• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NavCorman

Master
    So much information information being reported . As well, so much information not being reported . I’m sure we have “advisors” on the ground with Ukrainian forces and hope that we are analyzing the tactical aspects of the Russian offensive both in the air and ground operations. Where and why they are succeeding or failing .

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yeah numbers aren't jiving when I see them. They have a video out where they claim to be flying a drone and dropping bombs on a whole convoy of BUK missile tanks. Like 5 or 10 in just one video. The video showed 2 flights. So not sure where they getting their info. I see alot of home made maps out there that look like a hellish weather maps lol. Alot of videos I see keep getting disbunked as old videos tho. Hard to say what's true now. Even a video game sequence I heard was put out as news and people believed it. I wonder when or if Russia will put out numbers

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Yeah numbers aren't jiving when I see them. They have a video out where they claim to be flying a drone and dropping bombs on a whole convoy of BUK missile tanks. Like 5 or 10 in just one video. The video showed 2 flights. So not sure where they getting their info. I see alot of home made maps out there that look like a hellish weather maps lol. Alot of videos I see keep getting disbunked as old videos tho. Hard to say what's true now. Even a video game sequence I heard was put out as news and people believed it. I wonder when or if Russia will put out numbers

Yeah definitely have to filter through a lot of info these days.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Seeing a few videos popping up where rebels/civilians are making checkpoints and basically shaking down and murdering who goes by. Maybe these are the doped up nazis guys we're hearing about, I dunno. One video shows a guy filming the car ahead of him. Then, they drag out the passengers. The driver firing says, "SOOKA!" and reacts like he's seen it before. I'm guessing sooka is some bad word, lol. But he puts it in gear and charges right thru the melee right as shots begin ringing out. And blazes right thru it all perfectly like he's done it 50 times already. Pretty extreme video. So there's going to be alot of civilian dead found soon just from those. And I wonder when they find those piles of bodies who they'll be blamed on.

Anyways, Europe is finally seeing why civilians need guns to protect themselves. And starting to wake up. I'd hate to be stuck in that type of stuff with no gun to protect my family with

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Seeing a few videos popping up where rebels/civilians are making checkpoints and basically shaking down and murdering who goes by. Maybe these are the doped up nazis guys we're hearing about, I dunno. One video shows a guy filming the car ahead of him. Then, they drag out the passengers. The driver firing says, "SOOKA!" and reacts like he's seen it before. I'm guessing sooka is some bad word, lol. But he puts it in gear and charges right thru the melee right as shots begin ringing out. And blazes right thru it all perfectly like he's done it 50 times already. Pretty extreme video. So there's going to be alot of civilian dead found soon just from those. And I wonder when they find those piles of bodies who they'll be blamed on.

Anyways, Europe is finally seeing why civilians need guns to protect themselves. And starting to wake up. I'd hate to be stuck in that type of stuff with no gun to protect my family with

It’s the Russian work for bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    There's going to be a whole lot of hungry people all the way around the world real soon. That alone could spark WW3
    Screenshot_20220228-074918_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220228-075001_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220228-075101_Gallery.jpg

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yep. Saw where russia account for like 80% of fertilizer

ls1_guru

Master
    The electronic hold of money is the first thing that caught my attention of all of this. First time it's ever done so yea this will get interesting and people should catch onto that pure concept.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    China banning phosphate urea exports was back in September of ‘21.
    Russia banning nitrogen exports was around Halloween of ‘21.

“Setting the stage”, maybe... but definitely not something that just happened.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I'm not economist or financial expert. But let's say they get or are cut from SWIFT banking. They I heard already had their own version set up. And I'm sure anticipated it to some degree. But even if not. They'll simply create their own system. And all other countries will just join it. And guess who will be sitting with a system no one uses when it's all over. They will always just create workarounds. All sanctions just hurt us in the end. Especially till we become resource independent again

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom