• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yeah they looked like they were vaporized point blank. I didnt see the aftermath video. What was left just some red dirt? I agree they were just casually standing around with a tank rolling up, all I could think is maybe they thought it was captured. War is hell as they say, who knows.
    Yeah.. they was tangled up pretty bad. What was weird tho is how it was filmed. It implies the guy filming not only was Ukrainian, but also knew it was about to happen. And then ran away. Kinda weird tho

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Yeah they looked like they were vaporized point blank. I didnt see the aftermath video. What was left just some red dirt? I agree they were just casually standing around with a tank rolling up, all I could think is maybe they thought it was captured. War is hell as they say, who knows.
    There's a couple other vids that appeared. Seems they were inspecting a wrecked russian apc, inspecting or looting. All bunched up and relaxed. Probably was on territory they considered safe. They had no security set up. Then from a diff angle you can see a tank column rolling by. Here you can see from a diff angle.

War is hell indeed

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/6256171e50b71/VID_20220412_201800_093.mp4

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yep. I can't send the video here. But if one of you pm me I can share it via standard text. Crazy to see so many filming this at once. Wow

ls1_guru

Master
    This here says no one knows who it really was. Those people got smoked...as said, war is hell.

M60Gunner

Master
    Like the shooting on the subway in New York recently. A lot of people filming when the should be taking evasive action

MarkS

Master
    Potato in charge sent another 800M to Ukraine today. 1.4B has been sent to them, and that's what we know about.

Is Brandon paying to keep his criminal actions secret or is he actually trying to help the Ukrainians ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Is Brandon paying to keep his criminal actions secret or is he actually trying to help the Ukrainians ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Both. They're saddling it up with debt. And with debt comes rules. Basically what China did to us lol

ls1_guru

Master
    Leaning towards the first one. There's a reason why Putin is hammering them and no one is stepping in.

Raven

Master
    $hits fixing to get real....

#1: Russia doesn't care. Nobody will ever march on Russia and seize hard assets. Whoever tries will not survive.
    #2: Russia's best friend is China, who will lend them whatever they want just like China lent us whatever we wanted. Because the borrower is slave to the lender, China knows this very well and China hasn't been around for thousands of years by being stupid with money.
    #3: Too big to fail. They'll have their own bailouts, just like we did

Raven

Master
    Have the Euros stopped buying Russian gas & oil?
    Germany started to stop and then backed away from the idea. Germany is the economic powerhouse over there. Whatever they do is whatever everybody else there will do

Raven

Master
    If this goes on much longer Russia will be divided on multiple fronts with Finland and Sweden. Then Russia will really be screwed. Finland shares an 800+ mile border. Something is bound to happen
    Screenshot_20220417-055101_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-184724_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    The news don't say this. But an attack on Russia will bring on their own NATO to come into play. Which is a league of 6 nations. I forget it's name. But they have one too. It will be a collasal clusterfu.... u get the idea lol. The news makes it sound like we can simply attack Russia and everyone will sit and watch. Which is very misleading

ls1_guru

Master
    Potato in charge sending another $800M to Ukraine. Total now is $2.2B sent there, and that's what we know of..

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Potato in charge sending another $800M to Ukraine. Total now is $2.2B sent there, and that's what we know of..
    Ya know it would save a ton of gas if they just moved a mint over yonder and just printed the notes there lol. More green ya know! Literally and figuratively lol

I wonder how much that weighs. I'll have to Google it later. And then see how many planes it takes to do it. If it's cash that is.

I haven't been able to follow it all for about a week now. But I did notice they slipped "helicopters" into the deal also. So still technically "no planes". Which may have changed also by now lol

Top Bottom