• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .22 cents

Master
    With economies on life support. Inflation is higher than it was for the same time frame during the Great Depression. 80% of all dollars in existence were printed in the last 2 years. Given out in stimulus to people and banks and pockets of those giving it. People jabbed are getting sick.Truckers under the guise of mandate freedom are further messing up the supply chain along with other things. Crops payed to be destroyed and livestock destroyed because healthy chicken are “tested” to have bird flu. 100 shipping vessels off shore for months. Shelves getting low or filled with sugar packs laying sideways to make them look full lol. Now a questionable war that threatens to drag others in and put the nail in the coffin. When you see soccer moms in the street holding a .38 special with some hungry kids, you’ll know who the real war is waged on. They call us “useless eaters”.

Attachments

• F9FF2255-37C8-4592-8606-DF3ABBDE26A0.jpeg
      F9FF2255-37C8-4592-8606-DF3ABBDE26A0.jpeg
      35.4 KB · Views: 57
    • 4F5B738C-3D9C-448C-808A-CC583E03CD8F.jpeg
      4F5B738C-3D9C-448C-808A-CC583E03CD8F.jpeg
      82.1 KB · Views: 63

M60Gunner

Master
    BRICS was set up to allow transactions in in non US dollar denominations between member countries, they started working on an alternative to SWIFT in 2015.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Interactive map of Ukraine with a timeline of the fighting, I thought it pretty interesting. Sometimes I'll get an "Error 502" but after a couple of refreshes it'll load.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Seeing that the Ukraine Navy is now admitting the Snake island people are alive. I guess no medals after all then? Very weird

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm not economist or financial expert. But let's say they get or are cut from SWIFT banking. They I heard already had their own version set up. And I'm sure anticipated it to some degree. But even if not. They'll simply create their own system. And all other countries will just join it. And guess who will be sitting with a system no one uses when it's all over. They will always just create workarounds. All sanctions just hurt us in the end. Especially till we become resource independent again

Both India and Brazil are potential joiners- between the need for food and energy... Its kind of crazy what we in the West have become accustomed to and take for granted.

seandizzie

Expert
    How much money is Hunter Biden making from Putin Oil ??? Is Nancy P s son there too?? Don't know about John Kerry's step son .
    Other Ukraine business connects, Bidens buddy John Hynansky, with business ties in Ukraine

Hunter worked for burisma, salary was around 40-50,000 a month. I think he was employed for two or three years. Putin actually seized most of Ukraine’s oil and natural gas production that was going on around Crimea, Coal production too.

Yes Paul Pelois was there but with a global corporate finance company.

Devon archer was into Burism too.

Victor Shoken was the prosecuter fired, when Biden made the fire the prosecutor or you don’t get $1 billion comment. Who is investigating Burisma for Fraud.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/481791-biden-ukraine-burisma-pressure/amp/. You can listen to his interview in this link. And yes I know it’s RT but who better to have the dirt or a dirty American politician. Remember who was right about skull island And who lied...

BTW- FJB. He is responsible for poking the Bear... Don’t poke the bear

Heres what the Ukrainian Embassy sent me if anyone want to go defend Hunters interests.
    I say we bankrupt The whole mess like Reagan did.

Fwd:Thank you for your support!

In order to join Ukrainian territorial defense forces, please send the
    following information to the email: defenders.ukr@gmail.com

1. Short bio and your combat (military) experience.

2. Digital copies of your state ID and passport for traveling abroad.

Attachments

• shadow-tech,-llc-hog-saddle-gun-rest-for-shooting-tripod__41479.original.jpg
      shadow-tech,-llc-hog-saddle-gun-rest-for-shooting-tripod__41479.original.jpg
      180.1 KB · Views: 57
    ☆☆☆☆ @ 1745 EST.
    CNN is setting up their camera's now.
    Biden is off to Delaware. --- SAWMAN
    No. Bidens off to the Cone of silence so he can assure Putin he wont spit. This deal was done between them from the get go! The US was sold out years ago. They have full control of the FBI/ NSA/CIA and can monitor all sources of Digital comms to know everything everyone is saying that might let specific details out of the bag so it can be squashed.
    Were all suckers! I can assure you Biden wont spit! He loves the taste of Human Caviar!!!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I love how the media is only speaking about the Russian aspect of their shady dealings. They conveniently leave out the other big names like Ukraine.. and China. And all that money moving around from there. Also didn't mention Joe.. his brothers or whoever else that whole bunch had roped into the mix. But he used alot of people around him to distance himself from it. But I saw something too about how that bunch was responsible for China getting details on how to copy that new fighter jet too. It's amazing how so many people choose to overlook all that proof. Stuff so wild u can't make it up. Literally lol

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom