• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Have no fear. Google is here.....

Earlier this week, Sundar announced Google is investing $10 million to help fight misinformation about the realities and facts of the war in Ukraine. This includes new partnerships with think tanks and civil society organizations to conduct region-specific research into misinformation and disinformation and cash grants to support fact-checking networks and nonprofits.
    Lol ikr. How they exactly do they plan to fact check things that were not allowed to even see? So will they expose us to propaganda we didn't even know about, just to refute it lol.

Speaking of Google tho, the other day I saw this troubling article posted by Google itself. May have been a mistake or something surely lol

Why on earth would this be asked? Surely it wouldn't be for bad reasons lol
    463cb6e9d86a866ad15d367879a23d28.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Only way you are going to get accurate information here is to have your eyes on the ground.

Many reports of Ukrainian "military" doing some pretty heinous stuff. War is not pretty.
    I actually seen 4 or 5 very recent videos of the Ukraine side filming themselves shooting soldiers and people while bound up, just prior to the photo only accusations of Russia doing the same. They're not one bit shy. Literally bragging as they shoot them. Then another video one stabs a guy a bunch then stabs em in the eye to kill him. All while bragging about it. But yeah I'm also hearing the myth of mobile crematoriums used to dispose of bodies before they can be found. No telling how many they're attributing to that in the numbers. But yeah the only rock solid video proof out there of it happening is with the good guy side. I'd share the videos here but they may violate policy

ls1_guru

Master
    I'm just making the general statement of the fact there is some really disturbing stuff going on there on both sides so I don't sympathize as much to Ukraine as the media wants us to. Yes, they got invaded but war is dirty and both sides are scrapping it out to the bitter end. I don't agree with the non-combatant casualties, neither side is playing by the rules so it's handle business or avoid the situation.

There is a reason Putin is mowing that place down and no one is stepping in with force.

Michael888

Expert
    CNN ran this story about explosions in Lviv Ukraine. Viewers noticed one of the firemen have Edmonton on the back of his jacket. There was an oil tank farm explosion in Edmonton Canada in Oct 2021. Fact checkers were quick to say it was the Edmonton FD that donated their gear to Ukraine. They will sell this war until the world dives into it. Thats when shtf
    YES SIR.. Like the Fake Ukranian Ace Pilot.. Was a video game. Watch the Fake News and KNOW ITS ALL LIES.. Research. Ukraine is a MoneyLaundering,Pedophile,Facist Hug of the NWO. Putin took out GermWarfare labs and is shutting The Evil there down. Research. The first Lie Our media tells is NOTHING.. Hiding the facts.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yep. They don't want to help because as much as they dislike Russia, they hate USA.

All 3 leaders involved are massive frauds. And tons of people are paying the price for this proxy war. And Ukraines is unknowingly being a useful idiot. They're now locked into a forever debt for all these arms. Ones they should have already made themselves if they really felt threatened all these decades. And if allies really cared, they'd forgive the debt. (That ain't gonna happen for sure) What the media isn't saying is that the world blames USA for it all. They have no real reason to be involved there in any shape, form or fashion. This will be the 15th war we get into, in a row btw, that we were being lied to about as why to even be there. Yes Russia wanted that area back. But we half legitimized all their actions by yes putting labs and arms there. So we did him that favor. But if you point that out, you're a putin plant lol.

I seriously don't think anyone living here can make an honest informed decision on whether or not to war there. Just for the simple fact all the info is being blocked, and we're being fed BS on top of the little actual news we do get. Which is exactly what they're accusing Russians of doing, while they're doing it. But yeah make no mistake, the media is now a full blown extension of the regime now. I found this meme to be a good example. It's like we're in a real life Gonzo universe

0450c912ce37d8be1c59562c8456c788.jpg

.22 cents

Master
    Did yall know Ukraine has went to digital IDs and digital money? Yeah they had time to do that while getting “invaded”. The rest of the world soon to follow in this technocracy. Also most countries have dumped the dollar as reserve currency and the petro dollar. Dollars will flood back to the US. Thats bad news. Id avise look into it and get ready. We aint seen shit yet in this “Great Reset”

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Did yall know Ukraine has went to digital IDs and digital money? Yeah they had time to do that while getting “invaded”. The rest of the world soon to follow in this technocracy. Also most countries have dumped the dollar as reserve currency and the petro dollar. Dollars will flood back to the US. Thats bad news. Id avise look into it and get ready. We aint seen shit yet in this “Great Reset”
    I saw that mentioned. I still don't trust digital money yet tho. But I heard they did so also because they wanted to regulate it. And used oligarchs as the excuse as to why. I'd like to hear it explained somewhere tho. There's definitely more at play than what they claim.

