• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Question: After all this "liquidation " are the shelves just as full as a couple weeks ago ??
    And: Is the buisness location actually being vacated or just changing names ?? --- SAWMAN

fv22

Master
    Stopped in there yesterday, most prices still nothing to write home about... Asked the cashier when they are closing she did not know, said they have not told them anything yet.

Murfpcola

Master
    Question: After all this "liquidation " are the shelves just as full as a couple weeks ago ??
    And: Is the buisness location actually being vacated or just changing names ?? --- SAWMAN
    You can see where some merchandise has been moved around but there are no bare shelves. If you had never been there and there was no signs then you would never think they are going out of business. Unless you looked at their prices:)

Murfpcola

Master
    I did not make it by there till after they closed today but their signs now say up to 50% off. Will try to get in there tomorrow and see if everything has dropped.

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Went by there today. Most things were not 50% off. Most things were 20 to 30. Didn't find anything that was a really great deal.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    They're liquidating inventory that's been in the warehouses. They're also getting inventory owned by the liquidators. Tiger Liquidators owns all of Gander Mountain's inventory, shelving and displays. Gander no longer has control over pricing of any of it. Just an FYI guys.

Welldoya

Master
    I would think they would make more money by cutting it to the bone and save all the labor (and other) expenses of dragging it out.

Murfpcola

Master
    I would think they would make more money by cutting it to the bone and save all the labor (and other) expenses of dragging it out.

I wonder what their power bill and possible rent has been these last couple months. I stopped by for a few minutes today and the camo is down to 50% off. Optics in the glass case were down to 25% off. I am still watching one item but I can buy it elsewhere for the same price right now and can return it if necessary.

madeSICC88

Master
    Anybody notice if the gun cases had anything marked off of them?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Anybody notice if the gun cases had anything marked off of them?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    It was 10%, I have to run into town and gonna stop by. I'll update...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Knotnow

Shooter
    Went at lunch and bought a pair of Timberland boots that was 20% off which brought them down to what I paid for the last pair I bought several years ago.
    Shooting accessories such as holsters, slings and I think gun cases were down to 30% off. Reloading equipment was still 20% off. Pistol AMMO is still 10% off which is still too high but their rifle ammo is 15% off which brings it down to Walmart prices.

SAWMAN

Master
    JW, please do. I am gonna be in there tomorrow AM around 1000 and will post as soon as I get home also. -- SAWMAN

Murfpcola

Master
    I went in this evening and Guns are down to 15% off. I was able to pick up a used Glock 20 for $375. I did not need it but I figured I would buy it before Sawman. They did have four or five Glock 21 for $320. I would like to add one of them to the collection one day. I did not handle them but they all appear to have night sights but were a mix of gen 2 and gen 3 (some rails and some not). I also got a realtree pullover hoodie for $15. It is not the thickest but it will work for the little hunting I do. It does have Gander Mountain in big black letters across the front but the deer and hogs at my family's place are not brand conscious. Hopefully the prices will come down on the gun accessories pretty soon.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    I didn't make it today but there are a couple things I'm waiting to see if they drop a little more; ammo, a STR stock, and mags. I'll try to stop by tomorrow or Thursday.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Apologies gentlemen. Didn't make it yesterday. Made it as far as Lowe's to googlie eye some lawn tractors then headed back outta da hood to the "safety" of Cantonment.
    I WILL be there this AM to look at them Glocks and the purple shooting shoes.(Actually,shooting the shit shoes.)
    Will dig up that reserve coffee can full of money hidden in the back of my secret safe and take that with me.
    My thoughts are - - -> ANY Glock,in ANY condition is worth $375. Parts are readily available,and if in too bad of shape (yeah,right) you could always send it back to be refurbished at the factory. Ever see one that came back ?? They are like new. Also,anything that has been coated with the Tenefer process is there forever. No matter what the surface looks like. I have a 31 and 32 that shows a bunch of wear. I refer to it as "character". --- SAWMAN

pcolagunner

Master
    I went by yesterday after work and it looks like things are starting to come down. Guns are still 15% of which on some guns it makes a difference and on some it doesn't. Accessories are now 20 to 30% off and I picked up some snap caps at 30% off. If your in the need for some clothes there are some good deals at 40 and 50% off to be had. Still no "its so cheap I have to buy it" prices yet.

SAWMAN

Master
    There now. Can't get out of the truck. Raining soooo damn hard affraid I just might rust.
    Will get back . . . . . . --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom