• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deersniper270

Master
    Haha. Y'all kill me. I'm not saying 9mm is the best round ever. I just want a 9mm. No concealed carry just a mid to full sized gun to carry around and shoot. 9mm usually runs cheaper than most calibers and will do the job I am intending it for. I appreciate all the info. Now I have to find time between full time work and school to handle some guns and pull the trigger on one.

Don't let me stop you continuing to leave your opinions on other calibers though. Haven't made a decision yet.

Rmalone

Shooter
    I own a FNX-9 and really enjoy it for shooting. Kind of a big gun, but could carry it during the winter if I wanted. Got it for a decent price too. But just about everyone I know that has a glock will swear by it.

DaBreeze

Master
    Academy had a Sig p938 in stock Friday afternoon. $699

cps57

Expert
    Do yourself a favor an at least hold a PPQ .... I would almost bet that that if you had a chance to hold the glock and the ppq at the same time you would buy the PPQ.

Captken

Banned
    They are getting rare but a S&W Chief Special 9 is one heck of a gun. No plastic there and shoots both double action and single action. I love mine and bought its two brothers, CS 40 and CS 45. They all fit the same holster. Being they have a bit more to them than the polymer guns, very little recoil and enjoyment to shoot.

Deersniper270

Master
    So I got the chance to hold a G19 and a PPQ today and my vote goes to the G19. I will hopefully get to handle a M&P 9 Thursday so I can make a final decision . Thanks for all the input guys

Little Jack

Master
    WHAT?!?!?!?!

I know it's all personal preference but the PPQ has got one of the best grips out there. I thought the trigger was a little wide, but man, that grip fits the palm perfect.

Stagman

Master
    I resisted buying a glock for a long time before I finally bought one and my only regrets is that I didn't by a glock sooner, you can't go wrong with a glock.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    WHAT?!?!?!?!

I know it's all personal preference but the PPQ has got one of the best grips out there. I thought the trigger was a little wide, but man, that grip fits the palm perfect.

The P30 is right up there too in comfort, and price....

cps57

Expert
    So I got the chance to hold a G19 and a PPQ today and my vote goes to the G19. I will hopefully get to handle a M&P 9 Thursday so I can make a final decision . Thanks for all the input guys
    Wow !!!!! Prob the first time I've heard that !!! But I guess that's why they make more than one ... Lol

Just curious ! Where did you see the ppq ? I want another one ..

Last edited:

Little Jack

Master
    The P30 is right up there too in comfort, and price....

I posted a comment about that, not sure if it was here or on PFF. The P30 and PPQ are on par. Might come down to what you had for breakfast to decide which one you like better. The extra $300 isn't helping the p30 though.

Top Bottom