• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxfold

Master
    OK, having a busy night on a boat .finished the fast and hard stuff ,gonna relax a little .My coworker found a sink in maindeck head was stopped up .we tried to clear it ( has a stopper flap in line to keep waves from forcing water in from outside the hull) . Didnt stop him ,Muratic acid in sink and to make sure the shower pan also .yep main deck ,lounge and galley are off limits to peaple who need air .now outside in Fourchon to sit with the skeeters .He gave our portable fans away to another boat yesterday .maxfold at work .

Stagman

Master
    4d7e129798c7a5814972edb2b1647959.jpg

Getting the new crossbow sighted in, these 2 shots were 20 yards off handed. I might have to attend Twang Fest this year.

Last edited:

shootnstarz

Master
    Been enjoying 3 days of non-stop coughing, chills, sweating and the most painful sore throat I've ever had. Each time I have to swallow it's a new experience in pain.

I'm pretty sure it's streptococcus as all the symptoms line up perfectly. Starting some antibiotics today because the normal remedies haven't helped a bit. I've lost 10 pounds in 3 days and I ain't talking playing poker with British currency.

Rick

Viking1204

Master
    Man that sucks. I had to skip work yesterday to care for my 7 year old and get him checked out by the doctor. He was running a 102-103 degree fever when not medicated. Doctor tested for Strep and it came up negative. Pretty sure the fever broke last night, he was only 99.4 after being medicine free for 9 hours. He has a cough and some chest congestion but otherwise doing pretty good. He finally got his 17 year old brother up about 9 am. What is it with teenagers these days wanting to stay up until all hours and sleep the day away?

Famine

Master
    Not sure it's a these days thing. I seem to remember back in the late 60s during summer break - working from 5- 9:30 - heading to Tijuana (was much safer then if you just stayed out of trouble) to drink and dance at clubs that catered to 18- 20 yr old gringos...heading back around 4 - sleeping till 10 - heading to the beach to surf only to leave in time to get to work again. Did that enough times that we were asked at the border crossing which side of the border we live on....that life style would kill me now.

Viking1204

Master
    I can promise you my 17 year old is not out drinking and dancing the night away. He's home but thinks he's Romeo staying up until 2:00 in the morning talking on Skype with the latest girl he's chasing!

Seanpcola

Cause you pay more for it?

Kidding. Youre right but I have no answers.

Try the Tom Thumb frozen milkshakes that you put in the machine to whip. Beats the snot out of McD's or Burger King.

Viking1204

Master
    Woo hoo, picked up almost an inch of rain at my house this morning. First measurable rain really in about a month. Nice downpour with some good lightning and loud thunder, love waking up to the sound of thunder and pouring rain!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    So why is it that store bought chocolate milk taste so much better than anything you can make at home?

RH

and why is it that when you start drinking a yoohoo, you can't stop til it is gone?

Even though calm is rather beyond thy current state at this moment, that's how I'll go about this....what the f**k is going on.

uploadfromtaptalk1435151456851.png

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1435151456851.png
      uploadfromtaptalk1435151456851.png
      13.8 KB · Views: 139
    Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    This confederate flag thing is getting out of control. It's part of our history and the southern culture, how stupid this is getting.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    wish every progressive liberal in the us would get a fork in their eye...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I am so tired of the assault of the South and Christians..how much can the sheep we have become to finally find a backbone?

Top Bottom