• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Yeah I can see the meeting.

"Hi, my name is Brant and I am an AR-aholic. I haven't shot my AR in the last 3 hours...."
    This is why I need a can on mine. Just step into the garage and shoot.

MarkS

Master
    Printed 3 targets and shot them from 50 feet with my PT92 in the backyard with an old stump for a backstop. First was 9 rounds of hollow points, the next was 8 rounds of another box of older hollow points and last was 15 rounds of fmj, all were fired fast as I could aim and pull the trigger. I need to put in more practice time from the look of these.

ksenter

Master
    been selling some goodies lately including 2 "cheaper" scopes, 1 red-dot, an AK side mount, and have a pending buyer on the Noveske KX3. Buying a 3-9x40 for the 6.8 AR. Moving the 1-4x24 back to the 16" RECCE-ish rifle and putting the vortex Strikefire on the .22lr. The only AR not getting swapped is the AR pistol which is keeping its Vortex Sparc. The new Vortex magnifier will get stuck behind the Strikefire on the .22lr also.

Sounds like some re-zeroing needs to happen and take some new pictures as well.

Need to find a mount for the new (used) Nikon 3-9x40 1" tube. I'm looking for a cantilever 1-piece mount, must fit 1" scope tube. My budget is $100 or less, so now Larue mounts for me, haha....although I am almost out of Dillo Dust, and my dillo is getting chipped up from opening too many brewskies.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Pacing back and forth waiting for my lower to arrive. Have parts kit and stock. MUST.....ASSEMBLE........NOW!!!!!!!

If you need any tools, let me know. I don't have any extra time at the moment, but I'll be happy to donate tools to a good cause. I've got the roll pin starters and punches, lower receiver vise block, etc.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    been selling some goodies lately including 2 "cheaper" scopes, 1 red-dot, an AK side mount, and have a pending buyer on the Noveske KX3. Buying a 3-9x40 for the 6.8 AR. Moving the 1-4x24 back to the 16" RECCE-ish rifle and putting the vortex Strikefire on the .22lr. The only AR not getting swapped is the AR pistol which is keeping its Vortex Sparc. The new Vortex magnifier will get stuck behind the Strikefire on the .22lr also.

Sounds like some re-zeroing needs to happen and take some new pictures as well.

Need to find a mount for the new (used) Nikon 3-9x40 1" tube. I'm looking for a cantilever 1-piece mount, must fit 1" scope tube. My budget is $100 or less, so now Larue mounts for me, haha....although I am almost out of Dillo Dust, and my dillo is getting chipped up from opening too many brewskies.

I'll have to agree with your vortex sparc! I have one and they are outstanding. Can't say enough about them. Just curious, is it the SPARC 1 or 2?

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Oh and my new IWB holster should be getting here today. Found a great deal on Amazon. Can't beat it!

Top Bottom