GOA suing FL over Open Carry Ban & Under-21 Carry Ban.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Oh... gotta love when they refer to themselves as "elites". "Elite", my ass. Most referred to as such merely have genetic-defect levels of greed, which in the end is detrimental to everyone including themselves.

Problem being, people like that tend to "float" to the top, where they then hire all the best snipers and security personnel, or at least mediocre ones who are then provided with the best equipment :)
    I'm participating in a follow the money exercise that has spun off the current diddy debacle. In almost every instance, the money can be traced back to blackrock and/or vanguard. There is also a commonality that is hard to avoid among the top people of those two organizations. Those interested, have a look.

IronBeard

Master
    I always reminded myself that I protected the office, not necessarily the individual in it at that exact time. Kind of like you respect the rank, not the person wearing it. Just so anyone doesn't get the wrong idea, while I was the dude in the suit and the earpiece a (very) few times, most of the time I was in full kit with a suppressed SBR and stuffed in a nearby closet, kitchen, unused office, vehicle, or other dead space. Also, it was in addition to other duties. I was never a full-time dignitary guy who traveled with them. Probably why I'm still married!

As far as rubbing butts of the rich and powerful, yeah, not really. All the ones I was around pretty much ignored us. I never tried to talk to any of them, either. Just wouldn't have seemed appropriate.
    I get it and no offense intended. Knew people who worked details for the the clintons, before and during presidency, and some who worked for Dubya. Most guys I know these days look at the job as a whole, if it's worth the money/risk, they jump; usually a contract for a specified period. Every one that comes to mind is off shore...

Top Bottom