What if Biden wins, what gun things would you do before his inauguration?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Trump at the moment is in federal court over the vote in Michigan and also there is other legal action elsewhere. If the courts do not decide in his favor, I hope Trump and MAGA do not take it to the next level and refuse to leave the white house.
    The democrats are getting close to being democrapers in their pants over the new appointments to the Pentagon. They are afraid that if Trump looses his case in court that he will not step down and is hoping the military will back him. i do not see that happening.
    There could be in the near future some very violent street fighting between Trumpers and pro-Biden supporters. i am not talking about someone tearing up a sign or pulling someone's mask off.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    while trump is in control, he needs to pull the full resources available to him, nsa, cia, fbi, and find out who knew, how, everything and one involved, and put it out to us...

General Snafu

Expert
    The 2020 election was held under a Trump-declared “National Emergency” that set an Election Day trap for the “unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure.”

This story begins with the little-known executive order signed into existence on September 12, 2018, by President Donald J. Trump. That order, available at Whitehouse.gov, is entitled, “Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election”

In that executive order, which almost no one has covered since the day it was signed, President Trump declares a national emergency. That emergency is still in play to this day, and the 2020 election was conducted under this state of emergency, which is a crucial point to understand what’s coming next.

“Unauthorized accessing of election infrastructure”
    In the EO, the President also states that people and organizations located, in part, outside the United States are known to be able to, “interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation.”

I went looking for this story today, that I've seen numerous times elsewhere. It doesn't appear to be as good as some explanations I've seen but, you'll get the point. The story explains how different entities within our borders such as the MSM and Tech companies can also be prosecuted under this EO. It appears that way back then, Trump was already planning ahead for the BS happening today.

You can read about this further at the following link:

SAWMAN

Master
    Interesting link.
    Can it be true ?? --- SAWMAN

General Snafu

Expert
    I try to plan for things before hand. It seems to prevent panic and poor decisions later.

You may know something I missed.

Thanks for your ideas.
    Don't forget, Biden says on day one he will issue an executive order that will prohibit all online gun sales. This is obviously why he was kept in his basement for weeks, preventing him from publicly making statements that would keep almost all voters except the dead, from voting for him.

General Snafu

Expert
    I try to plan for things before hand. It seems to prevent panic and poor decisions later.

You may know something I missed.

Thanks for your ideas.
    The 2020 election was held under a Trump-declared “National Emergency” that set an Election Day trap for the “unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure.”

This story begins with the little-known executive order signed into existence on September 12, 2018, by President Donald J. Trump. That order, available at Whitehouse.gov, is entitled, “Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election”

In that executive order, which almost no one has covered since the day it was signed, President Trump declares a national emergency. That emergency is still in play to this day, and the 2020 election was conducted under this state of emergency, which is a crucial point to understand what’s coming next.

“Unauthorized accessing of election infrastructure”
    In the EO, the President also states that people and organizations located, in part, outside the United States are known to be able to, “interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation.”

I went looking for this story today, that I've seen numerous times elsewhere. It doesn't appear to be as good as some explanations I've seen but, you'll get the point. The story explains how different entities within our borders such as the MSM and Tech companies can also be prosecuted under this EO. It appears that way back then, Trump was already planning ahead for the BS happening today.

You can read about this further at the following link:
    Let me add a bit more to this conversation, that should help clarify what I posted above.

Quit worrying about Biden. What nobody seems to understand is, Trump has beat the Dems at every turn. The man is an absolute genius and isn't about to lose this round either. Back in 2018 after the midterms he issued an executive order that escaped most people. In order to prosecute under that order, it appears he has to wait until the election is called by the Electoral College. As before, you can find the executive order at Whitehouse.gov, it's entitled, “Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election”

Rather than me trying to explain it, this lawyer can do it more justice than I ever could. This will make your day. Lets just hope it works the way it's explained.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    As ready as any red blooded patriotic American can be... it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1610112984940.jpg
      FB_IMG_1610112984940.jpg
      30.9 KB · Views: 112

Realtor

Marksman
    with the current prices of things, and slow shipping/back orders, things will get pretty expensive soon.... I've been waiting on inflation, where has that beast been?

ccather

Marksman
    buy a lot of chili for my hot dogs and be law abiding

Chili ++

Hope they do not pass really bad laws I must abide by.

There are some really strange ideas out there. Like "you don't own that".. The idea that there is no personal property. I heard that, or dreamed it, recently. I think some social justice- international organization was floating that notion. All property was leased not owned. Seemed to extend from land to things like cars, tvs, etc. Could be way wrong on this.

ccather

Marksman
    Looking at some of the pre-election posts, some of us were not good at predicting the future.

When I read in the forums "not likely to happen", I do not get much comfort from that prediction .

FrommerStop

Master
    Looking at some of the pre-election posts, some of us were not good at predicting the future.

When I read in the forums "not likely to happen", I do not get much comfort from that prediction .
    Relative to guns it is not too hard to figure out what biden et al want to do. I expected Biden to win. Number one the media was on his side. Two, lost votes for sure over the Covid mess.
    Three high vote turnouts always favor the democrats and the mail in ballot certainly helped out the democrats.
    To top it off in the Georgia senate races, some Trumpers are said not to have voted because they were told that the system was corrupt and their votes would NOT count. Sure to be true if you do not cast them.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I am prepared because I expected Clinton to win in 2016, so I just got an extra 4 years to stock up even more.

I did the same, we dodged a bullet 4 yrs ago, I starting increasing buys

RHINOWSO

Master
    Anyone caught flat footed has no one to blame but themselves.

We had a golden age of firearms and ammo availability from 2016-2019.

9MM was $0.15-.20 a round, 556 was $0.23-.30 / round, and 762x51 was $0.45-55/rd... for YEARs...

Latest posts

Top Bottom