• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Don't think people are buying all this stuff. I think it's the retailers slacking. Everything and anything sucks nowadays and they can blame it all on the rona. Any type of service is in the dumps and nobody cares anymore.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Low inventory and high overhead are part of the "new normal"... the more the left pushes for $15 an hour the more of this we'll see. We have seen how thin the supply chain truly is and any interruption will create waves. Sadly, this is where we are in the USA today. Better hope the lamestream media doesn't get hold of this, it'll be bare shelves later this morning.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    There is a lot of talk about the labor crisis that is affecting places like McDonalds and such, it’s being blamed on the stimulus checks, when you pay someone to stay home this kind of thing happens.
    It's the covid cash on the unemployment that's the problem. Make more sitting home gettin high and making deducts.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    yeah I had heard that a month ago and restocked then!

ccc

Master

5lima30ret

Master
    Has anyone else noticed the ongoing shortage of daily shower spray? (Not cleaners, but the stuff you spray on your shower walls to keep the soap scum build-up off.) All the Walmarts in South Baldwin county have been out for months. Even the Navy Commisary and NEX haven't had any for months either??

It seems to me that a lot of companies got into making products they previously didn’t. Makes me wonder what they stopped making when they repurposed those assembly lines. For example, Costco doesn’t get the large hand soap refill jar anymore but they have large pump containers of hand soap that’s clearly a Head and Shoulders shampoo container, so who else is doing this. Look at all the hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes available now, what were they doing and making before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom