• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skippy02

Marksman
    Put a Wolff sorting kit in a friend glock for 4 pound 7 ounce improvement

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I had a good gun day. Shot the IPDA classifier this morning at ERGC and made Expert in ESP (by 1.15 seconds). I'm uploading the video now and will get is posted as soon as possible.

bohica793

Master
    Good job Jeep! I only made Marksman but would have done a lot better if I could have hit that right hand target. I lost 40 points on Stage 3 and half of it was that damned right hand target....

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    I also went out and shot the classifier. And it our math is correct, I also made Expert. Real happy with how all the gear performed. Was a bit nervous running a new gun, new modifications, all new gear, and un-tested mags. Didn't have a single issue with any of it! Only had one brain fart where I didn't click off the safety during the draw. Not bad considering I normally don't shoot a gun with an external safety. Really surprised at how fast I was able to get that CZ popping on stage 1....!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I also went out and shot the classifier. And it our math is correct, I also made Expert. Real happy with how all the gear performed. Was a bit nervous running a new gun, new modifications, all new gear, and un-tested mags. Didn't have a single issue with any of it! Only had one brain fart where I didn't click off the safety during the draw. Not bad considering I normally don't shoot a gun with an external safety. Really surprised at how fast I was able to get that CZ popping on stage 1....!

It helps when you put lead inside the front of the dust cover....

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    just 'cause you're too weak to hold up my heavy gun, don't go knocking it! effin gamer!

madeSICC88

Master
    Had some fun over at the FOP range with my brother in law. He gets to shoot even less then I did before I got this range pass so he was pretty excited.
    Good way to spend the morning

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Had some fun over at the FOP range with my brother in law. He gets to shoot even less then I did before I got this range pass so he was pretty excited.
    Good way to spend the morning

Sounds like fun! You got any ammo left?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

HEIST

Master
    Should be picking up my left handed Savage 17HMR later on today. It will be the first fully left handed gun I have bought. Im ready to give it a test run.

madeSICC88

Master
    Sounds like fun! You got any ammo left?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    haha unfortunately no, I used the last of my .40 target stuff and .45. Have maybe 200 rounds of 5.56 left. Definitely have some buying to do.

I have been saving my brass for the event that I find a good deal on a turret so I can start reloading.

Last edited:

Clay

Master
    Ordered 1k rounds of CCI.22LR Subsonic off Midway, a 7rd mag for my XDS and some .38 all copper HP ammo. Had a $15 off promo code, all said it was $104 shipped for everything... The .22 was $29.99 per 500...2 brick max. I'm happy ..

Ryan

Master
    been practicing with my red dot on my fn at the house and took it out today and blew me away how nice it is to have it. Wish I could fit a RMR on a carry gun.

Paid to get a trust setup so I can order a can for a reenlistment gift to myself (have to justify it somehow lol).

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    finished up another IWB for a CZ P07.
    IMG_20150217_164708883.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150217_164708883.jpg
      IMG_20150217_164708883.jpg
      304.9 KB · Views: 175

RackinRay

Master
    been practicing with my red dot on my fn at the house and took it out today and blew me away how nice it is to have it. Wish I could fit a RMR on a carry gun.

Paid to get a trust setup so I can order a can for a reenlistment gift to myself (have to justify it somehow lol).

You serve your country, you decided to continue to serve....BUY IT! And thanks for you service.

ksenter

Master
    put together 2 AR's for a friends dad today. He purchased 2 NFA polymer lowers recently and wanted guidance in ordering some uppers of known quality but not break the bank. We found him some Yankee Hill uppers and some doo-dads to go along with them including MOE stocks and grips as well as Primary Arms red-dots. The YH uppers look great, and the diamond cut, dimpled barrels look awesome!

had some old zombie stickers lying aroudn and put them on the lowers as more of a joke.

Top Bottom