• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    I don’t know if the color coded FEMA lists exist, but according to informed sources they do and our names are on one of these lists:

Red List – These people are the enemies of the NWO. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders, and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approximately 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.

Blue List – These are also enemies of the NWO, but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place, and will be taken to the detention centers and ‘re-educated’. Various mind-control techniques will used on them. Most will not survive this. Mr. Springmeier was not specific on exactly who was on the Blue List, but I would guess that people such as you and I are on that list.

Yellow List – These are citizens who know nothing about the NWO and don’t want to know. They are considered to be no threat at all and will be instructed as to how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. Unfortunately there are too many of these to be effectively controlled, so many will be killed or starved.

Black List – I have recently heard that the red and blue list have been combined into one, and is called The Black List. All black listed citizens will be marked for execution.

Racists, they only want to kill me because I'm on the black list.

Droshki

Master
    With Jade Helm 15 coming to Texas, Utah, California and 4 more southwestern states for 'summer exercises' between July 15 and September 15 this year, numerous 'FEMA Domes' that are being rushed to completion across the state of Texas in locations such as Lumberton, Brownsville, Pancho Maples and Kingsville are raising alarm with many who view these structures as potential 'FEMA death domes', used to house 'insurgents' following the red and blue list round-up of gun owners, Christians and patriotic supporters of America and the US Constitution.

"Despite that many will perceive the domes to be cleverly-disguised “FEMA camps” – which could potentially be used to shelter destitute populations during emergencies, such as a financial collapse – they also provide ample opportunities for the feds to weasel into Smalltown, USA and squander its pocketbooks."

Described by the New York Times as 'dual-use domes', most of the time filled with cheering high school basketball fans (think Hillary Clinton's 'fun camps') but, 'come hurricane season', used as a 'nearly impenetrable shelters from the weather,' the NY Times story tells us that 28 of these buildings are being built and there is nothing standard at all about them: they'll have double-layer cinder-block walls reinforced by heavy-duty steel bars and cement piers that plunge 30 feet into the ground.

Droshki

Master
    femadeathcamp1.jpg

Attachments

• femadeathcamp1.jpg
      femadeathcamp1.jpg
      42.4 KB · Views: 217

Snow Bird

Master
    John, I wondered if anyone would bring up Kent State. So many people have forgotten it.

Snow Bird

Master
    I'm not worried in the least. Member after member after member on this Forum has stated and even bragged about there war plan and how they will survive with there stash if MRE's and thousands of rounds of ammo and there 20 or 30 mags already loaded up.
    The gold and silver is stockpiled in there secret stash and ready at the drop of a hat to barter. The only thing they haven't shared is how they will tote all those guns and STUFF to the timber where they are going to make there stand.
    Then some are just going to stay in place and slide under the radar,EXCEPT they have been watched on this Forum and all the bad guys know who they are and they will be the first ones to go down.

Dan1612

Master
    Ok. Read the whole thread. Still don't get it...

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Ok. Read the whole thread. Still don't get it...

I think the basics are that if you're on the yellow or black list you're going to die. If you're on the blue or red lists you'll be housed in a FEMA camp, but you can avoid all of that by playing with the Panhandle Escambia Indigenous Service aka PENIS. :party::bolt:

Droshki

Master
    Dan1612 is a (college educated) veteran, so he'll be one of the first ones picked up.

Stagman

Master
    Does anyone not remember the Japanese being put into internment camps here in the USA during WWII? My grandfather is an 88 year old WWII veteran and he has told me about the Japanese internment camp that was in Loxley during that time, acording to him it was in the field behind Carl's Deer Processing just off Hwy 59. Don't say it can't happen here because it already HAS!

Garpo

Master
    Does anyone not remember the Japanese being put into internment camps here in the USA during WWII? My grandfather is an 88 year old WWII veteran and he has told me about the Japanese internment camp that was in Loxley during that time, acording to him it was in the field behind Carl's Deer Processing just off Hwy 59. Don't say it can't happen here because it already HAS!

Yup, and they were Americans of Japanese descent.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    We are screwed should they ever implement the plans they already have in place.

JSD2137

Expert
    Im on my way to Sam's to pick up every case of vienna sausages they have. Oh yeah and a Obama T shirt

Snow Bird

Master
    MY,How do we sleep at night with all this worry?

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    All prepped here.

index.jpg

Attachments

• index.jpg
      index.jpg
      63.8 KB · Views: 273

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    We are screwed should they ever implement the plans they already have in place.

sorry to say, you are most likely correct...with the money the military has to research & develop, they have some awesome toys....

Top Bottom