• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    I recorded a couple trigger videos this morning. Finally got one of them uploaded and the next one is currently rendering. I plan on doing more review/product videos in the future.

Yea you buy a lot of stuff, reviews would be good.

When are you going to do giveaways to your subscribers? I'll be watching for the Hipertouch giveaway.

John B.

Master
    Need some opinions... about to buy another Fortis REV rail for my 18" gun... you think I should go with a 12" like what is on it now (stolen from my .300 Blackout above) or go with a 14"??
    757985a99a3b56eb512f03e88898da6a.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Yea you buy a lot of stuff, reviews would be good.

When are you going to do giveaways to your subscribers? I'll be watching for the Hipertouch giveaway.
    That might be a while. It will have to wait until my channel makes enough to pay for stuff. The sooner you subscribe, start clicking on ads and liking the videos, the sooner that will be.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Need some opinions... about to buy another Fortis REV rail for my 18" gun... you think I should go with a 12" like what is on it now (stolen from my .300 Blackout above) or go with a 14"??
    757985a99a3b56eb512f03e88898da6a.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S5....
    14" for sure

Seanpcola

Well, went by there today and the cupboard was bare, probably because of the newest panic. I bought a few boxes of of 5.56 but there was not the selection there usually is on Sunday morning. I have been watching it for a while and yep, usually tons of choices but I strongly suspect we're going to have at least a temporary shortage. Oh well, all of my mags are full. I may do a trade on here for another caliber I'm broke out in.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Yep, it sucks when you have to fight with the gougers for ammo. Of course if you put up some 22lr for trade it wouldn't last long. Although the 55gr can still be picked up online, there's still some out there.

Snow Bird

Master
    Gun Bot always has 223 for from around 22 cents up if you aren't afraid of steel.

bohica793

Master
    Between yesterday and this morning, I have put 500 rounds down range practicing for next Saturday's classifier. I was very unhappy with the point losses I had and plan to do much better this coming weekend.

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Just got back into town - thinking about hitting the Fort Walton gun show for small/large pistol primers.
    Is it worth going or are the prices set to put somebody's kids through college?

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Helped a buddy of mine assemble his AR10 and assemble a stripped lower. Then took it to the range to zero it in. All good to go in 4 rounds. Then he had a blast! Literally!

bohica793

Master
    Just ordered a Rock River match trigger for my AR after playing with one at the range earlier today. Looking forward to installing it.

Khaot1c

Marksman
    So primers weren't well priced but I found more HP38 and WIN231 for less than $30/#. Yes I will take some.

And apparently Jays in Crestucky is going to carry Nighthawk

Tapped on my Samsung Galaxy S4

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    sold my last 556, the one w the additional 22 bolt...now am officially out of the 556 game, ammo and mags gone...OH NO...found a 556 BCG in the cabinet!

Now what to do w the built Lower, a stripped lower a stripped upper and 2 spare 6.8 BCG's..maybe another 6.8? with those you don't need another AR caliber.

Top Bottom