What if Biden wins, what gun things would you do before his inauguration?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    I do know this, when Trump wins and things settle down again I'll stock up on a few new calibers I have that I haven't had a chance to get during normal times. I probably need to come up with a better place to store ammo, my current location is getting rather low on space.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    I do know this, when Trump wins and things settle down again I'll stock up on a few new calibers I have that I haven't had a chance to get during normal times. I probably need to come up with a better place to store ammo, my current location is getting rather low on space.

I can hold ammo for you - prefer to store 9mm, 5.56, 45 acp, 38 special, 357, 30-30, 30-06.

Jevaughn

Master
    If biden does win, I'm gonna start making a bunch of zip guns so I can pay off my mortgage with the gun buy back money

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Numbers got my stomach hurting right now. Come on texas and florida

??
    Fox already called TX and FL for Trump. Of course, they called AZ for Biden, so...

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    ??
    Fox already called TX and FL for Trump. Of course, they called AZ for Biden, so...
    I've been online and ABC. I just did a quick check of actual polls per state. Trump looks like he is leading all but minnesota and maine. Potentially looking good for Trump once it's all calculated

FrommerStop

Master
    On PBS it is Biden 223 Trump 174 at 11:50 Trump is doing better than i thought and he could win.
    The PBS surprisingly seems more honest than abc, nbc, cbs. Biden went up quickly because they claim he has NY and most of the new England. If it looks like Trump could be winning they make the state pink, if it is biden they make it dark blue. If trump might winning the state is shown as light blue.

1604469694733.png

1604469740444.png

FrommerStop

Master
    205/189 favor biden now. ABC
    Edit they just changed it to 205/171 ???
    They say that Trump now has texas and has 212 electoral votes. With luck if he wins, the price of ammo will drop and it be available everywhere and my 401 K will do well.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Fox just stated that all mail in ballots that come in after 8pm in pennsylvania are being set aside and may not be counted.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    They say that Trump now has texas and has 212 electoral votes. With luck if he wins, the price of ammo will drop and it be available everywhere and my 401 K will do well.
    I'm not worried about the price of ammo as long as it's legal to buy and own it. We need red!

Raven

Master
    I'm going to focus on getting to know my neighbors really well, and in the process of walking around I'm going to check out a few overlapping fields of fire and take some measurements with my rangefinder. After you have yourself and your family taken care of then look outward. We gotta take care of each other.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom