• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xvBLiiq3Gm8?list=UUUAS3dghhuXdyPNBmMO1qMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lVFXu9bltZ0?list=UUUAS3dghhuXdyPNBmMO1qMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Urban, he is a legend in his own mind, just go to the website or FB...All I can really say is I personally would never use his services, 'nough said

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    He teaches you what you need to know, offers tips and suggestions and has fun doing it. He's obviously not everyone's cup of joe, but I say go.

I went and took his stress fire course with my son and liked it - he's an engaging instructor with training that isn't "Now lets all turn to page 3" .

Fear21

Master
    He didn't do anything reckless while I was there; and I haven't seen anything elsewhere or heard of anything that could be called reckless. To each their own, I suppose.

DaBreeze

Master
    I got my CWL training from Captain Ron. Enjoyed the training and the Liberal bashing. Never felt the conditions were unsafe, but on the contraire. Helluva lot better than getting your gun safety training at the Gun show. I would highly recommend Capt. Ron for the Basic CWL course, or some basic training. But, the high tech standing on your head, bouncing on a ball, doing back flips, not so much .

Fear21

Master
    He didn't have us stand on the ball or do the inverted fire. That's all "if you really want to" kind of stuff.

flyandscuba

Master
    He's never studied under any other recognized instructor. Simply watched readily available videos and come up with his own stuff - like telling people he shot drills after donating 2 pints of blood and shooting himself with an epi-pen. I say BS - and his "experience" and training is full of it.

If you want to give hard-earned money to a wannabe - thinking you're getting state of the art training - knock yourself out... I'd rather spend my money with recognized & reputable instructors who are actually certified - and not just claim to be.

Good luck to those who live el Capitain...(like previously holding a 6-pack boat charter license makes you a "Capt" in the context of firearms training).

Last edited:

wolfehollow

Shooter
    How do you know all this info?

just curious... full disclosure...

My dad is a top notch boat surveyor (with "real" certifications) and met him through the boat world. Not verifying or disagreeing with your statement, just wondering if your info matches up with mine.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom