up narratives about me to feel smart, because you don’t like that I’m not proud of living in the south.

Raven

Master
    Ok, after reading through comments ill chime in. I joined to learn more about guns. Grew up shooting and fishing, but I got very active after my Dad's gun were stolen and pawned. I asked on here if anyone had seen them and the amazing folks here said they did. Long story short, I was able to find and buy back my Dads Winchester 94 Trapper in 45LC and presented it to him before church. He was speechless.
    Im here for patriotic fellowship, deals, and good community information and advice.
    Wow glad you got that back. That rarely happens. I've had two guns stolen from me in Escambia County. I found the guy but never found the guns

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Wow glad you got that back. That rarely happens. I've had two guns stolen from me in Escambia County. I found the guy but never found the guns
    It was quite the ordeal. One member said that another had listed it. I asked that member and he said he bought it from the same shop and turned out it was THE same gun. He was gracious enough to sell it back to me. 1 in 1,000,000 chance. Im using the same gun for deer this year. :)

Pensacola Joe

Expert
    @SUPERLITE69
    This saddens me "You’re literally just making up narratives about me to feel smart, because you don’t like that I’m not proud of living in the south."

I can only compare you to a transgender person in the way they too are unhappy with themselves. they are not proud of their God given gender and want to be something they are not and you are not proud of your southern heritage and want be from somewhere you are not.

that is a hard pill to swallow in the south. Southern pride is one thing but not being happy in your own skin is another level of sad and moving or trying to hide it won't help or make it better.

as we say in the south
    "I'll be praying for y'all "

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    @SUPERLITE69
    This saddens me "You’re literally just making up narratives about me to feel smart, because you don’t like that I’m not proud of living in the south."

I can only compare you to a transgender person in the way they too are unhappy with themselves. they are not proud of their God given gender and want to be something they are not and you are not proud of your southern heritage and want be from somewhere you are not.

that is a hard pill to swallow in the south. Southern pride is one thing but not being happy in your own skin is another level of sad and moving or trying to hide it won't help or make it better.

as we say in the south
    "I'll be praying for y'all "

“Not being proud of where you come from is the same thing as transgender people”

That’s hands down the dumbest thing I’ve heard. You were born in the south by happenstance, if that’s what you derive your “pride” from, then the bar must be pretty low.

Are you going to send the same message to all the folks in this thread who moved to the South from places like Colorado? They shouldve “just been happy in their own skin and stopped being unhappy”.

Keep praying if you want though, I doubt it’ll make me proud of being in one of the poorest regions of the US.

Likewise, I’ll pray that you find something to take pride in, that isn’t random chance. I’ll also pray that you stop making dumb and ridiculous comparisons about “being uncomfortable in your own skin”

JP0311

Expert
    Whose butthurt? All I did was shut someone up who wanted to speak without knowing.

If that makes me a lib, then power to you. Not sure why you’re crying and making conjecture about me though. Power to ya, “beta”, lmao.
    Who did you shut up ma’am?

NavCorman

Master
    Actually the name has been changed so as not to offend anyone, imagine that !
    Primate Virology Disorder.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom