• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryan

Master
    Got my TRP back, XDS came in, got a million Wilson combat ETMs, different recoil springs and random junk. Going to do a review on my Jogan holsters soon.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431807283.312474.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431807283.312474.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431807283.312474.jpg
      72 KB · Views: 169

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Picked up a S&W 22A today, of course I need to clean it...lol:boink:

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Put together a stripped lower and spikes lower parts kit, JP enterprises spring kit and set screw to take slack out of trigger.

John B.

Master
    Went to TGD and an NFA side charging upper, and one of those fancy Magpul stocks followed me home...

Anyone have a 16" blackout barrel they want to sell?
    1fcc230b56f8fdd52df6688a6e4c575b.jpg

Snow Bird

Master
    Stocked up on .22 at the new Academy in Foley and looked at there handgun prices. See how much over priced some of the used guns are here. I saw that 357 mag Glock. I didn't know they made them either. But then I don't follow what Glock makes.

poff09

Marksman
    Stocked up on .22 at the new Academy in Foley and looked at there handgun prices. See how much over priced some of the used guns are here. I saw that 357 mag Glock. I didn't know they made them either. But then I don't follow what Glock makes.
    I grabbed some 22 also...$.05 a round wasn't bad...got a 525 count yesterday and a 333 today...now hopefully I can find time soon to use some of it.

Skippy02

Marksman
    Went thru my gear and double checked everything for the IDPA on the morning. Worked on mounting this action camera, hoping it will work out OK or better...

sent from this crazy cyber space place

Jeff

madeSICC88

Master
    Took a friend out to the FOP range this morning.

He has preordered a Glock 43 and hadn't made time to go shoot it until now so he was pretty excited. I was pretty surprised how accurate I was with it considering my pistol skills are pretty lacking. Its a real nice little pistol.

I was also finally able to fire a new rifle I had put together along with a Vortex Viper 1-4 that I had recently bought. Rifle functioned perfectly just need to get out to Styx River to sight the scope in at 100yds and need to adjust the positioning of the scope, had just got some new electronic ear pro and they required me to hold my head differently then usual so I need to adjust for that now.

Good day though until I got back and had to mow the lawn

Seanpcola

I finally, FINALLY got a Mark II 22-45. Bought Rays and sold a dirty, filthy, needed cleaning S&W .22A to Frank. It's a good weekend when I get something I've always wanted and make Frank do some work at the same time.

Idoono

Master
    Installed a new scope on my cousins new Remington 700 Tactical and sighted it in. Now I need to start reloading some more 308.

Idoono

Got a couple more retro parts in today. Here are some pics of the GM no-forge code upper receiver and triangular handguards that will be used for my XM16E1 clone build.

These handguards will go great with the D stock and mottled PG I have for the XM16E1 build. All I need to do now is get the sight assembly for the upper. Also, I will be sending the upper to Victor at US Anodizing to be re-anodized in XM Grey to match the Nodak Spud XM lower.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Nice additions, you have those made or is there somewhere that sells them like that?

Nice additions, you have those made or is there somewhere that sells them like that?

These are 1964-67 original parts. The upper was anodized at one time, but somewhere along the line, the finished was stripped. Early M16 handguards, stocks and pistol grips had what is called a "mottled" look. That is what you see in the handguards. It is hard to find a good set of these. I got these from a Army Surplus store in Indiana. I have picked up a few nice items from them in the past couple months and at very reasonable prices. They were a gold mine for many of us retro AR builders/collectors.

Top Bottom