• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    I know, but I grew up during a different time period.Media stayed in their lane and our biggest fear was Ted Bundy
    Well and good. But who taught the current generation of idiots (media)? Is their bias (lies) innate or is it taught? Does academia have a role in culture? Do you think that calling yourself "progressive" is not peer pressure? Of course it is.

ccc

Master
    The thing is parents don’t care. They are fine with kids coming home from school and going to their bedroom and hopping on social media or video games as long as they are leaving the parents alone. There is no more meals around a table where parents are asking “how was your day”, “who are you hanging out with”? Parents now feel their kids deserve their privacy, so there is no going through their rooms, looking for guns, drugs, alcohol. No going through their social media or phones. Allowing them to roam the streets at all hours. A child needs discipline, structure, chaperones. I am a firm believer that when these shootings by folks children happen the parenting should be looked at and in some instances charges should be filed against parents if they have not been PARENTING ! Guarantee you once some examples are made of parents that didn’t give a crap, word will get around and parents will start PARENTING. You are not your child’s friend, YOU ARE THEIR PARENT!

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    This cultural breeding is all over the place. Even in our own backyard. Turn on the news. Pensacola has a few shootings a week along with fatalities that go with it.

kendive

Master
    You have a good eye for observation,but it's not cultural.It's upbringing.Get rid of Internet and media brainwashing and see what happens.Take away Government assistants and low income housing and let's see who survives.
    And the US needs a chop chop square. I have witness it before. People would not doing stupid shit for sure.

Welldoya

Master
    When our society started having "baby daddy's" (aka: sperm donors) instead of Fathers is where the train first derailed IMHO!
    Bingo!
    When a woman has 6 kids with no father in the house, how do you think most of those kids are going to turn out?
    I had a friend who was a parole officer. He had a 24 year old under his supervision who had “fathered” 9 children.
    Do you think he had any role in those children’s lives or provided any support? Heck no.
    How do you think those kids turned out? I’m guessing not too good.
    The “badge of honor” scenario for fathering kids in certain cultures needs to be turned around.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Hard for things to change when all the news channels refuse to call the problem what it is blacks killing each other. Not racist just fact.
    Have to agree with you.

Hard for things to change when all the news channels refuse to call the problem what it is blacks killing each other. Not racist just fact.
    Let's call it population control,now sit back and rejoice.No need to worry about Immigration reform or Russian nuclear subs sitting in wait just off the coast of Cuba.Let's focus on how the black community is gonna wipe their selves out,put a Starbucks and a couple of Dunkin donuts where the ghetto used to be

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    been waiting for someone to put it black and white. pun possibly intended

fv22

Master
    Bingo!
    When a woman has 6 kids with no father in the house, how do you think most of those kids are going to turn out?
    I had a friend who was a parole officer. He had a 24 year old under his supervision who had “fathered” 9 children.
    Do you think he had any role in those children’s lives or provided any support? Heck no.
    How do you think those kids turned out? I’m guessing not too good.
    The “badge of honor” scenario for fathering kids in certain cultures needs to be turned around.
    riot.jpg

Serious conversation going on here, but it needed a little humor too.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom