• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Lol, try hand checkering for 9 hours, my poor finger was swollen for two days.

EFFF that! I'll leave the heavy lifting to the pros. Wanna do a stainless Colt? Lol!

You did a great job on my RO9. She was the belle of the ball at IDPA, as far as I'm concerned. Unlike a custom shop job, it's that much more special to know the man who sacrificed his fingers to make it happen. Thank you, Sir.

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    1911 Junkey,Watch out he will try to take some work away from you.

1911Junky

Master
    EFFF that! I'll leave the heavy lifting to the pros. Wanna do a stainless Colt? Lol!

You did a great job on my RO9. She was the belle of the ball at IDPA, as far as I'm concerned. Unlike a custom shop job, it's that much more special to know the man who sacrificed his fingers to make it happen. Thank you, Sir.

Swelling is gone and ready for some more!

Dan1612

Master
    1911 Junkey,Watch out he will try to take some work away from you.
    No way, you couldn't pay me enough to do it for other people. I can now fully understand why the Berryville boys charge $3k for a gun, cuz I would too. lol.

Swelling is gone and ready for some more!
    Sounds good. I'll try to bring it next Monday, I'd like to shoot idpa with it first.

Made a trip to Dicks Sporting Goods this morning. Bought four boxes of Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr. FMJ and a Plano ammo storage box for $59.98 + tax (on sale). That equates to about $13/box of ammo once you subtract the ammo box.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I remembered to bring some of the unedited IDPA videos on a couple flash drives and it's a slow day at work, so I'm working on editing a few today when I have time. The IT guy here would have a stroke if I tried to upload them to YouTube, so that will have to wait until I get home. Unfortunately the videos are so large that even 32GB worth of flash drives couldn't hold all of them, so some will have to wait.

Garpo

Master
    One out of 3 arrived, balance on back order. Oh well, at least I have a decent supply of 1911 mags and they always seem to be available.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    New job training for the next 4 weeks so I'm just sitting here with my thumb in my ass thinking about guns..

Idoono

Master
    Just got in the last of the new mags and the new rings for my Ruger Gunsite. Now it is time to put the scope on and maybe get to sight it in this week.

Idoono

Garpo

Master
    Just added 3 round extensions to a couple of my CX4 (PX4) mags. Whoopee-doo, now I have a few mags that take a whopping 17 rounds of 40 S&W. I wish Beretta would come out with a high cap mag that could at least take 20 rounds.

Khaot1c

Marksman
    At Bullets and Bones? I hope to be there for that. I may even use a Glock. It should be a good time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom