• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed unless a peace officer sees you holding a firearm, then you're toast buddy." - Modern Law Enforcement
    I believe law enforcement has effectively become forcing government while protecting same for pay and benefits.

I am not anti law enforcement, I'm pro constitutional policing.

IronBeard

Master
    Could be fake news, or biased media...

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Duran could very well be headed to prison...

OKALOOSA COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE RELEASES ADMINISTRATIVE INTERNAL AFFAIRS INVESTIGATION INTO THE FATAL DEPUTY-INVOLVED SHOOTING OF ROGER FORTSON
    SHALIMAR, Fla. (May 31, 2024) – The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO) has terminated Deputy Eddie Duran following the completion of an administrative internal affairs investigation into the death of Roger Fortson on May 3. The administrative investigation determined the deputy’s use of deadly force was not objectively reasonable and therefore violated agency policy.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/f...ho-shot-and-killed-usaf-airman-roger-fortson/

Welldoya

Master
    Step one: throw the white cop under the bus to keep the looting to a minimum sometimes works but makes good PR always .
    Looks good in a lawsuit to say “We fired him.”
    Other deputies need to take heed and realize that they will get no support from their sheriff.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Step one: throw the white cop under the bus to keep the looting to a minimum sometimes works but makes good PR always .

One of “our own” (an AFSOC Airman) was killed, but there wasn’t any burning, looting, or rioting. There wasn’t any “white cop” or “black victim” focus, and if it was mentioned, it wasn’t taken seriously around here (in NW Florida).

We focused on the panicked LEO vs Citizen exercising understandable caution.

Those who focus on the skin tone as “the main narrative” are already off-track, especially here.

Carl

Master
    I don't care for the excessive jump to racism. IMO, that's cheap, unwarranted at this time, and distracting.
    Yeah right im not the one who makes this shit racial I just point it out. I bet crump the race pimp will even show up.
    448605074_860830839421660_4680491810112883161_n.jpg

IronBeard

Master
    OCSD will have to work this out as best they can. Firing one bad apple might not be enough.

Top Bottom