• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    A helicopter in NWFL/SAL....... you're lucky it wasn't one of the orange and white ones with the cloud seeding tanks on it.

ETA: Phone didn't show the vid..... Rotor wash is definitely a thing. I've been in aircraft responsible for knocking over porta potties, work benches etc. Buddy thought he killed a K9 when he saw the kennel blow across the LZ but thankfully the K9 was out taking a leak before the ride. Crewmen wear eye pro and the mandible protector as a standard procedure. Bugs/debris at 25kts and higher from fwd speed or rotor wash is not fun. https://shop.gentexcorp.com/gentex-hgu-56-p-84-p-maxillofacial-shield/

Last edited:

Southalabama

Master
    Army helicopter call sign FURY147 per comments on YouTube.

Flightaware has data.

Likely some confused warrant officer being instructed to land by a FEMA “official”. Doubt rotor wash intentional. Looked like confusion.

ccc

Master
    Yea don’t make allot out of this. You have rushed in national guard not familiar with the area and the LZ’s. I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY this was intentional trying to destroy aid being delivered to people that need it.

BluesBrother

Master
    I don't believe in coincidences. Why was the helo unmarked and of military origin? Piloting anything unmarked is against the law. A serious person would not fly unmarked. Why did it maneuver to create maximum rotor wash? Why were pilots wearing masks? The questions I would need answers to before I labeled it "not intentional". Didn't biden abandon Blackhawks when he ordered USA leave afghanistan? Does anyone believe china's explanation regarding their spy balloon touring our nuclear silos? After two assassinstion attempts does anyone believe Trump's life is not in peril?

Last edited:

bmm1911

Shooter
    Yea don’t make allot out of this. You have rushed in national guard not familiar with the area and the LZ’s. I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY this was intentional trying to destroy aid being delivered to people that need it.

Unfortunately this isn't the first time nor location this has happened at in that area. That area has many resources that certain $$$ men would love to have. Blackrock, they own more than you could ever imagine . Follow the trail.

Southalabama

Master
    Until I see a pic of a helicopter pilot wearing a mask to conceal his identity as described I’m not buying the conspiracy.

You can go to flightaware and track the movement of the helicopter. They had a transponder on. It didn’t take off from some secret base.

I’d like to see the mask. Could it have been a respirator mask.

The Respirator Mask provides optimal respiratory protection essential for pilots in varied work environments. Mask Microphone assembly provides clear voice communications and plugs into existing helmet communications (sold separately). Available with most popular microphone models.

Given the video of Glenn Beck and a congressman on the ground talking to FEMA they don’t appear capable of some vast conspiracy. They had folding chairs and a table and didn’t even have fliers to hand out. They are mostly clueless.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Until I see a pic of a helicopter pilot wearing a mask to conceal his identity as described I’m not buying the conspiracy.

You can go to flightaware and track the movement of the helicopter. They had a transponder on. It didn’t take off from some secret base.

The Respirator Mask provides optimal respiratory protection essential for pilots in varied work environments. Mask Microphone assembly provides clear voice communications and plugs into existing helmet communications (sold separately). Available with most popular microphone models.

Given the video of Glenn Beck and a congressman on the ground talking to FEMA they don’t appear capable of some vast conspiracy. They had folding chairs and a table and didn’t even have fliers to hand out. They are mostly clueless.
    Here.

Shows flight data with no helo in the area

bmm1911

Shooter

Listen all im saying is the people in the public eye are just a face to put a name to. If for one second you think that they are the one ones making the calls and decisions you are buying into what they want you to believe. There always has to be someone and something to blame. The real people in charge dont carry a known name and you could and would pass them any given day and not realize who they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom