• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    Mainstream media is doing their normal wordsmithing. They call Hamas "militarists". Despite our State Dep't designating Hamas as a terrorist organization and they themselves talking about the "terror" that Hamas is trying to inflect on Israel, they still call them militarists. I also read that the Canadian Broadcasting Co. issued an internal memo directing their reporters not to refer to Hamas as terrorists.

Oh yeah, don't ya just love the pro-Palestinian rallys at Harvard and in N.Y.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Mainstream media is doing their normal wordsmithing. They call Hamas "militarists". Despite our State Dep't designating Hamas as a terrorist organization and they themselves talking about the "terror" that Hamas is trying to inflect on Israel, they still call them militarists. I also read that the Canadian Broadcasting Co. issued an internal memo directing their reporters not to refer to Hamas as terrorists.

Oh yeah, don't ya just love the pro-Palestinian rallys at Harvard and in N.Y.
    "wordsmithing" that is new to me , i like it ,so accurate too

IronBeard

Master
    i remember that they were on our side in mourning on 9/11 while there were parades in the streets of gaza.
    I remember they wanted in on Gulf War I and we "incentivized" 'em to stay out.

Raven

Master
    spread could end up being the war discussed in the Bible the last one
    "Armageddon" translates into "war at Migadoo" (spell check). Migadoo is a real place. Look for the last war to be at that particular place, and if it's not at that particular place then no worries, it's not Armageddon

Raven

Master
    infiltrating
    Even infiltrating enough to have led others astray inside the intelligence community? Double and triple agents? Across multiple continents? Enough to defy even our US background checks? Possible, but not likely. The big "They" let this happen

Raven

Master
    I just finally got my ATT cable up and running so i can better see world events ....ssssoooo put all my "save the uke" in storage and order all new "i support israel" stuff ....i hate the flavor of the month turnover .
    The Ukraine and Israel are both meant to distract from our own border crisis and a stolen presidency. See, you didn't even mention it. Programming works

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    i remember that they were on our side in mourning on 9/11 while there were parades in the streets of gaza.
    They were brainwashed, programmed and ordered to be on our side on 9/11. If they only knew the truth about how 9/11 was an inside job...

Top Bottom