.22 cents

Master
    I saw that mentioned. I still don't trust digital money yet tho. But I heard they did so also because they wanted to regulate it. And used oligarchs as the excuse as to why. I'd like to hear it explained somewhere tho. There's definitely more at play than what they claim.

Digital money and IDs are straight up electronic slavery. If you dont act like they want theyll cut off your access to money or travel depending on your social credit score. With digital money they know every transaction. So much for buying that gun with cash and the gooberment not knowing. Have you watched the “World Government Summit 2022” they say that shit openly haha they start out by saying New World Order. Cant make this stuff up lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Digital money and IDs are straight up electronic slavery. If you dont act like they want theyll cut off your access to money or travel depending on your social credit score. With digital money they know every transaction. So much for buying that gun with cash and the gooberment not knowing. Have you watched the “World Government Summit 2022” they say that shit openly haha they start out by saying New World Order. Cant make this stuff up lol
    Yeah this was after one quick search. I used what Canada did to trucker donors as a reference to check. They use the word sanction tho. Not sure if that means if they was actually able to freeze the crypto or not. Some say it can't be done. Or be tracked. Then my common sense says, no lol. I also wonder if let's say one day whoever owns crypto whatever company, he or she decides to one day dilute the value of it to he able to sell more. Like if let's say there's only 100 crypto dollars ever made. And everyone owns a certain share. Who's to stop them from later saying.. "ok there's now 200" then sell a hundred more. Like how they did the stocks back in the day. Then the next thing I don't like is let's say if I save up 1 million in crypto. Then I die of a heart attack the next day. How would my kids ever get access back to it? Least with gold or guns etc I can leave them behind for them to hawk lol. But the Canada aspect does prove it makes them able to punish you for wrongthink tho. And this oligarch situation, it proves that overnight you can be lynched from whole other nations. We have oligarchs here. Like Zuckerberg etc. We just call them by their names instead lol
    e1c42c6b56c683d77f56f4618d0c63ac.jpg

Yeah this was after one quick search. I used what Canada did to trucker donors as a reference to check. They use the word sanction tho. Not sure if that means if they was actually able to freeze the crypto or not. Some say it can't be done. Or be tracked. Then my common sense says, no lol. I also wonder if let's say one day whoever owns crypto whatever company, he or she decides to one day dilute the value of it to he able to sell more. Like if let's say there's only 100 crypto dollars ever made. And everyone owns a certain share. Who's to stop them from later saying.. "ok there's now 200" then sell a hundred more. Like how they did the stocks back in the day. Then the next thing I don't like is let's say if I save up 1 million in crypto. Then I die of a heart attack the next day. How would my kids ever get access back to it? Least with gold or guns etc I can leave them behind for them to hawk lol. But the Canada aspect does prove it makes them able to punish you for wrongthink tho. And this oligarch situation, it proves that overnight you can be lynched from whole other nations. We have oligarchs here. Like Zuckerberg etc. We just call them by their names instead lol

What they went after were exchanges, custodial wallets, stuff like coinbase. Easiest comparison is like a bank.

Only way to keep the govt out of your crypto is to have it on your own external wallets, not your keys, not your wallet as they say. Govt wants to, bur they can't control crypto if you do your homework. They fear it

You do that or use privacy coins like monero, the pigs can rant and rave but can't do shit. Crypto is your best bet atm to get some wealth saved up where they can't take it or devaluate it.

We saw what happened In canada, they are coming here next. Feds will wipe their ass with the constitution in the name of internal security.

Every freedom loving man should pwn guns, gold and crypto

.22 cents

Master

Its coming. The dollar is about to die. Inflation will skyrocket even more as these countries dump the US dollar. Food shortages otw. Starving people will have no choice but to accept the new digital system. This is whats in the magicians other hand when he waves a blue and yellow hankie at us lol. Id rather die a poor free man than a rich slave.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    What they went after were exchanges, custodial wallets, stuff like coinbase. Easiest comparison is like a bank.

Only way to keep the govt out of your crypto is to have it on your own external wallets, not your keys, not your wallet as they say. Govt wants to, bur they can't control crypto if you do your homework. They fear it

You do that or use privacy coins like monero, the pigs can rant and rave but can't do shit. Crypto is your best bet atm to get some wealth saved up where they can't take it or devaluate it.

We saw what happened In canada, they are coming here next. Feds will wipe their ass with the constitution in the name of internal security.

Every freedom loving man should pwn guns, gold and crypto
    That's what I hear. I'll have to sit and figure it out. I'm behind on that game big time lol. I do like tangible things tho tbh. Just in case the grid goes down. Which if SHTF it would be in theory. And until all people use it. I can't imagine how I could buy food from a person who deals with just tangible currency in that scenario if all I have is digital money. I think however it's good for holding money during stable times tho and doing business for sure. But I'm old fashioned at heart also still lol. Anyways what I heard with the Ukraine aspect tho is that the reason why they're doing it the way they are, was so they actually can access and track the digital money somewhere and close the loopholes so to speak. By the time I get home to read up on daily news I'm usually having to pop sleep meds so I don't retain much the day after I'm afraid lol. Usually just the jest of what the story is lol. But it was yeah not for the right reasons I heard. I may just invest in some NFT monkey photos. I heard that's where the real money is at anyways nowdays heheh. Jokes on them! Can't take away my monkey!

That's what I hear. I'll have to sit and figure it out. I'm behind on that game big time lol. I do like tangible things tho tbh. Just in case the grid goes down. Which if SHTF it would be in theory. And until all people use it. I can't imagine how I could buy food from a person who deals with just tangible currency in that scenario if all I have is digital money. I think however it's good for holding money during stable times tho and doing business for sure. But I'm old fashioned at heart also still lol. Anyways what I heard with the Ukraine aspect tho is that the reason why they're doing it the way they are, was so they actually can access and track the digital money somewhere and close the loopholes so to speak. By the time I get home to read up on daily news I'm usually having to pop sleep meds so I don't retain much the day after I'm afraid lol. Usually just the jest of what the story is lol. But it was yeah not for the right reasons I heard. I may just invest in some NFT monkey photos. I heard that's where the real money is at anyways nowdays heheh. Jokes on them! Can't take away my monkey!

100% one should diversify. Gold, bullets, supplies. Crypto is good while civilization is up, if shtf to the extent the internet goes down it means mad max tier crazy is inbound.

Michael888

Expert
    Yep. They don't want to help because as much as they dislike Russia, they hate USA.

All 3 leaders involved are massive frauds. And tons of people are paying the price for this proxy war. And Ukraines is unknowingly being a useful idiot. They're now locked into a forever debt for all these arms. Ones they should have already made themselves if they really felt threatened all these decades. And if allies really cared, they'd forgive the debt. (That ain't gonna happen for sure) What the media isn't saying is that the world blames USA for it all. They have no real reason to be involved there in any shape, form or fashion. This will be the 15th war we get into, in a row btw, that we were being lied to about as why to even be there. Yes Russia wanted that area back. But we half legitimized all their actions by yes putting labs and arms there. So we did him that favor. But if you point that out, you're a putin plant lol.

I seriously don't think anyone living here can make an honest informed decision on whether or not to war there. Just for the simple fact all the info is being blocked, and we're being fed BS on top of the little actual news we do get. Which is exactly what they're accusing Russians of doing, while they're doing it. But yeah make no mistake, the media is now a full blown extension of the regime now. I found this meme to be a good example. It's like we're in a real life Gonzo universe

0450c912ce37d8be1c59562c8456c788.jpg

YesSir

Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    It appears Russia is pulling its forces back from Kiev and other areas. A suspicious/paranoid operations officer would consider the possibility that they are backing away from where they are targeting tactical nuke’s. Hoping cooler heads prevail

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Anyone see that video of the group of Ukrainians getting shot point blank by a dam tank? They don't appear to have even expected it. Then the cameraman runs away. There's a aftermath video too. Very nasty results. Very weird how they didn't seem to expect it tho

Carl

Master
    Anyone see that video of the group of Ukrainians getting shot point blank by a dam tank? They don't appear to have even expected it. Then the cameraman runs away. There's a aftermath video too. Very nasty results. Very weird how they didn't seem to expect it tho

Yeah they looked like they were vaporized point blank. I didnt see the aftermath video. What was left just some red dirt? I agree they were just casually standing around with a tank rolling up, all I could think is maybe they thought it was captured. War is hell as they say, who knows.

Top Bottom