• ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    No auctions on the forum

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Gas Port

Master
    Picked up a set of target grips for my IDPA S&W 686. I ran by my gun parts warehouse in Jay on my way home. Good day talking gun stuff with a friend.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I ordered a bunch of bullets, primers, and powder on Monday, dry fired on Tuesday, and ordered a new chrono yesterday. I also bought a new pair of shooting glasses last week that should be here tomorrow.

I'm hoping to get to the range this weekend, buy my FIL will be in town.

Joebob2

Expert
    Got my bonus and income tax yesterday and got a sale flyer from Kentucky gun Co showing a CZ SP-01 for $569. One is on the way!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Got my bonus and income tax yesterday and got a sale flyer from Kentucky gun Co showing a CZ SP-01 for $569. One is on the way!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Was in their shop a couple weeks ago and their showroom is RIDICULOUS. Anything you can imagine, they have. It's frigging huge. Very good local prices as well. Buds is less than 5 mins from my house so between the two, I'm sure I might as well make myself comfortable on the couch for awhile.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Oh and I picked up an LCP II today. Been looking for a small pocket piece and haven't been able to find one in stock anywhere. Just happened upon a small shop in London, KY where I am training for my new job the next few weeks. They had one left priced at $249 so I couldn't resist. Wasn't sure if I was gonna like it due to the huge dick beaters so they asked if I wanted to shoot it before I bought it. Ummm yeah ok. Put a mag down range with their rental and I was sold. Ruger has definitely hit the mark with this redesign and the trigger is about 500% better than the original.
    20170223_200041.jpg

Attachments

• 20170223_200041.jpg
      20170223_200041.jpg
      467.2 KB · Views: 179

Seanpcola

Oh and I picked up an LCP II today. Been looking for a small pocket piece and haven't been able to find one in stock anywhere. Just happened upon a small shop in London, KY where I am training for my new job the next few weeks. They had one left priced at $249 so I couldn't resist. Wasn't sure if I was gonna like it due to the huge dick beaters so they asked if I wanted to shoot it before I bought it. Ummm yeah ok. Put a mag down range with their rental and I was sold. Ruger has definitely hit the mark with this redesign and the trigger is about 500% better than the original.
    View attachment 52067

Yep, bought one a couple of weekends ago for my wife and Dan1612 did too. I think it's a great little gun, everything is much better on it than the original. I'm thinking about grabbing another for me.

Seanpcola

Where did y'all find em in stock? Did I get a pretty good deal?

I bought mine at Mike's. Paid $279 + the usual so yeah, you done good. I thought it was a good price but hadn't shopped around. I paid a little over $300 for the first Gen but that was about 4-5 years ago I think.

Wife woke up, said the kids had been bugging her about carrying, I mentioned gun shopping, she acted excited and off we went. I wasn't gonna pinch pennies while she was hot to buy. She looked at an LCP1, the II and a Bodyguard. She didn't get to shoot it before we bought it but she's smart enough and has shot enough to hold them all and said the LCP II just felt better than the others. Plus, she could rack it.

SCTaylor

Expert
    I ordered a bunch of bullets, primers, and powder on Monday, dry fired on Tuesday, and ordered a new chrono yesterday. I also bought a new pair of shooting glasses last week that should be here tomorrow.

I'm hoping to get to the range this weekend, buy my FIL will be in town.

Even more reason to be gone! Haha Seriously though, sounds like you're getting well setup for 2017. Looking forward to the day you announce an M card is heading to your door.

SCTaylor

Expert
    That's one helluva price Fupa! I'd gone for that in a heart beat!

Got both Stock 2's final cleaned & lubed this morning, packed my range gear, double checked I've got everything ready.... Heading to a Ben Stoeger 2 Day "Practical Pistol - Fundamentals" class this weekend. Seriously stoked, looking forward to learning from one of the best production shooters out there.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Even more reason to be gone! Haha Seriously though, sounds like you're getting well setup for 2017. Looking forward to the day you announce an M card is heading to your door.

