• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    That red can outside of stores with someone ringing a bell only makes the rich richer and the normal guy feel virtuous for giving to someones offshore account lol
    If that's real. Which it certainly seems that way. Because why implicate yourself with raiding a red cross caravan if fake, someone is gonna be mighty disappointed their delivery got snagged lol. Does the red cross even handle money like that in conflict zones? Seems like it would paint a target on their backs. Let alone not be seen a neutral party anymore as they fund one side vs another. Plus now it will slow real aid that's coming in, like medical supplies. They'll check everything now. Very fishy..

This has been on my mind all day at work lol. Man this is some shady stuff!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

.22 cents

Master
    If that's real. Which it certainly seems that way. Because why implicate yourself with raiding a red cross caravan if fake, someone is gonna be mighty disappointed their delivery got snagged lol. Does the red cross even handle money like that in conflict zones? Seems like it would paint a target on their backs. Let alone not be seen a neutral party anymore as they fund one side vs another. Plus now it will slow real aid that's coming in, like medical supplies. They'll check everything now. Very fishy..

This has been on my mind all day at work lol. Man this is some shady stuff!

Red cross may just be a money laundering front for the politicians. Just my speculation.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Red cross may just be a money laundering front for the politicians. Just my speculation.
    I've heard how they launder it with things like the "Clinton Foundation" etc. What they'll do is take the donations and send it all to the big pot. Then charge an arm and leg to to be the "CEO" of something that's meant to be a "non profit". Then turn around with the rest of it after 50 overpaid positions milk the rest, and they'll make these half asked contracts to things like housing or whatever the case may be. And they'll make 50 of their own "contractor companies" of their own. Then use their own company to bid for the contracts from their own non profit. And get the money back. So yes many do launder money this way. Or they can do like Hunter and draw a silly picture and charge millions lmao. Same thing, just a hell of a lot simpler lol. But there's a golden side to even that. Let's say I owe you 1 million. And then u claim to be an artist too. And instead of just paying u this 1 million, we agree you'll draw me a stick man picture in return. Now once that officially sells for 1 million, (I make sure it makes the news and auction records etc.). Now not only do you get your 1 million. But I'm technically not short a million either because I can turn and sell this for 1 million. So in theory I could pay all sorts of crazy debt this way. And I could even insure that stick man painting and just have it stolen or catch fire and no one even have to buy it ever lol. Insurance would pay it. That's how I think the "art" world works lol. Places like Sotheby's etc just launder money in plain sight. As far as the red cross goes and how it may launder it, its a good question. It's likely doable.

lil'skeet

Master
    I've heard how they launder it with things like the "Clinton Foundation" etc. What they'll do is take the donations and send it all to the big pot. Then charge an arm and leg to to be the "CEO" of something that's meant to be a "non profit". Then turn around with the rest of it after 50 overpaid positions milk the rest, and they'll make these half asked contracts to things like housing or whatever the case may be. And they'll make 50 of their own "contractor companies" of their own. Then use their own company to bid for the contracts from their own non profit. And get the money back. So yes many do launder money this way. Or they can do like Hunter and draw a silly picture and charge millions lmao. Same thing, just a hell of a lot simpler lol. But there's a golden side to even that. Let's say I owe you 1 million. And then u claim to be an artist too. And instead of just paying u this 1 million, we agree you'll draw me a stick man picture in return. Now once that officially sells for 1 million, (I make sure it makes the news and auction records etc.). Now not only do you get your 1 million. But I'm technically not short a million either because I can turn and sell this for 1 million. So in theory I could pay all sorts of crazy debt this way. And I could even insure that stick man painting and just have it stolen or catch fire and no one even have to buy it ever lol. Insurance would pay it. That's how I think the "art" world works lol. Places like Sotheby's etc just launder money in plain sight. As far as the red cross goes and how it may launder it, its a good question. It's likely doable.

You'll be getting a visit from our IRS this year. That made waaaay too much sense.
    Ok, now back to coffee, crack and paint sticks.

.22 cents

Master
    Yep audits for all dissidents, why else did the new regime hire so many more new irs employees
    My audit will read: Heavily invested in lead, brass, steel and a generous donor of unvaxxed sperm. He is a jizzillionaire lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Anyone watch any of Patrick Lancaster yet on YouTube? He's posting stuff we don't get to see from the other side. He just posted a video of why so many places like schools are being targeted yesterday. I just watched it. I can't link to it because I use tapatalk. But man did some awful stuff to a woman in a basement of a school and left it for all to see. I won't go into details myself but maybe someone can link to it. Pretty crazy stuff

ls1_guru

Master
    Anyone watch any of Patrick Lancaster yet on YouTube? He's posting stuff we don't get to see from the other side. He just posted a video of why so many places like schools are being targeted yesterday. I just watched it. I can't link to it because I use tapatalk. But man did some awful stuff to a woman in a basement of a school and left it for all to see. I won't go into details myself but maybe someone can link to it. Pretty crazy stuff

Pretty much just destroying everything from the looks. War is not pretty.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Thanks. Yeah I agree. Just figured it would help explain why some things are legitimate targets. Even schools at times. Bunch of crazies over there tho

DAS HUGH!

Master
    The thing that crosses mind the most if how WW2 was supposed to fix all this. Here it is yet again. And they're saying another one is needed. But in reverse. I think Patton had a lot of good points. Which ones I won't say tho lol

Top Bottom