• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky refused the US's offer to evacuate him from Kyiv, saying, "I need ammunition, not a ride."

Can you guys see ANY of our elected officials kit up for our country..
    That's impressive to me.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk
    I could see Emperor "Brandon" step out on the porch and squeeze off a warning shot in the air out of that ol double barrel. Recoil puts him on his ass, bumps his head on the way down and kills the last (2) confused braincells. The rifled slug downs John Kerry's private jet as he is on his way back from lecturing Putin on not dropping the ball on global warming while at war.
    Wait till these f#ckers get a load of our transgender military. That will scare them.

Last edited:

seandizzie

Expert
    Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky refused the US's offer to evacuate him from Kyiv, saying, "I need ammunition, not a ride."

That's impressive to me.

Ex president still in Kiev

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I watched about half of that video. Don't have time to finish it yet. I'll have to restart and watch it all over again cause his bodyguard had me distracted lmao. He didn't notice his AK didn't even have a mag in it lol. And as the guy spoke he was trying to nonchalantly load it as he hoped no one noticed lol. So yeah I didn't hear a word the guy said for most part lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ls1_guru

Master

That's impressive to me.
    The amount of geriatrics we have "elected" up there are unfit to do the job in the position they are in, you think they are physically capable even lifting that gear let alone wearing it?

Would be fun to watch tho haha

Raven

Master
    Ukraine needs a neighboring air force to step in, fast. And HMG anti aircraft guns

Raven

Master
    And Ukraine needs to go on the offense wherever the Russians are spending the night

Raven

Master

Again I don’t know if this is true or not somebody’s claiming these are those men.

That butterball spokesmouth with four chins is going to live longer than anybody once the blockade starts... if he doesn't end up as the main course

Snake-Eyes

Master
    I watched about half of that video. Don't have time to finish it yet. I'll have to restart and watch it all over again cause his bodyguard had me distracted lmao. He didn't notice his AK didn't even have a mag in it lol. And as the guy spoke he was trying to nonchalantly load it as he hoped no one noticed lol. So yeah I didn't hear a word the guy said for most part lol

He had a mag barely latched in, at the start of the interview, then shifted the rifle around and it fell out. I don't think he was even near the mag release lever; it just wasn't seated. Even the former president heard/noticed it fall and looked down to his right. Then one of the guards "buddies" walked over, picked it up, and gave it back to him. "Gee. Thanks, man."
    Spends an eternity trying to get it oriented correctly and rocked back into battery without looking "too" obvious. Ah, the joys of an AK mag.

Regardless, I hope they are victorious against the invasion force.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Sadly. I think that video is a perfect analogy for how woefully unprepared they are. Unless someone saves them it's not going to end well. No one wants to help because it's just a temporary fix that in the end hurts those who help more than Russia. Very sad scenario

.22 cents

Master

Attachments

• photo_2022-02-26_17-51-12.jpg
      photo_2022-02-26_17-51-12.jpg
      90.9 KB · Views: 61

.22 cents

Master
    What's the max effective range of cardboard AK-47s?

Attachments

• photo_2022-02-26_17-48-13.jpg
      photo_2022-02-26_17-48-13.jpg
      94.6 KB · Views: 84

IronBeard

Master

That's impressive to me.

Absolutely not. They're quick to commit the lives/bodies of others, but high behind their barricades. We are expendable commodities that ensure their wealth and security. Biden will slur and meander us into WW III, kill thousands of our own, and still blame Russia, and trump.....

DAS HUGH!

Master
    What's the max effective range of cardboard AK-47s?
    About the same range of a good quality rape whistle I suppose. I haven't followed the politics there at all really till recently. Seems like they should have had some mandatory basic training on all men when they turn 18 or something like that if they have places like Russia as a neighbor. Heck even the women

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom