• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Picked up a new pistol....need to sell my 19MOS now. Damn gun store had to have this sitting there

Only had 1

e65afda1156f1cd46f778a00cc81cd4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Once I disassembled my 1050 this morning, I noticed what appear to be casting voids in the indexing lever cam slot. I emailed Dillon, but I'm going to go ahead and clean and lube it, then put it back together and use it until I hear back from them.

f1effbb6a604fbdbae7254331d9e9230.jpg

c28383f2d81334f94d0b27694e520564.jpg

4790621e1a047b7a53872c26647d46b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I got an email back from Dillon today. They said it's normal and will never cause any problems. I don't like it, but I guess I can always fill it with JB Weld in the future. It certainly hasn't affected the 10K rounds I loaded before cleaning, nor the 2K afterwards.

Daezee

Master
    Got my SIG MCX rifle back from the current SIG MCX bolt carrier recall. I had installed a LaRue MBT trigger as soon as I got the MCX. SIG removed and returned the LaRue trigger to me, installed a Geissele SSA trigger and the updated bolt carrier group and returned the rifle to me, including a $50 coupon for their on-line store, all at no charge. Now I can use the LaRue trigger in another gun. Test fired 3 rounds in the yard, and function was perfect. This sure cost SIG some $. If I'd left the SIG factory trigger (way too heavy of a trigger pull for me) in, they wouldn't have installed the SSA trigger.

Early this afternoon, I received a bunch of small AR parts from PSA. Needless to say, I spent some time afterwards sorting and storing all of these parts. Now, I have enough small parts to do more ARs when I get ready.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Sold a pistol, bought a pistol. Grabagun was excellent on shipping, ordered late Sunday night and showed up at the FFL midday today.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    The most tedious part of progressive reloading. Filled 6 primer tubes preparing for a run of.223.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Yep. Loading ahead. Not even sure when I'll make a run. It was mostly out of boredom but at least now when I decide to start loading that is out of the way. 1000 bullets on the bench and another 2k under it. 2500 cases under the bench prepped and ready to load. All that's left is to fill the powder hopper and start pulling the handle.

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    I've ordered from them a couple of times and it's always fast and pain free.
    Yep. I need to research some more of their prices. Seemed about average on most things but the guns are typically cheaper.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Ordered a 8rd shotgun carrier to practice reloads, not sure if I need more almost got two. Also ordered 2Ar mag holsters & fortis compensator for my AR.

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Got my 2 rifle bag from voodoo tactical and put my phase 5 bolt release lever on.

IMG_2031.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2031.jpg
      IMG_2031.jpg
      886.7 KB · Views: 153

rick1967

Shooter
    Got a phone call from Grafs about my Bullseye being ready to ship. And so what? Well, I ordered it in June 2015! better late than never I guess

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Side note...tried practicing loading some dummy roads in shotgun. Pinch my darn finger like a MOFO!!!

Seanpcola

So, I went over to the farm today to work on the runway. Got smart and brought my AK for the hogs. I rode the tractor for 4 hours with that rifle riding comfortably in a sling hung from the ROPS. No sight of them.

When I was done I drove back to the truck, put up the AK and grabbed my wife's LCP II to run it for the first time. Just then I get a call from my boss asking me to check the trail going back to a pond on the property. I jump back on the tractor and drive the trail. I stop on the edge of the pond, get off, put my ears on, load a mag and turn around. There's those SOBs. Right across the pond, about 50' away. I text Sawman and he says "Take the shot, that .380'll slaughter them". I look back up and they're gone.

(Jk about Sawman, don't want anybody think Saw would give bad advice.....)

Top Bottom