• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Frank....To say the least you have upset me to the max with your last post. Not one snow bird I know has ever stoled a damn thing while down here. Maybe a spring breaker but not Snow Birds. For 6 months they live here and spend there money here for that time. What do you think a condo rents for on the beach in the winter..How about lot rent in the winter for your $350000 motor home. I don,t have one that cost that much but every dime I make on SSI is spent on the local enonomy. I have called the south my home and love most of the people I have met here. If I thought most people down here thought of us like you do I might have considered living in states other than Ga and Al. I don't buy your gold so the price is unimportant to me

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    LOL, Nothing personal, stop taking every little thing said and crying about it is all about YOU...it is not! you know different snowbirds than we do then...yes there are some nice ones but few and far between. Here is the Deal...Destin walmart for one example has the highest rate of returns, the SB use the stuff all winter then return it on the way out of town. The restaurants have to limit or hide their condiments and shakers on the tables or they are all "borrowed" running joke in the business in Destin. ..they complain about the food or service to get it FREE. Motorhomes, thank goodness we have few in Destin, try to keep them in other areas and over charge them in town traffic is bad enough and not all are the "nice ones". No trailer parks in Destin!

Snow Bird

Master
    Well EXCUSE me How about I put on this thread that all people in the south are REDNECKS pickup driving beer drinking uneducated welfare leaches and they all sleep with there sister. OH lighten up .Its not all about YOU. You take it to much to heart. I really doubt that the snow birds are the only ones taking stuff back to wallmart. And another thing if you don,t know any good snowbirds how many snowbirds do you really KNOW. Have to go for awhile. Going to spend $900 in. the local economy for a new 700 Remington. And before I get trashed by alot of people I do like the south and most of the people I have met here and will never move back up north. This is home but I am still a SNOWBIRD and yes I do take it to heart when we get put down buy someone that probally dosent know any snowbirds or only has met them in passing...Frank if you are talking about French Canadains you maybe right. People from Canada don,t even like them.

Last edited:

Ric-san

Master
    Snowbird...its all good, you all contribute to the local economy and its much appreciated. Enjoy the weather, the beach and most of all, the folks who can help make your stay more enjoyable...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    LOL, well you did take it personally, I have always thought you were a nice guy, just giving you the facts did not say ALL and never indicated YOU...so take a chill pill and keep the BP in the normal range. WE LOVE YOU...if that helps...Redneck, beer drinker oUT.

Snow Bird

Master
    Chill Pill Taken Have a good day

ksenter

Master
    Well EXCUSE me How about I put on this thread that all people in the south are REDNECKS pickup driving beer drinking uneducated welfare leaches and they all sleep with there sister.

well then you'd be right!!! now where'd I leave my beer? Oh yeah, my sister has it in the bedroom...I better go check on her.

Snow Bird

Master
    Gunnerxxx...See what happens when you don't check in every day. You miss out on all the fun

Top Bottom