• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Roger that. We'll just carpet bomb the Ukrainian Nazi lovers and get the conflict over with. No nukes. They're Nazis! Real Nazis! Why is any freedom loving red blooded American sticking up for them?! Because the TV said to?!

You are right. There is not a good side in this. We should sit back and let both sides beat each other. Long term it would be better if Ukraine puts a hurting on Russia - they need to move into Russian territory.

Neither country is our friend - but one does wash a lot of money for elites of our country.

ls1_guru

Master
    The Untied States has been the world's police and cash cow for decades, and it's not going to stop anytime soon.

The people from here who want to go Ukraine let alone anywhere else and volunteer their life to help that cause need to stay there since the problems here in house aren't that important to them.

Last edited:

.22 cents

Master
    CNN ran this story about explosions in Lviv Ukraine. Viewers noticed one of the firemen have Edmonton on the back of his jacket. There was an oil tank farm explosion in Edmonton Canada in Oct 2021. Fact checkers were quick to say it was the Edmonton FD that donated their gear to Ukraine. They will sell this war until the world dives into it. Thats when shtf

Attachments

• BAF87D39-0632-411C-A598-55351740A2CC.jpeg
      BAF87D39-0632-411C-A598-55351740A2CC.jpeg
      103.8 KB · Views: 64

.22 cents

Master

Attachments

• FBD5794A-85BD-4E3F-A7FA-E7A09C0B31EC.png
      FBD5794A-85BD-4E3F-A7FA-E7A09C0B31EC.png
      1.4 MB · Views: 61

Boardfeet

Expert
    You really think CNN would lie??:rolleyes:

.22 cents

Master
    Thinking hurts. Glad we have mainstream news and fact checkers to do all the dirty work

Raven

Master
    CNN ran this story about explosions in Lviv Ukraine. Viewers noticed one of the firemen have Edmonton on the back of his jacket. There was an oil tank farm explosion in Edmonton Canada in Oct 2021. Fact checkers were quick to say it was the Edmonton FD that donated their gear to Ukraine. They will sell this war until the world dives into it. Thats when shtf
    While donated gear and bought surplus gear is plausible, it's hard to believe. But I've done the same thing. I've responded to municipal plumbing emergencies in the middle of winter in Maine wearing my British police surplus hi-viz uniform parka. Bought it cheap in Massachusetts at the surplus store for like $50. They had sold whole racks of them British parkas in New England, and Sportsman's Guide still sells them across America

Krazy1

Expert
    So I been looking through the Patrick Lancaster videos on YT. Looks like a lot of revenge and payback being doled out by the Ukrainian military. Specifically in the Donetsk region where there are like 900,000 Russian passports. Funny, I haven't heard any of that on Fox or CNN! Like ya'll said, war is hell.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    So I been looking through the Patrick Lancaster videos on YT. Looks like a lot of revenge and payback being doled out by the Ukrainian military. Specifically in the Donetsk region where there are like 900,000 Russian passports. Funny, I haven't heard any of that on Fox or CNN! Like ya'll said, war is hell.
    Ikr. Yeah he's the real deal. He's lived there for ages. He's been thru most all the recent wars there. He's a little goofy lol. But I like it tbh. You can tell it's less fake that way. If that makes sense lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Holols are committing as many if not more warcrimes than the russians. But since they are OUR pawns, the media quietly buries all that under the rug. In the end, this is the face of a sectarian/ethnic conflict between western ukrainians and russians.

And the violence keeps spiraling. With ukrainian abuse of russian pows coming to light, russian soldiers wkll probably start executing any prisoners from the special nationalist battalions. There's precedent in ww2 where they killed anyone from the ss but captured whermacht soldiers

Raven

Master
    Holols are committing as many if not more warcrimes than the russians. But since they are OUR pawns, the media quietly buries all that under the rug. In the end, this is the face of a sectarian/ethnic conflict between western ukrainians and russians.

And the violence keeps spiraling. With ukrainian abuse of russian pows coming to light, russian soldiers wkll probably start executing any prisoners from the special nationalist battalions. There's precedent in ww2 where they killed anyone from the ss but captured whermacht soldiers
    None of these guys on either side expect to survive the night, much less the war. They don't give a damn about war crime trials after the war. They think "Kill them all before they kill you. Might is right. Fast and furious." The faster one side kills the other side the better so that more civilian lives are saved

Krazy1

Expert

Not knowing much about Ukraine until now, I'm starting to see this as an ethnic conflict. I seen one of the female refugees tell Lancaster it was the Russian soldiers that got her and her child out of Mariupol to safety when the news is reporting just the opposite.

seandizzie

Expert
    Not knowing much about Ukraine until now, I'm starting to see this as an ethnic conflict. I seen one of the female refugees tell Lancaster it was the Russian soldiers that got her and her child out of Mariupol to safety when the news is reporting just the opposite.
    Yes. Many in these areas are ethnic Russians.

F0E69A71-9213-4E48-B041-AE286065AB81.jpeg

Above is a screen shot in the link below, she speaks of her husband being shot for asking the Ukraine soldiers to move tank that they parked in front of there families residential building. the link here> https://southfront.org/category/all-articles/hot/

This site is coving the Russian perspective of this conflict.

Zeroed in

Master
    Russia has fairly leveled many areas of Ukraine, basically demolishing it. I'm thinking some of the elite or not so elite Ukrainians should cross over into Russia and put as many missiles into the Kremlin and level it. Give Putin a taste of his own medicine.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yes. Many in these areas are ethnic Russians.

View attachment 159279
    Above is a screen shot in the link below, she speaks of her husband being shot for asking the Ukraine soldiers to move tank that they parked in front of there families residential building. the link here> https://southfront.org/category/all-articles/hot/

This site is coving the Russian perspective of this conflict.
    I just went and poked around a fuzz there. Looks like it has some good info there. I have to run to town tho. I watched a couple videos. But to get a feel for things I always like to read the comments area if places have them. Usually you can see the locals battle it out there in English lol. But I saw a few comments made by a obviously Russian troll. And his English isn't the best but I gotta admit he's so correct on how crazy things are here at home lol. The Yuri guy in middle comment. Too funny
    244b3238e1132292696c2167da5777fb.jpg

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I've always found that burns in broken English are the best!

Raven

Master
    Can't stereotype a whole army. There's good people on both sides. Watch the movies "The Pianist" and "Hitlers SS". There were even good hearted Nazi SS officers. The Pianist is very much a true story. The Pianist himself helped with production. The "Hitlers SS" is based on historical true events, following a whole German family with several brothers spread across 10 or 15 years before the war, during the war and as the war ended. One of my all time WW2 favorites. Brand name actors when they were young, mostly quality acting and dialogs

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Russia has fairly leveled many areas of Ukraine, basically demolishing it. I'm thinking some of the elite or not so elite Ukrainians should cross over into Russia and put as many missiles into the Kremlin and level it. Give Putin a taste of his own medicine.
    Oh I'm sure there's a whole lot of black ops going on. Gauranteed we have some Navy SEAL "observers" on land there and also doing underwater hydrographic surveys. CIA too. Gauranteed the KGB or whatever they call themselves nowadays is in full alert looking for partisans all across Moscow and the rest of Russia

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Have no fear. Google is here.....

Earlier this week, Sundar announced Google is investing $10 million to help fight misinformation about the realities and facts of the war in Ukraine. This includes new partnerships with think tanks and civil society organizations to conduct region-specific research into misinformation and disinformation and cash grants to support fact-checking networks and nonprofits.

Top Bottom