Nah, I like my in-laws. I've got a long way to go on the M card, though I did shoot another A classifier this past weekend. I won't be able to make A before the AL sectional, but that's not the worst thing in the world. I'm anxious to see how I stack up against the 7 A's, and 12 other B's in open.

Got both Stock 2's final cleaned & lubed this morning, packed my range gear, double checked I've got everything ready.... Heading to a Ben Stoeger 2 Day "Practical Pistol - Fundamentals" class this weekend. Seriously stoked, looking forward to learning from one of the best production shooters out there.

Let me know what you think. I've heard mixed things about him as an instructor (mainly due to his personality, not his ability to teach), but he's coming down here in June and I'm contemplating signing up.

SCTaylor

Expert
    Keep at it dude, you'll make it there. From what I can tell move up is really a refinement of the little things - doing them faster.

I have done training in self defense with guys that were total pricks, but very solid educators. But I really don't give a damn about their personality or reputation, I want to learn from the best. I'll let you know though.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I just called Freedom Gunworks about when my backup open gun is coming back. The last I heard from them was Jan 27th, when they were sending the slide out for refinishing. I emailed them on Monday, but haven't gotten a reply. The lady said she still showed the slide out for finishing, but they received a bunch back yesterday that hadn't been cataloged yet. She's supposed to get back to me later on today once she finds out for sure what's going on. I need it back ASAP since I have the AL Sectional 2 weeks from tomorrow.

My new gun that's being built ought to be ready in the next few weeks as well. I hoped to have it before the AL Sectional, but I knew it would be cutting it really close. As long as I get it in plenty of time to test before A6, I'll be happy.

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Picked up a box of goods and parts for my 308 build

Bladetech holster for my SP01
    Bravo Concealment AR holsters
    Invictus 8 shot caddy
    Fortis break
    Aero enhanced LPK
    Aero black nitride 308 bcg (beautiful btw)
    Aero M5E1 upper/hand guard
    a859da543c4f4becbc24e08ede0fc83e.jpg
    4a4cb35238a79a19afd5770180452552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kendive

Master
    Dazee and I went up to the land today to do some shooting. I got a new CMR-30 and had to play with it.

Well I must say I am pretty impressed with the CMR-30 I got. It's usually a roll of the dice if you are gonna get a good shooter or have to do some work on a keltec to make it a good shooter but this one out of the box did very well.

Started with some CCI 35 gr 22 Mag suppressed with my Gemtech 9mm Suppressor. Have to say it was very hearing friendly.

Removed the suppressor and started shooting some cheap Armscor and it had two failures to pick up the round and chamber but not the guns fault you could tell that the round was almost a dud it was weak and barely ejected the brass. Well that only happen two times and the rest were great.

Also setup up some new steel I just got from ebay.

Here are some videos and pics. If you listen carefully you can hear the brass hit my truck. LOL

https://youtu.be/ulK98bu_9Z8

https://youtu.be/tIiqxNG4uig

CMR-30_zps2xgyt1yg.jpg

Steel_zpswj89aqvq.jpg

I ordered a AAC type shroud from Kineti-Tech to give it the SBR and suppressed look but that has not come in yet. Watch out for shipping with this place. I paid extra for faster shipping and they still just ship 1st Class. I emailed them to inquire on this scam...

Last edited:

Daezee

Master
    It can be fun shooting someone else's ammo! The CMR was impressive. Lightweight, yet it felt real solid and sturdy. The CCI ammo ejected MUCH more energetic than the Armscor ammo. It might be interesting or depressing to chronograph the Armscor 22 magnum ammo. I also shot some different loads out of my M&P 9 2.0 and a Ruger 327 magnum single seven to make sure they shot well (they did). It's great having a neighbor like endive!

PS The CMR might be "interesting" chambered in 5.8x28...you could reload for it cheaper.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom