• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Frank like they say down here arite ,None taken. Don't know if I spelled that right but the school teachers when my grandson went back home after spending the summer had a hell of a time getting him to say all right. At least he took some of the south back with him. Maybe some will learn from him.

Seanpcola

Gotta watch those misconceptions. It seemed like for years every Yankee I met was a jerk. Then i finally started meeting soe really awesome guys. Except for Vermonters.

May be just my bad luck but over the last ten years I was thrown into a situation where I had to deal with 5 of them on a close personal basis. To a man they were liars, cheats, ruthless, back-stabbing, mercenarial, wormy, ..............shit, I can't think of bad enough words to call them. I'll say it again, I may have just had the bad luck to get thrown into a pool of azzhats but I wouldn't piss on a single one of them if their guts were on fire. I've never been too close to a need for gun play but there was a week back in 2005 that I heavily weighed the possible punishment for popping one of them in particular. I should tell that story on here sometime. You guys would agree, and probably look down on me, for not thinking of a way to get away with a well-placed head shot.

bullseye

Shooter
    Dear leader makes a statement. Pay special attention to the last few sentences:
    Quote:
    For Immediate Release July 14, 2013
    Statement by the President
    The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy.............. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin.

Wait, what.......? I agree that this was a needless death. Martin ddnt have to attack Zimmerman.
    BUT!
    According to the verdict, Zimmerman was attacked by Martin, and Z was justified in defending himself from being attacked.
    So according to our COC, we should HONOR an ATTACKER, an ASSAULTER, a THUG?
    Why? Because of his skin color? Because He was too young to assault anyone????
    Gimme a break.

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Wait, what.......? I agree that this was a needless death. Martin ddnt have to attack Zimmerman.
    BUT!
    According to the verdict, Zimmerman was attacked by Martin, and Z was justified in defending himself from being attacked.
    So according to our COC, we should HONOR an ATTACKER, an ASSAULTER, a THUG?
    Why? Because of his skin color? Because He was too young to assault anyone????
    Gimme a break.

Get ready friend, it's about to get even worse.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Huge rallies all over and in times square in support of trayvon?? you gotta be kidding me, a burglar, doper, liar and punk?

BigDaddy

Master
    Their President thinks we should honor Trayvon after we wasted a year of zimmerman's life!! Skittles anyone? Bwhahahaha honor a dumbass gang banging thug, I don't think so. If these punk ass gang bangers got the business end of the deal more often maybe they would think twice.

Last edited:

Garpo

Master
    Huge rallies all over and in times square in support of trayvon?? you gotta be kidding me, a burglar, doper, liar and punk?

Welcome to upside down world Frank.

Or, for you Superman fans, Welcome to Bizarro world.

"Bizarro World" has come to mean a situation or setting which is weirdly inverted or opposite of expectations.

Sound familiar?

Snow Bird

Master
    Sean everyone has there story about people they haven,t liked. Mine was people from the u.p. of michigan. The first and only time I was ever I never had met a more snobish, self centered, and rude bunch of people in my life. Had no desire to ever go back and still don,t,and would tell anyone who would listen what I thought about them. Since I have been retired I have met 2 couples from up there that seamed to be nice folks to at least visit with and play golf with. Granted they were retired and may not be the norm but I could be around them.

flyandscuba

Master
    Where's the outrage for this death??

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...-beaten-by-bored-teens-dies-1-year-later.html

The assailants were just bored and unarmed "children"... If this poor victim had been armed, he might have been another George Zimmerman with demonstrations in the street.

I'm sick of this race baiting shit. Travyon was a street thug -- nothing more, nothing less. He got exactly what he deserved -- a bullet in the chest. He deserves nothing more than a pine box and a hole in the ground...surely not any form of "honor".

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Lets see, an attacker, druggy, liar, burglar, street thug, found burglary tools in his locker at school, Pics of him w an illegal gun, smoking dope and the jewelery he stole on FB...This is the guy they are defending??

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Lets see, an attacker, druggy, liar, burglar, street thug, found burglary tools in his locker at school, Pics of him w an illegal gun, smoking dope and the jewelery he stole on FB...This is the guy they are defending??

that is only a partial list Frank. he had a problem with authority and Crackers . he took a swing at his bus driver and constantly ranted about crackers in his blogs the guy was violent towards whites and it was his hate / racism and violet behavior that got him killed.
    can anyone honestly think he would carry out a civilized conversation or entertain a question at all from a cracker?
    the most likely scenario is he sealed his own fate by attacking a man who's only interest was protecting his neighborhood from further burglaries who had been carried out by Obama's sons " if he had any "

BTW today Pat Mahaney died from the gang beating he took last year by 6 of Obama's sons " if he had any " the guy lingered for a long time then died because he didn't have a gun to defend himself
    so where is the outrage?

Hate-beating_zps3f699d26.jpg
    Image-2.jpg

Attachments

• Hate-beating_zps3f699d26.jpg
      Hate-beating_zps3f699d26.jpg
      27.3 KB · Views: 130
    • Image-2.jpg
      Image-2.jpg
      34.9 KB · Views: 139

SAWMAN

Master
    Something that I heard today,but never thought about myself.

Civil Suite: If the parents of Travon file a civil suite against GZ, sure it could be easier to prove.....HOWEVER.....wont all the past evidence of Travon's gang banga past come to light for the world to see ?? Would Travons parents allow this to happen ?? To "slander" the "good name" of their "poor" little boy,that was so "unjustly" slain. I gotta believe that GZ's attorney in the civil suite would rake Travon over the coals.

What say ye ?? ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:
    Top Bottom