• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fv22

Master
    You're absolutely right. I remember poll taxes growing up, and "literacy tests" being given. Are you saying we should go back to the George Washington era?
    Hell no, just making observations.

.22 cents

Master
    T

They might get the "Great Reset" but not the one they are wanting....
    If people can just awaken instead of woke itll become their (tptb) “Great Regret”

Last edited:

m4a1sof

Expert
    Trump all the way for me. Anybody the Democrats hate, the Republicans hate, the media hates, and the majority of people hate has to be the one I will vote for.

proud liberal.jpg

Papa

Shooter
    The best thing we can do is get off our a$$es and get out and vote. The United States is (as of 2020) 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 25% identified as Republicans, and 41% as Independent. We are behind 6% before the first vote is cast.
    I have friends and family members that would not vote republican because they have always voted Democrat they never listen to any political debates or speeches but they always voted "D" , I managed to turn a few of them to the
    "R" side . One of them told me last week that he was glade he did not vote for " That dumb S.O.B. Biden" .
    Thanks for letting me vent for a while, I am done now.

IronBeard

Master
    Anybody the Democrats hate, the Republicans hate, the media hates, and the majority of people hate has to be the one I will vote for.
    Deleted one sentence to convey my current position.

IronBeard

Master
    The best thing we can do is get off our a$$es and get out and vote. The United States is (as of 2020) 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 25% identified as Republicans, and 41% as Independent. We are behind 6% before the first vote is cast.
    I have friends and family members that would not vote republican because they have always voted Democrat they never listen to any political debates or speeches but they always voted "D" , I managed to turn a few of them to the
    "R" side . One of them told me last week that he was glade he did not vote for " That dumb S.O.B. Biden" .
    Thanks for letting me vent for a while, I am done now.
    You do acknowledge/realize that, at the high water mark, only about 40% of registered voters actually vote, right?

What that says is, 60% of registered voters, plus a TBD number of those not registered, just don't vote. Maybe more importantly, don't care to vote.

Why? Apathy? Laziness? How about futility, as in they just don't believe the whole effin' thing is conducted in a credible, trust-worthy, and easily verifiable manner?

Last edited:

chibooey

Shooter
    If Trump wins the primaries, it's going to not only cost the POTUS election but any senate/house elections as well. Even if some miracle allowed Trump to take the potus seat, the House and Senate would have flipped, and we'd have 4 more years of impeachment hearings or anything other than getting done what needs to be. Trump is also a big government guy, and wasn't a big 2a supporter. DeSantis, would also likely have a difficult time. While he's done great, the media has shown him as an ultra-right wing type. If we're going to get a chance in 2024, we need someone who comes off as right of center, not far right. At least, that's my two cents.
    We tried that with GW Bush and look how that turned out.... Just look at who his best buddies are now, Clinton and Obama.... To correct the damage that has been done we need a Hard Right candidate to start making repairs. A Centrist or right of center candidate will only result in our current status quo for another four years. Our nation will fail if that occurs.

IronBeard

Master
    Haven't watched it yet, but BINGO!

If they get away with the same crap in '24, it's all for naught. Note how long it takes to investigate voter/election/campaign finance fraud:

Sarkozy of France was accused of campaign finance fraud in the 2012 election. He was convicted of it in 2021... nine years later!

There were alleged cases of voter fraud in Alaska... I believe involving less than ten votes... in 2014 and 2018. Charges in those cases were brought in 2021... so late that the 2014 charges were subsequently dropped when they exceeded the seven-year statute of limitations!

In short, they know that nothing can be resolved between election and inauguration days. But waiting for investigations to complete and cases to wind through the court system for up to a decade means that the damage will have already been done... we are living this right now!

That is what Jan. 6th was about!
    Yeah, sumthin' just ain't right, what with the "investigated" "investigating" themselves....

I'm sure it's all fine. People are basically good and will do the right thing, and justice will be served. Complete with a public, and heartfelt, repentence, and righting of ways.

Hey Mods, is this a good time to request that 'puking' emoji again? I could sure use it now. Just sayin'....

IronBeard

Master
    We tried that with GW Bush and look how that turned out.... Just look at who his best buddies are now, Clinton and Obama.... To correct the damage that has been done we need a Hard Right candidate to start making repairs. A Centrist or right of center candidate will only result in our current status quo for another four years. Our nation will fail if that occurs.
    Agreed. Hard enough right that they would dry-heave at the notion of aligning with either of the "two" that have sworn fealty to the almighty $. I'll take door number three, Monte.

FWIW. We've already failed as a nation; we're a global partner. Better face reality, and start from there...

IronBeard

Master
    SEE?

I don't choose who to vote for based on "how many fence-sitters have been indoctrinated"... that plays no part in my decision.

And I have never voted for the "the guy who I think can win", either! We are not betting at a horse-track!
    Yeah, nothing more manly/Patriotic than staying with the rest of the flock. Not for me. At least there are two...

Last edited:

Papa

Shooter
    You do acknowledge/realize that, at the high water mark, only about 40% of registered voters actually vote, right?

What that says is, 60% of registered voters, plus a TBD number of those not registered, just don't vote. Maybe more importantly, don't care to vote.

Why? Apathy? Laziness? How about futility, as in they just don't believe the whole effin' is conducted in a credible, trust-worthy, and easily verifiable manner?
    Yes Sir I am fully aware of that, it is sad that only 40% of the people care enough to vote.

IronBeard

Master
    Yes Sir I am fully aware of that, it is sad that only 40% of the people care enough to vote.
    Roger that! I think we need to honestly and openly address the "whys" that behind that, and deal with/face the reality that reveals. Or, just keep our heads in the sand...

Carl

Master
    Just keep cheering for new hate crime laws because it’s from a republican - things will surely turn around. Look how great the patriot act turned out.

Top Bottom