• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Yeah, but nearly $800 picked up from FFL? No thanks, I'll just buy a gen 3 and shave the STUPID effin grooves down. After all, it's just plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aim Surplus has law enforcement Gen 2 17's & 19's for $360. They are out of stock on the 19's at the moment but still have 17's.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    You feel retarded?? I am retarded, chasing this pipe dream of ever being able to shoot the over priced rifle I bought to help out a friend. Winchester 1885 low wall rifle marked 25 WCF. Did research asked a few questions and ordered 25-35 ammo for it at 1.00 per round, wrong ammo, so the only other caliber has to be it 25-20 at 1.50 a round, ordered a box, wrong again. WTF can it be, so looking on a winchester forum I see mention of the older guns being chambered in 25-20 SS (single shot) at about 3.00 a round they can keep it. Time to get rid of another pain in the butt gun. It is a VERY sweet rifle all deluxe but what good is it if you can't shoot it??

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    You feel retarded?? I am retarded, chasing this pipe dream of ever being able to shoot the over priced rifle I bought to help out a friend. Winchester 1885 low wall rifle marked 25 WCF. Did research asked a few questions and ordered 25-35 ammo for it at 1.00 per round, wrong ammo, so the only other caliber has to be it 25-20 at 1.50 a round, ordered a box, wrong again. WTF can it be, so looking on a winchester forum I see mention of the older guns being chambered in 25-20 SS (single shot) at about 3.00 a round they can keep it. Time to get rid of another pain in the butt gun. It is a VERY sweet rifle all deluxe but what good is it if you can't shoot it??

That sounds like a gun destined for Gunbroker.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Last night I loaded up almost 600 rounds of 9mm using my new bullet feeder. Took me the first hundred rounds to get it tweaked just right where it would run smoothly. Initially I had too much lateral spring pressure on the dropper tube, so it would get stuck up and drop all 6 or 7 bullets in the tube at once. I moved the collater over slightly toward the toolhead and it worked perfectly. Of course once I was used up all of my 147gr plated bullets, I found another small box of them up on my bench. Since everything is still setup for them, I'll probably go ahead and finish loading the 1-200 that's left. Tonight I'm planning on sticking them all in the tumbler for a few minutes to remove the lube and then case gauging them before loading them into ammo boxes.

madeSICC88

Master
    Got to fondle another AR10 I'll never be able to afford and a Rem 700 on a KRG chassis. I was in love with the the 700, was ultra light but it didn't have a scope on it yet.
    He has been talking to Vortex about their optics and they are sending his team 5 different versions if their Razor HDs to play with. So hes waiting to see how those are and will probably slap one on that rifle...bastard.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Seanpcola

Shootinstarz and I got to shoot a few rounds out of the Sub 2000 this morning between rain showers. Love it. It's a bit snappy because it's so light but nothing to worry about.

We did prove it ain't for a leftie. He's a South paw and the hot brass goes perfectly where you don't want it.

Viking1204

Master
    I actually clicked on this link! I'll be packing my rifles and pistols tonight for my trip to the hunting camp tomorrow, I guess that qualifies!

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Yesterday I went up to CORE and had the entire range to myself; one of the reasons I like going during the week. Needed to shake some of the rust off since I've been down with the crud for a couple weeks. Put 200 rounds of ball through the Wilson and another couple of mags of old carry ammo. I also ran some rounds through the Commander since It's going to be my carry gun for a couple weeks next month while a friend cerakotes my carry gun.

rtprthd

Master
    That's where being nice gets ya. Should it be renamed 25 WTF? Sorry, but couldn't resist the bad pun.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

MarkS

Master
    Went to Blackwater and sat on a crossing in the jeep till I got tired of listening to the rain hitting the roof and of course a couple of hours after I went home the rain quit.

bohica793

Master
    Received my barrel from Green Mountain and completed my target build. Looking forward to going to the range Friday to sight in and shoot groups. Ever since CrazyDoc asked about alternate calibers, I have been drooling over a 6.5 Grendel 24" upper. Damned enablers.....

Skippy02

Marksman
    Brokered a gun deal the day before yesterday, worked on a vehicle mounting solution for 1 of the acquired pistols this evening, it didn't work out so well so that's carrying over till tomorrow which o already have a pistol lined up for some massaging work. Meanwhile I've got my hands on a Beretta as part of another deal that needs to find a new home...

Anyone interested lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom