• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    ohhh, I think I am all too aware of that fact, and that is the reason I have brainwashed myself into thinking it's only a few inches shorter. I'm good. SBR -SBS - silenced - full auto - where would it all end?????? I am certain there would be "Will Work for Food" signs involved!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    ohhh, I think I am all too aware of that fact, and that is the reason I have brainwashed myself into thinking it's only a few inches shorter. I'm good. SBR -SBS - silenced - full auto - where would it all end?????? I am certain there would be "Will Work for Food" signs involved!

Silencers... yeah gotta have some of those... SBS yep gotta get one of those too... AOW... need one of those... Full auto? I sure as hell can't afford it, so that is where my walled draws the line :ballchain:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Since I don't want to spend the cost of the trust or $200 per SBR or the legal limitations and being on the radar screen more than I am, I have to poor boy my SBR with a Sig brace.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Since I don't want to spend the cost of the trust or $200 per SBR or the legal limitations and being on the radar screen more than I am, I have to poor boy my SBR with a Sig brace.

Just FYI, my trust was $12.95. But I understand your other reservations.

Skippy02

Marksman
    Uhm, if your speaking to me, no sir, I've no clue wtf your taking about if your not then please, carry on with legally respected and granted life choice...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Ian PM me w those details, this is an intervention! LOL

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Uhm, if your speaking to me, no sir, I've no clue wtf your taking about if your not then please, carry on with legally respected and granted life choice...

Skippy, I was just making a joke, what do we need to talk about?

Frank, quicken willmaker plus 2009, bought it on amazon, hasn't failed me yet.

Skippy02

Marksman
    Ian, I know, my country joke, I guess was over looked or just that poorly delivered. I'm not so funny that way. Pm'd u directly, I think, still working on learning this stuff and app

Skippy02

Marksman
    No your joke was 5x5 but my counter was clearly not so good between my typos and dry corny sense of humor, my bad

Ricochet

Master
    Did you buy that fine pistol?? If not, you need to! I am completely infatuated with my SP01 with the CGW parts in it.

No, did not buy it. Just saw the ad a few minutes ago.

I am going to the Lakeland gunshow this Sat. 600 plus tables..I want to see what I find there first!

Also I *think* I want the Accushadow. The grip on the gun is very important to me and the grips on this gun I posted are different.

This gun is definetly on my list. Just not in a hurry right now. I feel I need to get better at my skills first with what I already have.

In other words: I need to earn this one with talent ( skills ) not cash. :)

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    No, did not buy it. Just saw the ad a few minutes ago.

I am going to the Lakeland gunshow this Sat. 600 plus tables..I want to see what I find there first!

Also I *think* I want the Accushadow. The grip on the gun is very important to me and the grips on this gun I posted are different.

This gun is definetly on my list. Just not in a hurry right now. I feel I need to get better at my skills first with what I already have.

In other words: I need to earn this one with talent ( skills ) not cash. :)

Not sure of what your plans are for it, but the accu-shadow was just banned from IDPA competition. I want / wanted one too.

That price seems high on that shadow, but you rarely see them for sale... The grips on the accu shadow are available on the CZC site btw, but those rubber ones are ugly as hell, and very comfortable for me.

Ricochet

Master
    Not sure of what your plans are for it, but the accu-shadow was just banned from IDPA competition. I want / wanted one too.

That price seems high on that shadow, but you rarely see them for sale... The grips on the accu shadow are available on the CZC site btw, but those rubber ones are ugly as hell, and very comfortable for me.

Thanks for that info.

I have not started IDPA yet. Was going to do Action Pistol on Tues but last minute trip: went to Cocoa Beach to catch the hurricane surf swell, instead.

I am almost sure I will see these at the gunshow. Shootstraight had it on their table last gunshow I went.

If the Accushadow has just been banned then maybe those who bought it for IDPA may cough it up for sale sooner or later.

That is good to know either way.

Thanks!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Thanks for that info.

I have not started IDPA yet. Was going to do Action Pistol on Tues but last minute trip: went to Cocoa Beach to catch the hurricane surf swell, instead.

I am almost sure I will see these at the gunshow. Shootstraight had it on their table last gunshow I went.

If the Accushadow has just been banned then maybe those who bought it for IDPA may cough it up for sale sooner or later.

That is good to know either way.

Thanks!

That'd be great if they were no longer on backorder and readily available!

Top Bottom