Help a member find an item post, ammo, mags etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Talked to the store manager at the Navarre Wally the other night.. He told me trucks arrive daily with ammo everyday around 4pm. By the time it gets checked in and all that bs he said they start stocking it on the shelves between 6-10pm. He also said its no guarantee they will get a certain amount of ammo, with all this stuff going down each store is allowed just a certain amount for the week. Im not sure if it is the same for all Walmarts but I bet its pretty close...

Telum Pisces

Master
    Talked to the store manager at the Navarre Wally the other night.. He told me trucks arrive daily with ammo everyday around 4pm. By the time it gets checked in and all that bs he said they start stocking it on the shelves between 6-10pm. He also said its no guarantee they will get a certain amount of ammo, with all this stuff going down each store is allowed just a certain amount for the week. Im not sure if it is the same for all Walmarts but I bet its pretty close...

I talked to the Navarre guys as well and he said that they get a little less ammo since they don't sell guns at that one. He said the Walmarts that sell guns get a little more ammo on their shipments.

Last edited:

joe

Master
    9mm can be found at any Acadmy. You may have to go more then a few times in a week but if your lucky you can even find 350 for $99. I did today.

Fishyfingers

Expert
    I check the marketplace at AKfiles several times a day. I just got 6 more GI mags with the tan followers for $100 shipped. Most of those guys are looking for AK stuff but there have been a number looking to trade AR for AK mags and such. Not much gouging either, or not to the same degree.

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    panama city wal-mart
    22lr little
    9mm none
    45acp nope
    762x39 hardly any
    308 get outa here
    223/556 aint gonna happen.
    270 and any other odd ball hunting round or misc pistol round (380acp ect) more than enough...

short answer is panama city sucks even with 4 wal-marts

Welldoya

Master
    Oddly enough, during the last ammo panic two years ago, .380 was the one in shortest supply. I guess everybody stocked up after it was over.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Oddly enough, during the last ammo panic two years ago, .380 was the one in shortest supply. I guess everybody stocked up after it was over.

In that time, .380 was the most popular concealed carry round. Gun makers have since introduced quite a few small 9mm's and now everyone owns a 9mm for CC. Sucks because I got rid of all my .380 guns because ammo was hard to find. So I consolidated to 9mm which was the caliber that you could find the most of in the past. Not so much now.

With that said, SGammo has some decently priced per round ammo still in stock. Ordered me a case yesterday.

http://www.sgammo.com/catalog/pistol-ammunition/9mm-9x19

tyler0421

Expert
    Went all over the place in fwb and Destin yesterday.
    FWB Walmart- nothing
    Patriot Arms- 12-14 boxes of .223
    Army Navy Store FWB- A bunch of .556 for $20 for 20
    Jimmy's- none
    Greys Tatical- None they did have a few AR's still though.
    Destin Guns- Had a few boxes of .300 blk for $20 a box. They still have a few ARs that are outrageously over priced as well as pmags that are outrageously over priced a $50 a piece.
    Destin Walmart- They had 3 boxes of 9mm i bought one and they said the others would be gone shortly.

I think every where I went had 9mm though.

tyler0421

Expert
    Thats actually ranger firearms not Patriot. I always confuse them. Patriot had no .300 or .556/.223

outside9

Master
    Went all over the place in fwb and Destin yesterday.
    FWB Walmart- nothing
    Patriot Arms- 12-14 boxes of .223
    Army Navy Store FWB- A bunch of .556 for $20 for 20
    Jimmy's- none
    Greys Tatical- None they did have a few AR's still though.
    Destin Guns- Had a few boxes of .300 blk for $20 a box. They still have a few ARs that are outrageously over priced as well as pmags that are outrageously over priced a $50 a piece.
    Destin Walmart- They had 3 boxes of 9mm i bought one and they said the others would be gone shortly.

I think every where I went had 9mm though.

My rant from another thread; Seemed to fit with your post tyler

I refuse to do that, not until a weapons band is passed. I'm still holding out hope nothing will get passed and all these dealers sticking it to us will be remembered.

I went into Destin Guns for my first and last time today. The guy tried to tell me Walmart does not carry ARs anymore, which I just saw Walmart in Niceville sell one. Their p-mags were $49.99 each, which is "BS". They did not pay that for them, I would understand if they had bought high and needed to sell high.

Not holding it against anyone (private sell) doing it, but I refuse to take part. I'm on leave until Monday and been hitting the stores looking for some items for other forum members, ammo etc. If I find those items at the normal price I will buy and sell for same price, if they still want it. If not, I will keep it in my stash

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Outside9 I agree with u on over priced b.s. too many people out to F you as it is without our own gun people doing it too though. I have a couple of lowers I may sell but it won't be for $500 hell I barely have $140 in complete lowers. Ethics will lose to greed in most people.

outside9

Master
    Outside9 I agree with u on over priced b.s. too many people out to F you as it is without our own gun people doing it too though. I have a couple of lowers I may sell but it won't be for $500 hell I barely have $140 in complete lowers. Ethics will lose to greed in most people.

Exactly, I may need to ask one of you for a favor some day, or a deal on a trade.

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    hey i'm on here a lot and see how people treat each other im all for helping out a person if they havent been "helping themselves" at other people cost.

Dwatts1984

Expert

shootnstarz

Master
    I am looking for a M-4/A-3 complete upper in 5.56 if anyone runs across one that I won't have to take out a bank loan to purchase. I have a few things to trade too.

Rick

rockb

Expert
    I created a web page to hopefully help folks find ammo. The idea is that you register and put in zip codes you are interested in being notified of. Then when you are in waldo world or somewhere else go by the ammo counter. If they have anything in stock pull out your smart phone go to the site put in your username, password, the name of the business, and the zipcode of the store and click the button. An e-mail will be sent to everyone who registered to be notified of ammo availability in that zip code.

I posted about it on another forum and didn't get any feedback so I figured it was something that no one else would be interested in.

If anyone is interested in participating head on over to http://ammomailer.com/ and register.

rockb

Expert
    I wrote an application that will help you track inventories at your local wal mart. The stores here put their inventory out at 8:00am. What I have found is that if I track what they have and compare what their inventory system says was in stock yesterday to what it says is in stock today and look at what is new, the new items are wheeled out at 8:00am. You can download a copy http://ammomailer.com/wmammo.html. Take a look and if you think it will help you shoot me a PM and I'll give you a discount code to save you 25%.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Once I get into working I'm sure I'll come across some "extra" 5.56 and mags!! Will sell really cheap or trade for things!! Love trading!

Top Bottom