• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Surefire wanted to sell the military their SOCOM 3 prong version as its tines were stronger. Mil contract spec was for 4 prongs so that was what they bought. In the bush, open prongs snag. Gov has tunnel vision only buying for sandbox environment. I wonder if it makes the classic "ping" noise?

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Got the Vortex mounted and started to work towards zero yesterday. Ran some H-335 workups and it's back to the drawing board.
    I ran PMC Bronze through the chorno as a baseline and I'm pretty impressed with its consistency.

Last edited:

ksenter

Master
    installed a barrel, gas block and gas tube, muzzle device, and rail onto another members AR15 SBR upper this morning. Had a good time cuttin' up a lil bit and playing with gun parts. Wish I could do it more often.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I shot USPSA yesterday for the first time since last August. I shot pretty well, but my gun crapped the bed on one of the stages (completely my fault), so my score doesn't reflect how well I shot. I'll be posting some details on my training thread soon.

Jaxon1023

Marksman
    Thanks Kenny. It came out great. Was fun cutting up for sure. Make sure you put up some of those FDE napkins for the next build lol

Last edited:

Rapier

Marksman
    Went to the farm, checked out the range all was still there and in one piece. Put the fuel filter converter into the parts bin. That might be a future F-1 build. Right now I have more baffles to build, I bought a set of dies for the press, for my multi can.
    Ed

Skippy02

Marksman
    Sold some miscellaneous items to help fund a new 308 AR build

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ksenter

Master
    went out to my dads/brothers place today to let the lil one play and to get out of town for a while. He lives well north of hwy4, north of Munson. There sure are a lot of hunters out today!!! Brought home a Marlin 783 22wmr to play around with for a little bit. Pretty lil bolt gun.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Picked up a couple more lowers today. Just cause. ..20160106_194354.jpg

Attachments

• 20160106_194354.jpg
      20160106_194354.jpg
      378.1 KB · Views: 141

Garpo

Master
    I ordered another Ruger LCR 38+P and this one is for me. Had to get one for myself because I really liked my wife's and she's not sharing.

madeSICC88

Master
    Got a couple new triggers in today. Decided to get the cheaper Geissele G2S to put into my do all beater rifle.
    Feels pretty nice, not any different than any of the SSAs I've played around and with and for $135 its much cheaper.
    Also got the SDC-E as I wanted to flat trigger, will be putting that in my next rifle, still collecting parts for that one.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I ordered 10K 9mm projectiles, did some dry fire when I got home from work and I just finished editing the match video from Saturday.

Today was a good day.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Got a couple new triggers in today. Decided to get the cheaper Geissele G2S to put into my do all beater rifle.
    Feels pretty nice, not any different than any of the SSAs I've played around and with and for $135 its much cheaper.
    Also got the SDC-E as I wanted to flat trigger, will be putting that in my next rifle, still collecting parts for that one.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

The SD-E is a FINE trigger. Excellent for hunting or precision.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Talked to the lucky new owner of the Winchester 1885 .25WCF money pit today, he is happy, I am ecstatic, the world is good again!! Thank you gunbroker!! It will be traveling to Alaska in the near future.

ksenter

Master
    picked up my new Rem700 AAC 20" .308 today. Brought it home, mounted a bipod adaptor and bipod to it and promptly stuck it on top of entertainment center so I can look at it until I can afford scope base, rings, ammo, time. lol!!!!

Stripped m44 mosin stock today. Shellac was IMPOSSIBLE to dissolve, easy-strip. Ended up chipping it off with a butterknife. Layed knife almost flat and just kept going over it and over it and over it. Didnt take but maybe 35 minutes and I had it pretty clean. Sanded out some imperfections and have just come in from bleaching the stock. Looks as though the base of the stock had sat in a dark wet area or something as it has some nasty coloring at the base of the stock. Gonna try to get this one right. Has some cool/fun looking stock repairs that surely were done in arsenal, will be leaving those alone as I think theyre cool as a cucumber. Depending on how the bleaching turns out, I may just clear poly the finish.

rtprthd

Master
    Took the new Mod 2 .45 and the P07 out to the range. The Mod 2 shot great. I thought the Grip Zone was a little gimmicky when it first came out. But it was quite comfortable. I highly recommend one to anyone that's looking for a new CC piece. It looks like it will be replacing the XDs 4.0.

On a side note...should have shot the P07 first. Felt like I was loading a .22 after loading about 200 rds of .45 into the XD mags.

Top Bottom