• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    i dont know if im breaking the rules here...but its not the gun stuff i DID today but what i am about to go do. heading to element for a day of shooting. just taking alot of my guns and having a nice day. should be cold and not too crowded.
    Must of just missed you... I was out there doing a little pew-pew...

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    i was on the 100/300 rifle range from 0830 till almost 1. hit the pistol bays for about an hour then headed home.
    got there around 11:15 and went straight to red bays. shot about 300rnds of 9mm and was a ghost by 12:10. next time bud.

woodsy85

Expert
    Ordered the Ruger 75th anniversary edition 10/22. Was torn between the dark and light finishes but went with the dark figuring it’d be more forgiving. Not ruling out adding the light one too at some point.

5efd78fa9b9367a76ed3957164136aee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    My gun stuff is going to be put on hold through the holidays. Currently in London and will be traveling through the UK until the new year.

Gun stores here are weird, too.
    Fully scout it out, I'm guessing the idiot in charge has the same ideas for here.
    Also curious as to what the general public thinks about the King and royals. Have fun exploring a new country!!

ABlaster

Marksman
    Thanks! Not really new. My wife is a Brit and our kid is a dual citizen. Most average folks really like the royals and all the drama and entertainment they provide. Think of the Kardashians with a lot more dignity and history. The haters get all the press.

All the rifles are either single/double shot or bolt action, even though there are ones that are sort of AR styled. Shotguns are all double or single barrel break open. On the other hand, suppressors are over-the-counter.

Any knife with a locking blade is illegal. Mine got confiscated at a security checkpoint at a museum, but it was a throwaway with a low cost and no emotional connection. Kind of pissed me off though. I've carried machineguns around two Vice Presidents, a President, and a First Lady, but I'm not allowed a small lockblade.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Thanks! Not really new. My wife is a Brit and our kid is a dual citizen. Most average folks really like the royals and all the drama and entertainment they provide. Think of the Kardashians with a lot more dignity and history. The haters get all the press.

All the rifles are either single/double shot or bolt action, even though there are ones that are sort of AR styled. Shotguns are all double or single barrel break open. On the other hand, suppressors are over-the-counter.

Any knife with a locking blade is illegal. Mine got confiscated at a security checkpoint at a museum, but it was a throwaway with a low cost and no emotional connection. Kind of pissed me off though. I've carried machineguns around two Vice Presidents, a President, and a First Lady, but I'm not allowed a small lockblade.

Buy a suppressor and something ridiculous like a pack of gum, so it’s on the same receipt. Just for funsies.

Then maybe buy a 3 D-cell Maglite as a “carrying case” and bring home a souvenir...

What?!

Top Bottom