• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Idoono

Master
    Somewhere around $235 delivered. $21.99 / box plus $15 or so for shipping.

Idoono

Ordered 200 rounds of Federal 308 GMM 168 gr. Guess I will get to see just how well PSA does for new customers.

Idoono

I bought 5 boxes from them a few weeks ago to add to what I already have. I had it delivered in less than a week. At $21.99 a box/20, it is an exceptional price.

Dan1612

Master
    Any idea how monarch brass 150s shoot? They're about $16 per box.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Last night I did some dry fire practice with my G21. I found the slide stop difficult to use with my weak hand (which I always use with my G34), so I tried using my strong hand with very good results. I'll probably be shooting it tomorrow at the IDPA match.

This morning, I finally disassembled the primer carousel on my 650, which stuck with a few primers left in it last week. I still don't know the cause, but it works perfectly after cleanup and re-assembly. I finished using up those last few primers, so I can take the press off my bench and clear up some space.

I'm hoping the sun will come out and dry the grass off enough that I can cut it today and not have to do it tomorrow afternoon after the match.

ChrisC

Master
    a spare 34 is always handy especially if you have to drive 6 hrs round trip to a match....... just sayin' :becky:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    a spare 34 is always handy especially if you have to drive 6 hrs round trip to a match....... just sayin' :becky:

Very true. And you've got a good price on a perfect setup; however, all of my gun money is currently going toward tricking out my USPSA Limited blaster. Got lots of goodies that should be arriving this coming week and hopefully I'll be able to work up a load and test everything in time for one of the matches next month.

ChrisC

Master
    Very true. And you've got a good price on a perfect setup; however, all of my gun money is currently going toward tricking out my USPSA Limited blaster. Got lots of goodies that should be arriving this coming week and hopefully I'll be able to work up a load and test everything in time for one of the matches next month.

sounds like fun has just begun! there is nothing like working on your equipments and knowing it from inside out. extreme satisfaction. good luck on the limited blaster. I'm jealous

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    What really bothers me is when I have to google what caliber a Glock is from a sales ad? How hard is it to say "Its a G34 9mm" ? Happened to me twice today because someone did the same thing on a Beretta and I know they are popular in 9mm and 40cal.

So what gun stuff I did today was waste a bunch of time on google for the most important thing in a gun sales ad missing. How about that.

ChrisC

Master
    What really bothers me is when I have to google what caliber a Glock is from a sales ad? How hard is it to say "Its a G34 9mm" ? Happened to me twice today because someone did the same thing on a Beretta and I know they are popular in 9mm and 40cal.

So what gun stuff I did today was waste a bunch of time on google for the most important thing in a gun sales ad missing. How about that.

sorry, I am guilty of that. I forgot to mention it is chambered in .357 magnum but I just usually shoot .38 special coz I am lady like.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter

Dood! You're supposed to have every Glock model/caliber memorized! How could you not know this?

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    sorry, I am guilty of that. I forgot to mention it is chambered in .357 magnum but I just usually shoot .38 special coz I am lady like.

ChrisC ur on my shit list now cause yours was the glock from this morn and I thought from google it was a 9mm and was considering it now to find out it is some weird caliber! Your fired

PS. This is meant in a joking manner Not a personal attack (MODs can I have this statement attached as a signature?)

Walruson

Shooter
    Today, I watched a crap ton of gun related youtube videos and scrolled through the Pensacola private gun market.

So far, the Wilson Combat Beretta 92/M9 is peaking my interest. But I personally hate the ergonomics of the slide with my experience handling it. Also, an inForce APL is floating around my wishlist somewhere.

Top Bottom